ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Policies Hurting Economy and Unemployment

CaneBandit

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2020
Carrollton
Biden EOs are doing a number on unemployment as those number continue to rise. 793k new Americans filed unemployment claims last week, worse than experts projected.

Didn’t we expect this to happen when he was elected? He has no plan to grow the economy, only kill jobs through climate initiatives and/or raising the federal minimum wage? I guess only the bucktoothed donkeys didn’t see this coming while living in their echo chambers.

Biden EOs are doing a number on unemployment as those number continue to rise. 793k new Americans filed unemployment claims last week, worse than experts projected.

Didn’t we expect this to happen when he was elected? He has no plan to grow the economy, only kill jobs through climate initiatives and/or raising the federal minimum wage? I guess only the bucktoothed donkeys didn’t see this coming while living in their echo chambers.
No!!

295564_image.jpg

Reactions: krvanness
Speaking of reality. Get used to Biden being your president.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Unlike you for the last 4 years, I accept it. It is a fact. Looking at your old posts, you never could accept the last POTUS, pushing Russian Collusion conspiracy theories. Sad

Unlike you for the last 4 years, I accept it. It is a fact. Looking at your old posts, you never could accept the last POTUS, pushing Russian Collusion conspiracy theories. Sad
I could never accept a corrupt POS ex-president who conspired with Russians to win the 2016 election. Also, this is not a "theory" it's a fact.

I could never accept a corrupt POS ex-president who conspired with Russians to win the 2016 election. Also, this is not a "theory" it's a fact.
There you go, not accepting the truth. Mueller said there was zero evidence of Russian Collusion with the Trump campaign. What is it like living in your echo chamber repeating conspiracies?

There you go, not accepting the truth. Mueller said there was zero evidence of Russian Collusion with the Trump campaign. What is it like living in your echo chamber repeating conspiracies?

Republican life blood is all about conspiracies and lies. This theme plays out everyday on Fox Fake News and NewsMax. You can also see it in your QAnon fellow Republicans. You guys are a sick bunch.

Republican life blood is all about conspiracies and lies. This theme plays out everyday on Fox Fake News and NewsMax. You can also see it in your QAnon fellow Republicans. You guys are a sick bunch.
You must be Republican then. Thanks for coming out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT