ADVERTISEMENT

Biden press conference a JOKE

I support every president so don’t make assumptions about me. I support them and pray they do well for our country. What I don’t support is all of their policies.
So when you mock our presidents usage of cards or his age or literally every thing else he does that is you supporting him right. This is such crap and you know it!

Reactions: cortez55403
He won't be in jail. More than likely Joe, his brother, John Kerry and the biggest POS Hunter Biden will be in trouble for the Burisma crap. That's not going away. Not yet..
If Trumps cuck attorney general wouldn't even investigate Hunter Biden, or Joe or John Kerry I seriously doubt Bidens appointee would....LMAO Especially considering how republicans wouldn't even give him a hearing as a Supreme Court nominee.

If Trumps cuck attorney general wouldn't even investigate Hunter Biden, or Joe or John Kerry I seriously doubt Bidens appointee would....LMAO Especially considering how republicans wouldn't even give him a hearing as a Supreme Court nominee.
It isn't a Biden employee. That was the only attorney not fired by the Biden administration was the attorney handling the Hunter Biden Burisma case. So, again CD, we will see if this attorney can make any headway. I am confident that allowing this attorney to stay on and continue with a case against Sleepy Joe and his son is just window dressing. Unfortunately...

It isn't a Biden employee. That was the only attorney not fired by the Biden administration was the attorney handling the Hunter Biden Burisma case. So, again CD, we will see if this attorney can make any headway. I am confident that allowing this attorney to stay on and continue with a case against Sleepy Joe and his son is just window dressing. Unfortunately...
But I never heard you say this about Trumps Attorney General. Why? He was no Trump employee either but sure did his bidding right? Now you want Bidens Attorney General to investigate Biden? You people are crazy LMAO!!! Not gonna happen!!! Again, if his enemy didn't have anything to start an investigation, I am sure Bidens appointee won't find anything either because if something were there.....it would have been investigated by now no? LMAO

So when you mock our presidents usage of cards or his age or literally every thing else he does that is you supporting him right. This is such crap and you know it!
Using the cheat cards is an observation of a President who is not mentally fit for the office. It's plain to see CD for anyone with eyes.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Using the cheat cards is an observation of a President who is not mentally fit for the office. It's plain to see CD for anyone with eyes.

Its fairly normal practice to receive background information about the journalists in attendance.

Its fairly normal practice to receive background information about the journalists in attendance.
Is it normal practice to get the answers on cards? If our President can NOT answer softball questions he's the wrong guy for the job. Imagine with everything going on in this world 1 dumb azz beatch asked him if he is going to run again in 2024. SOFTBALLS

Is it normal practice to get the answers on cards? If our President can NOT answer softball questions he's the wrong guy for the job. Imagine with everything going on in this world 1 dumb azz beatch asked him if he is going to run again in 2024. SOFTBALLS

This is clearly a non-issue given that Biden has been answering questions in similar formats for decades, including a grueling 18 month Presidential campaign that just wrapped up. I suppose if you're criticizing him for this over actual policy then we're making some progress.

Guy had cards with answers on them. How? Blames Trump for his border crisis. Filibuster? Racist and abused yet he used it when he was a Senator. Old, stale, tired. The best " I haven't been able to unify the Congress but I have the country." GTFOOH with that BS
Trumps Press Secretary Kayleigh used similar aids when answering questions..She had a huge Notebook , color tabbed for any type of questions asked by the press.It worked pretty well....Biden used note cards..So what..Now both Trump and Biden have done one presser in their first year...Also remember, whenever Trump was asked difficult questions or didn’t know the answer he would go on the attack to try to discredit the reporter asking the question...In a way, it worked brilliantly...

This is clearly a non-issue given that Biden has been answering questions in similar formats for decades, including a grueling 18 month Presidential campaign that just wrapped up. I suppose if you're criticizing him for this over actual policy then we're making some progress.
GRUELING? GRUELING? If you mean campaign stops with 15 people and napping in his basement then we have a different understanding of grueling.

Trumps Press Secretary Kayleigh used similar aids when answering questions..She had a huge Notebook , color tabbed for any type of questions asked by the press.It worked pretty well....Biden used note cards..So what..Now both Trump and Biden have done one presser in their first year...Also remember, whenever Trump was asked difficult questions or didn’t know the answer he would go on the attack to try to discredit the reporter asking the question...In a way, it worked brilliantly...
Kayleigh = press secretary. Biden = psuedo-president not the SAME bongo

But I never heard you say this about Trumps Attorney General. Why? He was no Trump employee either but sure did his bidding right? Now you want Bidens Attorney General to investigate Biden? You people are crazy LMAO!!! Not gonna happen!!! Again, if his enemy didn't have anything to start an investigation, I am sure Bidens appointee won't find anything either because if something were there.....it would have been investigated by now no? LMAO
First, I was pointing out to you that Biden retained a Trump appointee that is investigating Hunter and others involved in Burisma. Biden must have felt confident that his team could block that attorney's efforts. Secondly, after all the news that has come out about Burisma that their is nothing to it? They even have your hero, Sleepy Joe, on video boasting how they got the investigator fired. Sleepy Joe , his brother, his crack head son, John Kerry are all criminals.

Listen to him, there's no bias here. If anyone knows about these practices, its this warrior for truth. I for one, will refrain from the activity to which he alludes...until my next post.

Last edited:
Listen to him, there's no bias here. If anyone knows about these practices, its this warrior for truth. I for one, will refrain from this type of activity until my next post.
Don't worry. Nobody cares about Trump supporters theories right now....lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT