ADVERTISEMENT

Biden sounds good

Get ready

im telling you he ain’t gonna be president. Keep fooling yourself
I've been telling everyone, you can go on predictit an still bet on Trump winning. You're getting great odds. Please bet a grand or something and post a screenshot. If you're so sure, put some money on it.

F*ck em, I hope the right is just as disruptive as the left has been the last 4 years and then some. Give em a taste of their own medicine. Unity my ass. Lol. We will stop short of burning down our own neighborhoods. ...maybe

71,000,000 strong... Fucck Sleepy & Camel Toe...

Strong speech thus far. I hope he stands on his bipartisan rhetoric. Best thing for the country.
It would be nice but never going to happen. The media and Democrats have fore four years do nothing but try to destroy President Trump and his followers with lies . Just a example Hunter Biden a crack head . Deep corruption with Chinese and others with Father maybe our new President. Tape with Hunter having sex with under age children that FBI has had for two years. Nothing done. If that had been any regular citizen your in jail. If that had been the Trumps what would had happened? Bottom line this should alarm everyone on either side but 74 million voted for Biden refusing to call on justice just because they think they are getting free candy . Do not get me wrong it works both ways that is why nothing will change . We the people played again.

It would be nice but never going to happen. The media and Democrats have fore four years do nothing but try to destroy President Trump and his followers with lies . Just a example Hunter Biden a crack head . Deep corruption with Chinese and others with Father maybe our new President. Tape with Hunter having sex with under age children that FBI has had for two years. Nothing done. If that had been any regular citizen your in jail. If that had been the Trumps what would had happened? Bottom line this should alarm everyone on either side but 74 million voted for Biden refusing to call on justice just because they think they are getting free candy . Do not get me wrong it works both ways that is why nothing will change . We the people played again.

Your opinions are your opinions. I don't see it the same way.

Just a tip of the iceberg. Pandora’s box about to be open on y’all get ready
That sounds like the same shit we told you when we said that Trump will not win a second term. Guess what America has spoken Trump will not serve a second term..

That sounds like the same shit we told you when we said that Trump will not win a second term. Guess what America has spoken Trump will not serve a second term..
You might want to wait for the recounts & Audits that will happen in the coming weeks. Trump flips back AZ GA & PA. It’s all over. The first flip will be AZ. I’ve got my popcorn. Stay tuned

You might want to wait for the recounts & Audits that will happen in the coming weeks. Trump flips back AZ GA & PA. It’s all over. The first flip will be AZ. I’ve got my popcorn. Stay tuned
You are holding on for hope. That’s not gonna happen. Americans have spoken.

You are holding on for hope. That’s not gonna happen. Americans have spoken.
Oh the recounts will happen. That’s not hope that’s fact. You better hope all These anomalies and fraudulent claims come out to be nothing? I’ve got a hunch something big is coming. And so do quite a few forensic criminologist regarding these huge Anomalies in cities like Philadelphia Milwaukee Detroit etc.

Oh the recounts will happen. That’s not hope that’s fact. You better hope all These anomalies and fraudulent claims come out to be nothing? I’ve got a hunch something big is coming. And so do quite a few forensic criminologist regarding these huge Anomalies in cities like Philadelphia Milwaukee Detroit etc.
America hates Trump. Another thing you have no evidence. They won’t even be an investigation. Just a recount which is normal.

America hates Trump. Another thing you have no evidence. They won’t even be an investigation. Just a recount which is normal.
71 million Americans LOVE TRUMP. In 1 county in MI 6thousand vote swing back to Trump. That’s 1 county. AZ GA PA flip and it’s all over. So let’s see what happens??

Liberals never do. They turn a eye to law and justice when it comes to them selfs. Just like you justify Biden but crucified Trump.

I don't justify Biden and never have. I could give 2 sh!ts about Sleepy Joe. I dislike Trump and its simple as that. I voted for Trump in 16 simply because I disliked Hillary. If Biden doesn't show me what I want I'll vote against him. Seems most Americans don't like him either. Go figure

Reactions: Raoul2
ADVERTISEMENT