ADVERTISEMENT

Biden rally Pennsylvania and other observations and then Kamala (dumb)

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Guy has a rally in Pennsylvania maybe 50-60 people and marching in is at least 1000 Trump supporters who literally made a tailgate party out of it. Just fantastic. Go on Twitter see for yourself.
Where have all the rioters gone? Seems to me that internal polling must have shown the Democrats that it was hurting them so low and behold, they stopped. Only to be replaced with Russia Russia again. Very clear to see.....................
Kamala Harris. This genius goes to Cleveland on a plane I would think and gets caught on a hot mic asking someone "are we in Cleveland?" Then turns around and says "hello Cleveland!" So stupid.!
Trump rally's are generating thousands and thousands of supporters at every location including Arizona where it is estimated supporters lined the streets for 30 MILES ! That's Miami to Boca Raton miles.

Guy has a rally in Pennsylvania maybe 50-60 people and marching in is at least 1000 Trump supporters who literally made a tailgate party out of it. Just fantastic. Go on Twitter see for yourself.
Where have all the rioters gone? Seems to me that internal polling must have shown the Democrats that it was hurting them so low and behold, they stopped. Only to be replaced with Russia Russia again. Very clear to see.....................
Kamala Harris. This genius goes to Cleveland on a plane I would think and gets caught on a hot mic asking someone "are we in Cleveland?" Then turns around and says "hello Cleveland!" So stupid.!
Trump rally's are generating thousands and thousands of supporters at every location including Arizona where it is estimated supporters lined the streets for 30 MILES ! That's Miami to Boca Raton miles.

Its imploding its over... Trump will win large ..!!!

Last edited:
Lets imagine a world where there is a pandemic. Let's see preventive measures are politicized in this world. So in this fictional world the parties are binary as are their supporters. Mayhaps the pandemic must be avoided person limits his event to x, the pandemic is not dangerous group has no sense of limitation and shows up to exercise a right guaranteed by this fictional countries Constitution. Does this indicate that either is wiser? More enthusiastic? Now imagine one group of this dichotomy promulgating a fiction/truth of widespread unchecked rioting. And then conclude that the absence of rioting isn't attributable to whether it was ever truth/fiction but rather a lack of enthusiasm.

Then let's imagine that an open mic where a woman inquires as to the city she's about to speak is supposed to have a more negative impact than an open mic where a man suggests you can grab a woman by the pussy or just start kissing her.

Oh what a world...

Lets imagine a world where there is a pandemic. Let's see preventive measures are politicized in this world. So in this fictional world the parties are binary as are their supporters. Mayhaps the pandemic must be avoided person limits his event to x, the pandemic is not dangerous group has no sense of limitation and shows up to exercise a right guaranteed by this fictional countries Constitution. Does this indicate that either is wiser? More enthusiastic? Now imagine one group of this dichotomy promulgating a fiction/truth of widespread unchecked rioting. And then conclude that the absence of rioting isn't attributable to whether it was ever truth/fiction but rather a lack of enthusiasm.

Then let's imagine that an open mic where a woman inquires as to the city she's about to speak is supposed to have a more negative impact than an open mic where a man suggests you can grab a woman by the pussy or just start kissing her.

Oh what a world...
It is a great world Ellu! Practically wonderland.................

Oh what a world...
Well, at least as in this world as you call it, Trump was getting pussy while Kamala Harris was using hers to get ahead. In this case Trump is the winner.

Reactions: orly 1022
Miami to Boca closer to 60 miles. Kamala knows that and you don't so who's the genius?

Well, at least as in this world as you call it, Trump was getting pussy while Kamala Harris was using hers to get ahead. In this case Trump is the winner.
So your point is someone was engaging in consensual activity and someone was engaging in nonconsensual activity and the nonconsensual was the winner? Every hill ain't worth dying on. Assuming arguendo its true, ****ing your way into a job is not nearly as grimey as cheating on your wife while she is at home raising your kids, let alone grabbing women without their permission.

There is something about consensually having sex for the express purpose of getting ahead in their job is worse than someone discussing pussy in a somewhat jokingly manner and being taped while saying it. The fellow that Kamala was screwing I believe was her boss. I also believe it can be viewed as a supervisor and employee using his position to have sex with an underling. Supervisors can get in trouble for that nowadays. No doubt a young Trump saying what he said was crass . Still not an apples to apples argument.

Reactions: orly 1022

Oh what a world...
Let’s imagine a world, where people speak objectively, not in code for what they are implying.
I used to respect your posts, but your nothing but a charade, hiding your political choice.
You are NOT an independent voter.
It’s quite evident that you are a biden supporter
Come out of the closet ellu

Let’s imagine a world, where people speak objectively, not in code for what they are implying.
I used to respect your posts, but your nothing but a charade, hiding your political choice.
You are NOT an independent voter.
It’s quite evident that you are a biden supporter
Come out of the closet ellu
1. See HJ Canes post to understand the context of the post. It was a hyperbolic response to the premise that during Covid crowd size indicates popularity. John Kerry drew massive crowds and got thumped.
2. Never said I was an independent in this election I’m just a centrist. I like. It’s Dems and GOP. I believe Trump is a RINO of the worst order.
3. I call balls and strikes as I see them.
4. I’ve never cared if folks like or dislike my opinion, highly doubt I ever will.
5. All of the above aside, this race will be close and no one can know right now who will win. Only people with their heads up their aaa think Biden/Trump wins easy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT