ADVERTISEMENT

Biden let us in T-shirts Mexican border

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007

This is what happens with mixed signals, no border security, no real plan, and when you show weakness. Now from a humanitarian standpoint I feel bad for these people BUT we can not have an immigration system without rules and procedures. We can't have a policy that rewards sneaking into our Country over those who have come legally and are still waiting for Green Cards after a decade or longer. It is estimated that 117,000 UNACOMPANIED MINORS will be at our border this year. Maybe Biden administration will go and find their mommy and daddy for them.

You know if I walked for two months to get somewhere probably without a shower along the way and someone handed me a free clean T - Shirt to wear, I would put it on as well. WTF, under their conditions if it had the face of Farrakhan on it, I would probably wear it! LOL

You know if I walked for two months to get somewhere probably without a shower along the way and someone handed me a free clean T - Shirt to wear, I would put it on as well. WTF, under their conditions if it had the face of Farrakhan on it, I would probably wear it! LOL
If you walked for 2 months thru treacherous terrain with your young children filled with drug cartels, rapists, no water / food, sex traffickers only to sneak into another country then you should go to jail for child abuse.

If you walked for 2 months thru treacherous terrain with your young children filled with drug cartels, rapists, no water / food, sex traffickers only to sneak into another country then you should go to jail for child abuse.
Based on your logic Trump should be jailed for child abuse because he caged kids and separated them from their parents.

Just like all US criminals who have kids with no other guardian to care for them, or did you forget, Mr. dementia?

These folks broke no laws. They were seeking asylum but ended up in cages and separated from their love ones. What human would jail people under these circumstances? Trump should be put in prison.

What human would jail people under these circumstances?

Obama did the same thing and I think Bush before him. Not sure how far it goes back. Dont understand your short memory here.

I dont know for certain, but my impression was that Obama was tougher on border security then Trump. Obama built walls and "caged" kids too.

Obama did the same thing and I think Bush before him. Not sure how far it goes back. Dont understand your short memory here.

I dont know for certain, but my impression was that Obama was tougher on border security then Trump. Obama built walls and "caged" kids too.
But Trump separated kids from their parents. Why?

These folks broke no laws. They were seeking asylum but ended up in cages and separated from their love ones. What human would jail people under these circumstances? Trump should be put in prison.
You need to go back to middle school. Crossing our border outside of a port of entry without approval is ILLEGAL. I know it’s a word you do not like: ILLEGAL. It is a criminal offense.

But Trump separated kids from their parents. Who would do such a dumb thing?

That's just what I'm confused by because that's not a new policy. Obama did that too. To be honest, it's a good policy. You want to house minors and adults together in a detention facility....nothing could go wrong there....

Reactions: grbcane and 6882
That's just what I'm confused by because that's not a new policy. Obama did that too. To be honest, it's a good policy. You want to house minors and adults together in a detention facility....nothing could go wrong there....
But Trump separated families. Why?

You need to go back to middle school. Crossing our border outside of a port of entry without approval is ILLEGAL. I know it’s a word you do not like: ILLEGAL. It is a criminal offense.
Many of these people were asylum seekers. Nothing illegal about that.

Obama was not tougher on border security which was a failure.

Agree with all the above however the Biden T Shirts were an obvious attempt by the Democrats to promote their standing amongst the Hispanic community for future votes.
You have to feel bad for these people who have traveled as far as they have under treacherous conditions. Those poor souls that are in Communist Chinese concentration camps have it real bad. There are flareups of genocide in Africa. The list goes on...What gets me are the Democrats trying to take advantage at the expense of those unfortunate people.

Agree with all the above however the Biden T Shirts were an obvious attempt by the Democrats to promote their standing amongst the Hispanic community for future votes.
You have to feel bad for these people who have traveled as far as they have under treacherous conditions. Those poor souls that are in Communist Chinese concentration camps have it real bad. There are flareups of genocide in Africa. The list goes on...What gets me are the Democrats trying to take advantage at the expense of those unfortunate people.
As I said from a humanitarian perspective I feel bad for people in those countries with poverty and little to no opportunities but we can not have a system like this in our country. A system that right now gives incentive and false hope for those people to make that trek.

As I said from a humanitarian perspective I feel bad for people in those countries with poverty and little to no opportunities but we can not have a system like this in our country. A system that right now gives incentive and false hope for those people to make that trek.
The Trump plan was ripped up by the Biden administration. Part of the Trump plan was for those people looking to leave their countries apply to countries in the surrounding area. Not to automatically attempt to leave for the U.S. That was negotiated and implemented however retarded to some degree by the China virus. Biden has no plan other than to release these people into the U.S. They don't have enough beds for the children. I do not know if this number is correct but what's been mentioned is 20,000 beds short. This is a cluster f--k by this administration.

This is what happens with mixed signals, no border security, no real plan, and when you show weakness. Now from a humanitarian standpoint I feel bad for these people BUT we can not have an immigration system without rules and procedures. We can't have a policy that rewards sneaking into our Country over those who have come legally and are still waiting for Green Cards after a decade or longer. It is estimated that 117,000 UNACOMPANIED MINORS will be at our border this year. Maybe Biden administration will go and find their mommy and daddy for them.

And many wonder why the minimum wage and the bottom quartile of income earners in this country have made little progress for the past 40 years. When you have unfretted immigration of low skilled workers they will compete for the unskilled jobs, and wages wont rise. It is simple supply and demand.

The Trump plan was ripped up by the Biden administration. Part of the Trump plan was for those people looking to leave their countries apply to countries in the surrounding area. Not to automatically attempt to leave for the U.S. That was negotiated and implemented however retarded to some degree by the China virus. Biden has no plan other than to release these people into the U.S. They don't have enough beds for the children. I do not know if this number is correct but what's been mentioned is 20,000 beds short. This is a cluster f--k by this administration.
And no covid testing yet he is calling Texas and Mississippi's Governors Neanderthals

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT