ADVERTISEMENT

Biden just took a question and his answer?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Biden was asked about Colonial Pipeline and this was his answer; " I've been saying for years that we need to educate and graduate more people in the area of cybersecurity" Is he a fool? While that may be true does he not know of Palo Alto Networks, Palantir Technologies, Okta technologies? They are only 3 of the most advanced cybersecurity companies in the entire world especially Palo Alto Networks Firewall Technology AND our partners in Israel. My lord we are in trouble. Technology only works if you BUY it and INSTALL it.

Biden was asked about Colonial Pipeline and this was his answer; " I've been saying for years that we need to educate and graduate more people in the area of cybersecurity" Is he a fool? While that may be true does he not know of Palo Alto Networks, Palantir Technologies, Okta technologies? They are only 3 of the most advanced cybersecurity companies in the entire world especially Palo Alto Networks Firewall Technology AND our partners in Israel. My lord we are in trouble. Technology only works if you BUY it and INSTALL it.
Actually, they aren’t the most advanced in cybersecurity, very debatable, but they are the most well known and have highly extensible data analytics platforms. You forgot to include Fireye.

Reactions: HJCane
He is an idiot... God protect this country from this idiot fool...

Agree..We had similar problems with the previous President as well.Trump was equally dumb on a number of different fronts..But for some reason we don’t learn from previous mistakes and continue to elect idiots..

Proof seems to be in the pudding that the investment needs to be increased so I’m not really sure what the complaint is.

maybe Gary can invest in cyber security that prevents political posts in the war room? Just busting balls

So you blaming Biden for Colonial's failure to install cyber security? What's next, blame Biden for Trump's call to overthrow our government? You people. Smfh

So you blaming Biden for Colonial's failure to install cyber security? What's next, blame Biden for Trump's call to overthrow our government? You people. Smfh
No just pointing out his stupid answer to a current crisis

Reactions: canesfan470

Could you imagine what idiot trump would have said. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: cems52
No just pointing out his stupid answer to a current crisis
Not so stupid when you even acknowledged what he said "may be true". Think before you post.
No telling but it wouldn't have been we need to educate more kids in cybersecurity.
Not sure why you think that's an unacceptable answer when you even said his response might be true. Which is it?

Colonial had a decade old MSFT software operating system. Cheap ****s, how’s that working.

Not so stupid when you even acknowledged what he said "may be true". Think before you post.

Not sure why you think that's an unacceptable answer when you even said his response might be true. Which is it?
It's a dumb answer as we weren't discussing future needs in this country. We were discussing an immediate and urgent current situation. Not jobs of the future.

Reactions: BreakingCane
My company software was hacked last year. The insurance company hired negotiators and a top professional IT company to assist with the process.

We were told the pirates were a very sophisticated, well financed, operation most likely based in Russia or the Middle East.

This is a non partisan issue and quickly becoming one of the top issues for US businesses. It’s also a national security issue.

Imagine a successful hack of our banking system or power grid.

BTW, we had some pretty good, up to date defense systems in place that the hackers defeated.

This is modern warfare. I’m not a person that looks to the government to solve everyone’s problems, but this is an issue where citizens need help from the government.

My company software was hacked last year. The insurance company hired negotiators and a top professional IT company to assist with the process.

We were told the pirates were a very sophisticated, well financed, operation most likely based in Russia or the Middle East.

This is a non partisan issue and quickly becoming one of the top issues for US businesses. It’s also a national security issue.

Imagine a successful hack of our banking system or power grid.

BTW, we had some pretty good, up to date defense systems in place that the hackers defeated.

This is modern warfare. I’m not a person that looks to the government to solve everyone’s problems, but this is an issue where citizens need help from the government.
It is a HUGE area of vulnerability especially as the Internet moved to Cloud Based systems. It will be an ongoing battle. What works today won't be effective tomorrow. There is a role for Government to play but I don't know what that looks like as I write. There will be Insurance policies written for this at hefty premiums. There will be a massive IT private sector push to create better and better security software beyond what we have today.

They said last night it cost business in America 6 BILLION $ last year in ransom. The number worldwide is much larger.

Make no mistake though,, we do it also. Think CIA. Israel might be the best at it and recently knocked out the Iran Nuclear Facilities. Of course they will never acknowledge it rightly so.

Reactions: dolcane
It's a dumb answer as we weren't discussing future needs in this country. We were discussing an immediate and urgent current situation. Not jobs of the future.
You guys are getting petty with this nonsense. Focus on real issues like your party in total disarray.

Biden needs to pivot immediately and start attacking the reporter who asks the question..It worked well for 45..

I'm pretty sure that dementia Joe was referring to investing in Cybersecurity. Now, I get the daily obsessions' / attempts to disparage the democratic president. It's gotta be tough when you defend a president that believes things like we are building wonder womans invisible plane or we should inject bleach in our bodies to get rid of Covid....or believes he decides hurricane paths. I will stick with dementia joe THANKS ANYWAY.

I'm pretty sure that dementia Joe was referring to investing in Cybersecurity. Now, I get the daily obsessions' / attempts to disparage the democratic president. It's gotta be tough when you defend a president that believes things like we are building wonder womans invisible plane or we should inject bleach in our bodies to get rid of Covid....or believes he decides hurricane paths. I will stick with dementia joe THANKS ANYWAY.
“Daily obsessions” yet, you’re still commenting, thread after thread, about Trump! Can’t make this up!

You guys are getting petty with this nonsense. Focus on real issues like your party in total disarray.
Yes your 100% correct because no gasoline along the SE corridor of the United States and gas prices skyrocketing is NOT a real issue. Who knew? FOOL

Reactions: krvanness

Man's right. Biden's not responsible for anything. When things get fukced up he says, 'I'm shouldn't be taking questions, I'll get in trouble'. This turd fukcs up everything he sniffs. He's Jimmy Carter take 2:
1. Worst inflation in decades.
2. Gas prices/ gas shortages, pipeline attacked. The Russians did this, while I was in the basement.
3. Stopped construction of pipeline.
4. Mid-East unrest and we're nowhere to be found.
5. Slow jobs, about 1/3 of projection.
6. Border totally fukced up and he or VP staying far from this one.
7. Crime rate, especially in Democratic cities astronomical.
8. Schools not open, promise unkept.
9. Will not answer to the American People for any of the above.

This fool was elected by Lefty fools. I'd call him a tool, but tools have some use.

All this while cems 'shakes his fukcing head'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT