ADVERTISEMENT

Biden says today 200 million dead from covid

Yeah this is the guy I want with his finger on the nuclear botton. He might think he is joining a zoom session with CNN and blow of Canada.

Reactions: grbcane
This will be hard to believe but CNN actually told the truth once.

Looks like the russians have hacked into cnn’s acounts too. No way biden would ever tell a lie. It’s impossible. The truth is what the left say it is and anyone that disagrees is a racist.

Damn! Between trumps 200 mill covid deaths, global warming and the 2 mill deaths from the second amendment, there’s not going to be anyone left. I’m scared into voting for biden that uses scare tactics that don’t count as scare tactics because it’s just the “facts” to get votes.

Bill Barr doing his job unlike Obama's pathetic justice who started the division in this country during that retard of a presidents 8 years. It is white peoples fault because you voted for him not me.

Reactions: Allied2651
Bill Barr doing his job unlike Obama's pathetic justice who started the division in this country during that retard of a presidents 8 years. It is white peoples fault because you voted for him not me.

" I'm Barack's wingman."- Eric " Fast and Furious" Holder.

Trump absolutely nailed the Mark Levin interview tonight. He is really on top of his game from 2 months ago where he fought with the media every night.

It does help that Levin's IQ is at least 50% higher than Tapper, Cooper, Sharpton, Stephanopoulos, Todd, etc. Talking to the forementioned is like trying to explain physics to 2nd Graders.

Dont get ur nuts all tight up in a knot... Biden is the dope... By the way ur resume doesn’t impress me whats so ever..

A little advice, you should educate yourself on a subject before making a conclusion. Have a nice day.

Trump has already said he expects over 300 million “illegal” votes to be cast in upcoming election.....We had about 127 million “counted” in 2016...If we only have around 130 million counted this time around will Trump accept these votes and the results...Probably not..

Trump has already said he expects over 300 million “illegal” votes to be cast in upcoming election.....We had about 127 million “counted” in 2016...If we only have around 130 million counted this time around will Trump accept these votes and the results...Probably not..

Damn! Between trumps 200 mill covid deaths, global warming and the 2 mill deaths from the second amendment, there’s not going to be anyone left. I’m scared into voting for biden that uses scare tactics that don’t count as scare tactics because it’s just the “facts” to get votes.
And trump doesn’t use scare tactics. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT