ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is slipping RAPIDLY

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Guy had 2 speaking engagements past few days. Had to pull out a card to remember the number dead from Covid. Stumbled badly. Then in Texas he called Representative Sheila Jackson Shirley and actually uttered the words " what am I doing?" It is VERY noticeable that he is deteriorating rapidly and this is very dangerous for America. Word is he goes to bed at like 9:00 PM. They say he has Kamala Harris talking to other world leaders in his place. We told ya..............................................

It’s amazing that Dr.Jill couldn’t diagnose this or see it coming. What loving wife would put their suffering husband on display for whole world to see and remember that way. The press keep giving us fluff pieces of their undying love. Surprised they didn’t notice it either. Cold hearted Trump must have some medical knowledge because he said it. With 81 million supporters he will have to lie in state for at least a month.

This country is in deep crap. It goes way beyond Sleepy Joe and Heels up Harris. How can you explain 6 Dr.Suess books being removed in the Virginia education system for what they call racist imagery! Dr.Suess...you can't make this shit up. I am getting more and more convinced that we must get the House and or the Senate back in 2022. We need to neutralize and later reverse with a Republican W.H. everything that these idiots are doing.

This country is in deep crap. It goes way beyond Sleepy Joe and Heels up Harris. How can you explain 6 Dr.Suess books being removed in the Virginia education system for what they call racist imagery! Dr.Suess...you can't make this shit up. I am getting more and more convinced that we must get the House and or the Senate back in 2022. We need to neutralize and later reverse with a Republican W.H. everything that these idiots are doing.

This is as stupid as it gets...!!! Dr. Suess a racist book ... WTF
Its as ignorant as it gets... And the sad thing is the left jumps on this like sheep on a bail of hay...

Guy had 2 speaking engagements past few days. Had to pull out a card to remember the number dead from Covid. Stumbled badly. Then in Texas he called Representative Sheila Jackson Shirley and actually uttered the words " what am I doing?" It is VERY noticeable that he is deteriorating rapidly and this is very dangerous for America. Word is he goes to bed at like 9:00 PM. They say he has Kamala Harris talking to other world leaders in his place. We told ya..............................................

And they expect us to believe that this idiot pulled in 80 Mil votes... yea ok...

Lol. Yet he still beat Trump easily.

306 VS 232!!!

Reactions: gdowning70
Well you won so good luck to us and I mean that...........

How come you didn't show so much concern when Trump was suggesting that it may be a good idea to inject disinfectant? Or are you one of those that will still insist that he didn't suggest it? Let's see honest you can be.

Reactions: gdowning70
How come you didn't show so much concern when Trump was suggesting that it may be a good idea to inject disinfectant? Or are you one of those that will still insist that he didn't suggest it? Let's see honest you can be.
Lou laugh a little it will do you wonders.

Then explain why Trump lost?

You don't know? First all of the little old ladies that work the polls in the states that Biden won had been planning the steal for years (Only in the Biden states and only the presidential election not the other races on the same ballots). Then of course the little old ladies had to conspire with the local and state election officials (including some that supported Trump) to make sure they were on board. Then the local and state election officials conspired with all the state and local judges (even Trump appointed judges) to ensure they would rule accordingly. Then of course they had to get the Supreme Court involved (the court with a 6-3 conservative majority including 3 Trump appointees) to ensure they ruled accordingly and of course they all did. Im sure I missed some steps but totally plausible as I'm sure you know!

You don't know? First all of the little old ladies that work the polls in the states that Biden won had been planning the steal for years (Only in the Biden states and only the presidential election not the other races on the same ballots). Then of course the little old ladies had to conspire with the local and state election officials (including some that supported Trump) to make sure they were on board. Then the local and state election officials conspired with all the state and local judges (even Trump appointed judges) to ensure they would rule accordingly. Then of course they had to get the Supreme Court involved (the court with a 6-3 conservative majority including 3 Trump appointees) to ensure they ruled accordingly and of course they all did. Im sure I missed some steps but totally plausible as I'm sure you know!
They only ruled that Trump and Texas did not have standing. There was no ruling on merits.

Reactions: grbcane
Well you just made me laugh. Mission accomplished. I figured you didn't want to discuss this topic.
Because Lou I know sarcasm and humor when I hear it. Even lousy attempts which is what that was. I have always stated that Trump's mouth was his problem even though his policies were on point. Not all his policies but many of them. That Lou is called honesty.

No, he doesnt want to address your deflection. You don’t want to discuss the topic of Biden’s dementia.

Right because you or him are qualified to make that diagnosis. People mess up when speaking every single second of every day. If that's the bar for a dementia diagnosis then almost everyone has it. But it is funny that you didn't think the same when Trump sounded like an idiot. Plenty of examples but not a word. So yeah I didn't respond because it's the same old bullshit you guys have been peddling for over a year. Yet he still won!! And it wasn't close.

Reactions: cems52
Because Lou I know sarcasm and humor when I hear it. Even lousy attempts which is what that was. I have always stated that Trump's mouth was his problem even though his policies were on point. Not all his policies but many of them. That Lou is called honesty.

Yeah he was just trying to be funny. Sure buddy. You keep telling yourself that. Either you're just denying the dear leader said something absolutely stupid or you're just stupid yourself. Possibly a combination of both

Right because you or him are qualified to make that diagnosis. People mess up when speaking every single second of every day. If that's the bar for a dementia diagnosis then almost everyone has it. But it is funny that you didn't think the same when Trump sounded like an idiot. Plenty of examples but not a word. So yeah I didn't respond because it's the same old bullshit you guys have been peddling for over a year. Yet he still won!! And it wasn't close.
You don’t know Jack about qualifications. Dude is a mumbling buffoon

Yeah he was just trying to be funny. Sure buddy. You keep telling yourself that. Either you're just denying the dear leader said something absolutely stupid or you're just stupid yourself. Possibly a combination of both
I have been stupid for sure no doubt about that but I know sarcasm and poor jokes

Closer than you know

Sleepy Joe has had two brain aneurysms. It appears he has had some brain damage. Neurosurgeons will say that there is a good chance of brain damage following an aneurism. He has had two.

And he still beat your dear leader. By a lot.

Reactions: cems52
Sleepy Joe has had two brain aneurysms. It appears he has had some brain damage. Neurosurgeons will say that there is a good chance of brain damage following an aneurism. He has had two.
Sad but evident.

Hey Louie, are you one of those Libs that think Dr. Suess is a raci
And he still beat your dear leader. By a lot.
Louie, you want someone like that running our country? Regardless of party, he is a bumbling old man with serious medical problems.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Hey Louie, are you one of those Libs that think Dr. Suess is a raci
Louie, you want someone like that running our country? Regardless of party, he is a bumbling old man with serious medical problems.

I do not have any issues with Dr. Seuss. As I've said before I'm not one that looks for things to be offended by. The extremes from both sides do enough of that. There are legit things people can be offended by and I don't blame them for trying to change. However things like Dr. Seuss and uncle Ben are not on my list.

As far wanting Biden to run the country the answer is yes given the choice of him or your dear leader.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT