ADVERTISEMENT

Biden just took a question and his answer?

Man's right. Biden's not responsible for anything. When things get fukced up he says, 'I'm shouldn't be taking questions, I'll get in trouble'. This turd fukcs up everything he sniffs. He's Jimmy Carter take 2:
1. Worst inflation in decades.
2. Gas prices/ gas shortages, pipeline attacked. The Russians did this, while I was in the basement.
3. Stopped construction of pipeline.
4. Mid-East unrest and we're nowhere to be found.
5. Slow jobs, about 1/3 of projection.
6. Border totally fukced up and he or VP staying far from this one.
7. Crime rate, especially in Democratic cities astronomical.
8. Schools not open, promise unkept.
9. Will not answer to the American People for any of the above.

This fool was elected by Lefty fools. I'd call him a tool, but tools have some use.

All this while cems 'shakes his fukcing head'.
Just think how really fukked up we would have been if a lying, treasonous and corrupt POS named Trump had actually succeeded in stealing the 2020 election.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Yes your 100% correct because no gasoline along the SE corridor of the United States and gas prices skyrocketing is NOT a real issue. Who knew? FOOL
I bought gas today and the price was right. Got it, the price was right?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

I'm pretty sure that dementia Joe was referring to investing in Cybersecurity. Now, I get the daily obsessions' / attempts to disparage the democratic president. It's gotta be tough when you defend a president that believes things like we are building wonder womans invisible plane or we should inject bleach in our bodies to get rid of Covid....or believes he decides hurricane paths. I will stick with dementia joe THANKS ANYWAY.
Man, that was some funny shzt.

LMFAO

Just think how really fukked up we would have been if a lying, treasonous and corrupt POS named Trump had actually succeeded in stealing the 2020 election.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You honestly don't see how fukcing bad Biden is? Of course you do, you're not stupid, you're stubborn. SMFH

You honestly don't see how fukcing bad Biden is? Of course you do, you're not stupid, you're stubborn. SMFH
The man has a 63% approval. Even Republicans think he's doing a fabulous job. Trump never saw north of 50% for 4 years. Please explain why Joe in less than 200 days on the job has achieved a higher approval than Trump?

Man's right. Biden's not responsible for anything. When things get fukced up he says, 'I'm shouldn't be taking questions, I'll get in trouble'. This turd fukcs up everything he sniffs. He's Jimmy Carter take 2:
1. Worst inflation in decades.
2. Gas prices/ gas shortages, pipeline attacked. The Russians did this, while I was in the basement.
3. Stopped construction of pipeline.
4. Mid-East unrest and we're nowhere to be found.
5. Slow jobs, about 1/3 of projection.
6. Border totally fukced up and he or VP staying far from this one.
7. Crime rate, especially in Democratic cities astronomical.
8. Schools not open, promise unkept.
9. Will not answer to the American People for any of the above.

This fool was elected by Lefty fools. I'd call him a tool, but tools have some use.

All this while cems 'shakes his fukcing head'.
Biden and Harris won't go near that Border because White House Press Pool will go with them and they CAN NOT have the press see the truth.

The man has a 63% approval. Even Republicans think he's doing a fabulous job. Trump never saw north of 50% for 4 years. Please explain why Joe in less than 200 days on the job has achieved a higher approval than Trump?
No he doesn't but if you are correct that won't last much longer. Honeymoon is ending rapidly

And Republicans do not think he's doing a fabulous job.

I'm pretty sure that dementia Joe was referring to investing in Cybersecurity. Now, I get the daily obsessions' / attempts to disparage the democratic president. It's gotta be tough when you defend a president that believes things like we are building wonder womans invisible plane or we should inject bleach in our bodies to get rid of Covid....or believes he decides hurricane paths. I will stick with dementia joe THANKS ANYWAY.
No he was quite clear. He was talking about kids getting computer software degrees and specifically cybersecurity. That might be a good topic but not during a critical immediate situation.

No he was quite clear. He was talking about kids getting computer software degrees and specifically cybersecurity. That might be a good topic but not during a critical immediate situation.
So you don't believe when kids get a computer software degree specifically cybersecurity that is not investing in cybersecruity? It wasn't immediate years ago.

Biden and Harris won't go near that Border because White House Press Pool will go with them and they CAN NOT have the press see the truth.
But Republicans can go to the border and "see the truth". I have a ticket at the Delta desk for U.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

So you don't believe when kids get a computer software degree specifically cybersecurity that is not investing in cybersecruity? It wasn't immediate years ago.
That guy probably has no clue what is cybersecurity. He only knows how to pound on a keyboard bullshzt he spurs on this site.

Last edited:
Hey genius the topic of the press conference was the current urgent situation of the Colonial Pipeline and no gas not what degrees will be good in the future.

That guy probably has no clue what is cybersecurity. He only knows how to pound on a keyboard the bullshzt he spurs on this site.
I know what cybersecurity is for sure. It is the security we will need when we visit Mars on Elon Musks spaceship DUH everyone knows that.

But Republicans can go to the border and "see the truth". I have a ticket at the Delta desk for U.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
We see the truth on the news daily and we listen to the folks on the border. The regular everyday citizens.

But wouldn't it be worth it to see the press corps find a way to spin this positively...and they would!...except for Doocy. Proud of that young man.

Reactions: HJCane
Agree..We had similar problems with the previous President as well.Trump was equally dumb on a number of different fronts..But for some reason we don’t learn from previous mistakes and continue to elect idiots..
Trump's moves were path setting. His moves were what were needed and what POLITIANS don't have the gonads to attempt. Trump answered all questions and unlike (I'm not supposed to answer questions) Ole Slow-thinking Joe, he took on all comers. One man took on the media, congress people and other world leaders. The world leaders huffed and puffed, like you're doing, behind his back, but facing him they reached behind to kiss ass.

Trump had a great ego and often tooted his own horn. His moves were magnificent but he was prone to exaggerate and the Left was infuriated. Rather than attack his results, which they couldn't, they hit upon his exaggerations. Ole Joe can't get out of his own way, can't board a plane without stammering, stuttering, tripping his way along.

Ole Joe sucks beyond belief and the Left also sees his skinny white naked ass but compliments his Brooks Brothers look.

Trump's moves were path setting. His moves were what were needed and what POLITIANS don't have the gonads to attempt. Trump answered all questions and unlike (I'm not supposed to answer questions) Ole Slow-thinking Joe, he took on all comers. One man took on the media, congress people and other world leaders. The world leaders huffed and puffed, like you're doing, behind his back, but facing him they reached behind to kiss ass.

Trump had a great ego and often tooted his own horn. His moves were magnificent but he was prone to exaggerate and the Left was infuriated. Rather than attack his results, which they couldn't, they hit upon his exaggerations. Ole Joe can't get out of his own way, can't board a plane without stammering, stuttering, tripping his way along.

Ole Joe sucks beyond belief and the Left also sees his skinny white naked ass but compliments his Brooks Brothers look.
They also look past his history of bigotry, likely due to their own bigotry.

Reactions: HJCane
Hey genius the topic of the press conference was the current urgent situation of the Colonial Pipeline and no gas not what degrees will be good in the future.

I know the topic. You are being petty bro. He is simply saying had we invested more heavily the current urgent situation would not exist. Not hard to follow what he is saying and by the way he is right. I come from the IT world and I have sold cybersecurity. He is one thousand percent right. When I used to sell this I would have to go over all of the types of threats and with this type they would have saved a shit ton of money rather than paying 5 million dollars. If you stop focusing for a second on any opportunity you can get to mock our president and compare him to that loser we had in office and actually listen to him you would learn something.

Reactions: cems52

Besides a tax for the rich, please provide to this audience Trump's "results"?

Besides a tax for the rich, please provide to this audience Trump's "results"?
The audience? You picture yourself on stage?

To address your challenge though:
The Vaccine, Tax relief for me/us...and I'm not rich, you too but you're so far in the Left hip pocket you'd lie to say you got nothing, Energy independence, Border security, Jobs. Jobs. Jobs, Mid East Peace, Several leading terrorists offed, Military improved, Low to no inflation, Did not trip up a flight of stairs...3 times on 1 attempt, 100% Transparent...answered questions posed by entire WH Press Corps, etc., etc., etc. (you want me to keep going?)

Ole Joe's fukcing naked and you fawn over his wardrobe.

The audience? You picture yourself on stage?

To address your challenge though:
The Vaccine, Tax relief for me/us...and I'm not rich, you too but you're so far in the Left hip pocket you'd lie to say you got nothing, Energy independence, Border security, Jobs. Jobs. Jobs, Mid East Peace, Several leading terrorists offed, Military improved, Low to no inflation, Did not trip up a flight of stairs...3 times on 1 attempt, 100% Transparent...answered questions posed by entire WH Press Corps, etc., etc., etc. (you want me to keep going?)

Ole Joe's fukcing naked and you fawn over his wardrobe.
There are so many lies in your post where do I start? Trump stopped WH press briefings cuz he and his amateur press folks couldn't answer simple questions with facts. They lied nonstop. Middle East peace? Gurl please. Bombs are flying as I write this post. Nice job Trump. Not!! We were energy independent before Obama left office. Stop the lies. If you call putting kids in cages and separating them from their moms as making the border safe, you have some serious issues. If Trump did so well, why was he rejected by the American people?

Tripping over stairs? Man are some of you people a bunch of rere's.

Just askin', how do you fall up the stairs, I mean fall up 3 times on only 1 attempt. Guess he just walks like he talks, stumbling and mumbling.

Ole Joe walks stairs like he quotes numbers or reads a teleprompter, with utmost caution and disastrous results.

There are so many lies in your post where do I start? Trump stopped WH press briefings cuz he and his amateur press folks couldn't answer simple questions with facts. They lied nonstop. Middle East peace? Gurl please. Bombs are flying as I write this post. Nice job Trump. Not!! We were energy independent before Obama left office. Stop the lies. If you call putting kids in cages and separating them from their moms as making the border safe, you have some serious issues. If Trump did so well, why was he rejected by the American people?

Wow, flat out obvious lies. Trump held press conferences throughout and answered all questions. He held daily press conferences until things slowed to the point that there were not enough to discuss on a daily basis Ole Joe has held one or two press conferences and has yet to take a question from anyone who would challenge his inane positions.

bombs flying in the Middle-east, yeah jackass...who's in the oval office? Kids separated from their parents, that's exactly what your dumb ass leader has perpetrated...so much more now than ever...and he won't let those capable of critical analysis in to see his debacle.

Trump was rejected because people like you want the free ride and blame everything else but yourselves for your and your friends failures to move ahead and take advantage of opportunity. you want it given, maybe not for you personally...I don't know you. But you blame others, calling it white privilege, for unnecessary failures to seize opportunities galore.

Ole Joe's a loser and the rest of the world knows this. Only a matter of time before the Dems will no longer be able to prop him up! If we had an honest media, that time would be now.

Finally, you say I may have serious issues. Quite astute, my serious issues center around Leftist ideologues now leading us down the path of destruction of this great nation. And people like you, non-thinkers blindly leading the charge.

Wow, flat out obvious lies. Trump held press conferences throughout and answered all questions. He held daily press conferences until things slowed to the point that there were not enough to discuss on a daily basis Ole Joe has held one or two press conferences and has yet to take a question from anyone who would challenge his inane positions.

bombs flying in the Middle-east, yeah jackass...who's in the oval office? Kids separated from their parents, that's exactly what your dumb ass leader has perpetrated...so much more now than ever...and he won't let those capable of critical analysis in to see his debacle.

Trump was rejected because people like you want the free ride and blame everything else but yourselves for your and your friends failures to move ahead and take advantage of opportunity. you want it given, maybe not for you personally...I don't know you. But you blame others, calling it white privilege, for unnecessary failures to seize opportunities galore.

Ole Joe's a loser and the rest of the world knows this. Only a matter of time before the Dems will no longer be able to prop him up! If we had an honest media, that time would be now.

Finally, you say I may have serious issues. Quite astute, my serious issues center around Leftist ideologues now leading us down the path of destruction of this great nation. And people like you, non-thinkers blindly leading the charge.
Do us all a favor. Fix your broken party. America needs a strong 2 party system.

Nothing to talk about? This is the greatest country in the world. There is always something to talk about. The problem is Trump has zero experience in Government business.....so he had absolutely zero idea of what he was doing. So, he figured he could run our great nation like one of his 6 companies he bankrupted as a failure in the private sector. Republicans are rather proud because they don't believe in Government anyway so have no problem putting a raging racist in charge of it as long as he signs off on their xenophobic agenda. Listen, I am here for the smoke. Right now you are gonna see how this country in 2021 is really giving it up to hyenas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT