ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is slipping RAPIDLY

I do not have any issues with Dr. Seuss. As I've said before I'm not one that looks for things to be offended by. The extremes from both sides do enough of that. There are legit things people can be offended by and I don't blame them for trying to change. However things like Dr. Seuss and uncle Ben are not on my list.

As far wanting Biden to run the country the answer is yes given the choice of him or your dear leader.
The question is not about the choice, it's whether he is capable of running the country. He has serious medical issues and mentally it's very questionable as to whether he has the mental capacity to make important decisions. I don't see him in office through year two. Democrats and Republicans did not vote for Heels up Harris to be President of the U.S.A.

The question is not about the choice, it's whether he is capable of running the country. He has serious medical issues and mentally it's very questionable as to whether he has the mental capacity to make important decisions. I don't see him in office through year two. Democrats and Republicans did not vote for Heels up Harris to be President of the U.S.A.

First of all you have zero clue about his current medical situation. Secondly, democrats did vote for Biden knowing that he was 78 and it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that he could die or become incapacitated over the next 4 years. So yes we did vote for her to be second in line with a possibility of taking over. I know you must hate the thought of a woman of color being president. To that I say tough shit. Elections have consequences.

First of all you have zero clue about his current medical situation. Secondly, democrats did vote for Biden knowing that he was 78 and it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that he could die or become incapacitated over the next 4 years. So yes we did vote for her to be second in line with a possibility of taking over. I know you must hate the thought of a woman of color being president. To that I say tough shit. Elections have consequences.
You are the problem because you love your identity politics that you are always throwing out. The reality is that it has nothing to do with her race or gender, it has to do with her far left progressive agenda and lack of experience, but mainly she is a dumbass

Biden's medical history has been discussed ad nauseam by multiple neurosurgeons. One aneurism can cause brain damage. He has had two them. What is the chance of no brain damage! He should not be President. Now fool, did I make any comments about Harris being a woman of color? I never have...I have always commented on her ascension to a power position. I have commented on Willie Brown. I have mentioned her utter failure in the primaries. She is a lefty turd and you fall right in line with it.

Biden's medical history has been discussed ad nauseam by multiple neurosurgeons. One aneurism can cause brain damage. He has had two them. What is the chance of no brain damage! He should not be President. Now fool, did I make any comments about Harris being a woman of color? I never have...I have always commented on her ascension to a power position. I have commented on Willie Brown. I have mentioned her utter failure in the primaries. She is a lefty turd and you fall right in line with it.

His aneurysms were like 30 or 40 years ago. And yes he should be president. You know why? Because he won. I know you Trump groupies don't believe in our electoral system anymore but the winner takes office in this country despite your dear leader's attempt to become a dictator.

And you don't have to mention her race directly. I already know where you stand. Doesn't take much to figure it out.

You are the problem because you love your identity politics that you are always throwing out. The reality is that it has nothing to do with her race or gender, it has to do with her far left progressive agenda and lack of experience, but mainly she is a dumbass

Yeah okay. Haha.

His aneurysms were like 30 or 40 years ago. And yes he should be president. You know why? Because he won. I know you Trump groupies don't believe in our electoral system anymore but the winner takes office in this country despite your dear leader's attempt to become a dictator.

And you don't have to mention her race directly. I already know where you stand. Doesn't take much to figure it out.
Hey Louie, so now your the Great Karnack who reads minds? Your a fool..

Reactions: CaneBandit
LOL Yet, Trump has never seen anything that remotely resembles his approval rating.

Right because you or him are qualified to make that diagnosis. People mess up when speaking every single second of every day. If that's the bar for a dementia diagnosis then almost everyone has it. But it is funny that you didn't think the same when Trump sounded like an idiot. Plenty of examples but not a word. So yeah I didn't respond because it's the same old bullshit you guys have been peddling for over a year. Yet he still won!! And it wasn't close.

We do typically hold the office of President to a little higher standard than Alzheimers Entry Level.

It’s amazing that Dr.Jill couldn’t diagnose this or see it coming. What loving wife would put their suffering husband on display for whole world to see and remember that way. The press keep giving us fluff pieces of their undying love. Surprised they didn’t notice it either. Cold hearted Trump must have some medical knowledge because he said it. With 81 million supporters he will have to lie in state for at least a month.

Dr Jill is not an MD. Her degree is from some 4th rate place. Where I live, there are PHD's all over the place. None of them designate themselves as Dr.

If that makes you feel better then continue to believe it.

And where has Ole Joe been since you voted him in? You seen or heard him? You like his 'scientific' approach to Covid that sorta kinda looks like Trump's plan. You like the border, children not in cages, hell, they're in dumpsters with barred windows. You think Trump had low standards, Joe can't even spell that.

And where has Ole Joe been since you voted him in? You seen or heard him? You like his 'scientific' approach to Covid that sorta kinda looks like Trump's plan. You like the border, children not in cages, hell, they're in dumpsters with barred windows. You think Trump had low standards, Joe can't even spell that.

He's been in the white house since I voted for him. I've seen and heard him almost every day. And this will shock you because you are nothing but a Trump groupie but I actually disagree with Biden on some things. But he's better than the sociopath you want in office

He's been in the white house since I voted for him. I've seen and heard him almost every day. And this will shock you because you are nothing but a Trump groupie but I actually disagree with Biden on some things. But he's better than the sociopath you want in office

Let's stop getting back to Trump on every issue. Start talking about these things that Ole Joe is telling you each day. Did he tell you that his fellow Dems in Congress want the nuke button in their hands, not his? Did he tell you why he's not attending any press conferences? Did he explain why Kamelhead is handling much of our foreign high level contacts? Please ask him why he needs a cheat sheet when he talks? Is having dementia really better than being a sociopath?

Let's stop getting back to Trump on every issue. Start talking about these things that Ole Joe is telling you each day. Did he tell you that his fellow Dems in Congress want the nuke button in their hands, not his? Did he tell you why he's not attending any press conferences? Did he explain why Kamelhead is handling much of our foreign high level contacts? Please ask him why he needs a cheat sheet when he talks? Is having dementia really better than being a sociopath?
Spot on.

Reactions: Allied2651
You don’t know Jack about qualifications. Dude is a mumbling buffoon
He may mumble but trump just lied and made up shit. Sounded like a fool while he cried about everyone who disagreed with him. What a total POS trump is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT