ADVERTISEMENT

Biden press conference a JOKE

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Guy had cards with answers on them. How? Blames Trump for his border crisis. Filibuster? Racist and abused yet he used it when he was a Senator. Old, stale, tired. The best " I haven't been able to unify the Congress but I have the country." GTFOOH with that BS

Ok...why would I care he has notes?
its more boring with notes.

Some folks would rather be entertained. Biden entertainment factor was zero today.

Next thing you know they'll stop moving to live coverage of presidential pressers as there will be nothing "newsworthy" coming out of em. No major fires, no major anything just "normal" politics.

Reactions: thedonaldWYO
It's a presidential presser. Not the BET music awards. Nobody in their right mind expects excitement from a presidential briefing. That's silly.

It's a presidential presser. Not the BET music awards. Nobody in their right mind expects excitement from a presidential briefing. That's silly.
For four years we had comedic rifts, random racism, misstatements of fact, outright lies and overall self-aggrandizing nonsense. Biden is gonna bore us with opinions based on defensible positions hell he' will probably defer on things he doesn't know. What fun is that? Make some shit up!

My name is Joe Biden - I will be transparent when I please - so much for the border problem
A JOKE. Yes I'll be transparent. When can we reporters go see the conditions? Not until our plan is in place.

For four years we had comedic rifts, random racism, misstatements of fact, outright lies and overall self-aggrandizing nonsense. Biden is gonna bore us with opinions based on defensible positions hell he' will probably defer on things he doesn't know. What fun is that? Make some shit up!
What racism? Cite specific incidences please.

Press conferences are supposed to be dry and boring, especially when the person giving one is making factual statements. They are not supposed to be sensational and interesting as they were with Trump, where all he does is openly lie for an hour and pick fights with journalists in order to generate soundbytes for the evening opinion shows in Fox.

Nah he’s made a lot of shit up so far lmao. I’ve decided I just don’t care anymore. I have a kick ass plan to make some money off his dumb ass while he’s there. Nothing I can do other wise so why get all worked up about it. I’ll be playing golf tomorrow in Miami and then heading back to Nashvegas on Saturday.. had some Hogfish tonight for dinner in Islamorada. Tough but someone has to stimulate this economy.

What racism? Cite specific incidences please.
We've done this.

I'll point out something racist, you'll either obfuscate, claim it wasn't racist, claim it wasn't what he said or otherwise be dismissive. If you need someone to point out his racism then you are willfully ignoring it and that's your prerogative.

A federal judge. Kung Flu. Total and complete ban on Muslims. Birtherism. But hey....like I said, you won't care, many more than that.

I mean why even ask if your going to do the rhetorical schtick. All good though.

Nah he’s made a lot of shit up so far lmao. I’ve decided I just don’t care anymore. I have a kick ass plan to make some money off his dumb ass while he’s there. Nothing I can do other wise so why get all worked up about it. I’ll be playing golf tomorrow in Miami and then heading back to Nashvegas on Saturday.. had some Hogfish tonight for dinner in Islamorada. Tough but someone has to stimulate this economy.
where did you eat, love that town, my last firm had an office at mile marker 81. Ziggy and Maddogs is amazing but I'm also a fan of Craigs. I miss that seafood buffet though, shame it burned down. Best keylime I ever had was on that key.

Same ole shizz when Libs have no answers or the scenery is not to their b.s. Biden needs a nursing home and the libs on this board need a new narrative.
Boo Whoo....You lost! You had your chance and turned this country into a shit show that attacks our capital. Don't go away mad. Just go away.

where did you eat, love that town, my last firm had an office at mile marker 81. Ziggy and Maddogs is amazing but I'm also a fan of Craigs. I miss that seafood buffet though, shame it burned down. Best keylime I ever had was on that key.
We first stopped at marker 88 & then went down to island grill. Great open seating area with fantastic views & breeze. I actually had the key lime pie tonight too lol. Very tart but good

You mean answers to questions he got ahead of time?
Have you seen the briefing books press secretaries bring to the daily presidential briefs? Just by what’s being discussed on tv or newspapers or Twitter now I guess they can figure out the top 100 questions that may be asked. And they have talking points prepared in case someone asked that question. It’s been done for years. By everyone. You’re just a fool who’s never noticed. You people are so stupid.... smh

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
Guy had cards with answers on them. How? Blames Trump for his border crisis. Filibuster? Racist and abused yet he used it when he was a Senator. Old, stale, tired. The best " I haven't been able to unify the Congress but I have the country." GTFOOH with that BS

Notice the faces on his cards, that way he’ll know who he’s talking to and what the question will be. Why are so many people in deliberate denial?

Notice the faces on his cards, that way he’ll know who he’s talking to and what the question will be. Why are so many people in deliberate denial?

its not denial. If you think he’s the first president who does this to correctly identify who he is talking to YOURE AN IDIOT. This is public speaking 101. They teach you to identify who you’re talking to. My god, for people who are a fan of a college team you guys behave like none of you ever went to college or at the very least have some street smarts.

If you’re a business owner you should do this. It’s good business. When you have a frequent customer or client or patient, it’s always good practice to jot down some notes about that client. So the next time you see them you can say “how’s the newborn”, “how’s your mom doing after her surgery”, the barber remembering how you like your haircut or your bartender at your favorite watering hole serving you up the drink you always like how you like it. He’s been on the job 2 months he hasn’t learned all the faces of the press core. This was his first presser. He wanted to see the faces so he can remember the name. Just like the bartender does. So next time he sees you he remembers you. That’s how you charm people. Bc real people appreciate when you connect with them. Makes it easier to pick their pocket later lol. Joking. Sorta.

but I guess if you have a pea for a brain it’s easier to go with your explanations.

Reactions: zackbear
its not denial. If you think he’s the first president who does this to correctly identify who he is talking to YOURE AN IDIOT. This is public speaking 101. They teach you to identify who you’re talking to. My god, for people who are a fan of a college team you guys behave like none of you ever went to college or at the very least have some street smarts.

If you’re a business owner you should do this. It’s good business. When you have a frequent customer or client or patient, it’s always good practice to jot down some notes about that client. So the next time you see them you can say “how’s the newborn”, “how’s your mom doing after her surgery”, the barber remembering how you like your haircut or your bartender at your favorite watering hole serving you up the drink you always like how you like it. He’s been on the job 2 months he hasn’t learned all the faces of the press core. This was his first presser. He wanted to see the faces so he can remember the name. Just like the bartender does. So next time he sees you he remembers you. That’s how you charm people. Bc real people appreciate when you connect with them. Makes it easier to pick their pocket later lol. Joking. Sorta.

but I guess if you have a pea for a brain it’s easier to go with your explanations.

Stopped reading after three sentences, the fact is your an idiot. Only a fool would pretend like we’ve seen this before, what type of idiot would work so hard to deny the obvious.

We first stopped at marker 88 & then went down to island grill. Great open seating area with fantastic views & breeze. I actually had the key lime pie tonight too lol. Very tart but good

Ate at Island Grille recently myself. What a nice spot.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Stopped reading after three sentences, the fact is your an idiot. Only a fool would pretend like we’ve seen this before, what type of idiot would work so hard to deny the obvious.

and that’s why you’re not smart. You refuse to get educated on a subject matter bc you want to believe what you want to believe despite the facts. Yes joe biden created this bc he’s a moron and was cheating on the answers. Lol. Clown!

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
We've done this.

I'll point out something racist, you'll either obfuscate, claim it wasn't racist, claim it wasn't what he said or otherwise be dismissive. If you need someone to point out his racism then you are willfully ignoring it and that's your prerogative.

A federal judge. Kung Flu. Total and complete ban on Muslims. Birtherism. But hey....like I said, you won't care, many more than that.

I mean why even ask if your going to do the rhetorical schtick. All good though.
That is precisely what I will do. Complete ban on Muslims? That's your take. My take is Trump Admin. identified a handful of countries (6 I think) that were not doing what they were supposed to do in order to vet travelers coming to the United States. Birtherism was long before he was President. Stop your nonsense.

Have you seen the briefing books press secretaries bring to the daily presidential briefs? Just by what’s being discussed on tv or newspapers or Twitter now I guess they can figure out the top 100 questions that may be asked. And they have talking points prepared in case someone asked that question. It’s been done for years. By everyone. You’re just a fool who’s never noticed. You people are so stupid.... smh

That's the PRESS SECRETARY coming in prepared. Not the President who needed to read answers off of cards. Big difference.

and that’s why you’re not smart. You refuse to get educated on a subject matter bc you want to believe what you want to believe despite the facts. Yes joe biden created this bc he’s a moron and was cheating on the answers. Lol. Clown!
You continue to self identify as an idiot. Only an idiot would work so hard to ignore the obvious.

That is precisely what I will do. Complete ban on Muslims? That's your take. My take is Trump Admin. identified a handful of countries (6 I think) that were not doing what they were supposed to do in order to vet travelers coming to the United States. Birtherism was long before he was President. Stop your nonsense.

Trump was the chief agitator of birtherism. The lie being circulated by the right wing lie machine that Hillary staffers invented it has long been debunked.

We've done this.

Everything is racist.. Please , !!! Keep up that narrative until everyone is deaf to it...
It’s getting there than whats going to be ur excuse...

That's the PRESS SECRETARY coming in prepared. Not the President who needed to read answers off of cards. Big difference.

Having pics of journalists in attendance is pretty standard, especially for first pressers

no there’s not a big difference. Whenever you have a press briefing where you will be fielding a bunch of questions from everywhere you plan. That’s what smart people do. You prepare. You seen the binder kaleigh had, you expect them to master every single topic or number off the top of the heads?

That’s like you heading into surgery and you don’t want your doctor doing any prep work to review your case. You want him operating on you sight unseen because “hey, he’s done this before”. No one would be ok with that.

HJ,

My guess is that you (and your followers) had this negative opinion of Biden before, during and after the press conference. Nothing he said or didn’t say changed your mind.

Big deal. You and yours don’t support Biden. Fine. That isn’t going to change. Why act like you discovered some new truth yesterday?

We get it. You don’t support Biden. What compels you to say that same thing over and over? Self indulgent, boring and repetitive.

Reactions: zackbear
The mental lapses and stumbling are an embarrassment. to our country. I don't know where he came up with North Korea being our biggest threat in the world over China, Russia, and Iran. When our enemies see the obvious weakness, the world becomes a more dangerous place.He gets asked about gun control and rambles about infrastructure."OK let's see, where am I ?"Brutal stuff.

HJ,

My guess is that you (and your followers) had this negative opinion of Biden before, during and after the press conference. Nothing he said or didn’t say changed your mind.

Big deal. You and yours don’t support Biden. Fine. That isn’t going to change. Why act like you discovered some new truth yesterday?

We get it. You don’t support Biden. What compels you to say that same thing over and over? Self indulgent, boring and repetitive.
Cortez,
With intellectual honesty, what was your interest level of the daily "Trump is going to prison" regularly spouted and still done so by some of this boards blue stalwarts? Don't recall you complaining about it being boring and repetitive. I apologize in advance if you did.

Do you remember the old Coral Grill that used to be on Key Largo? That was my uncle's favorite seafood buffet restaurant and we used to stop there quite often on our way to visit family in Key West.

You're right that I did find some of the anti Trump posts boring and repetitive. And, most probably I didn’t call them out as such on this board.

I had to endure 4 years of Trump in life and in this Lounge. Painful. Now, it’s 4 years of Biden for backers of Trump. Painful no doubt for his opposition.

I’m narrowly focused on 3 policy areas:

1. Defeat the pandemic/vaccinate near everybody.....ASAP.
2. Reinvigorate the economy ASAP. Jobs, jobs, jobs.
3. Reassert American leadership internationally. “America First” = America alone, isolated and disrespected abroad. We need strong allies and alliances to challenge China, Russia and other potential enemies.

I don’t give one damn whether Biden has or doesn’t have press conferences. I don’t care if he stumbles physically or verbally. I care that he LEADS the country on the items listed above.

no there’s not a big difference. Whenever you have a press briefing where you will be fielding a bunch of questions from everywhere you plan. That’s what smart people do. You prepare. You seen the binder kaleigh had, you expect them to master every single topic or number off the top of the heads?

That’s like you heading into surgery and you don’t want your doctor doing any prep work to review your case. You want him operating on you sight unseen because “hey, he’s done this before”. No one would be ok with that.
Yes I expect the President of the United States to speak and answer questions extemporaneously. Because he’s the President u nitwit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT