ADVERTISEMENT

Biden-Ukraine Scandal Taking Its Toll On Sleepy Joe

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/03/biden-warren-super-tuesday-2020-023355

Brilliant strategy by Trump to keep pushing this scandal. Biden will fade as Warren gets the nomination. Game over for Dems in 2020.

Biden's son, who knows zero about the commodities market, is handed over $1.5B by China to invest back here in the States. Yeah. Like when Crooked Hillary turned a few bucks into $200K trading pork bellies. Nothing to see there, right?

He flys with Dad on AF-2, introduces Dad to Chinese Officials he’s meeting with but Joe doesn’t know anything about his sons overseas business. What did he introduce them as ?

Agree. I particularly enjoyed when he had the transcripts proving he broke the law with an impeachable offense, wanted to nuke hurricanes, and build the moats for illegals shot in the leg. What a genius.

Last edited:
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/03/biden-warren-super-tuesday-2020-023355

Brilliant strategy by Trump to keep pushing this scandal. Biden will fade as Warren gets the nomination. Game over for Dems in 2020.

Biden's son, who knows zero about the commodities market, is handed over $1.5B by China to invest back here in the States. Yeah. Like when Crooked Hillary turned a few bucks into $200K trading pork bellies. Nothing to see there, right?
They never thought Trump would release the call, they thought they could just lie and that would be enough. Now us normals know the truth, and the sheep are doing mental contortions, to keep from busting a vein.

Reactions: krvanness
They never thought Trump would release the call, they thought they could just lie and that would be enough. Now us normals know the truth, and the sheep are doing mental contortions, to keep from busting a vein.

I prefer hyenas.

The Dems will make anything up to try to get him out of office. They know they have no chance to beat Trump if it goes to an election.

giphy.gif

Reactions: grbcane
Agree. I particularly enjoyed when he had the transcripts proving he broke the law with an impeachable offense, wanted to nuke hurricanes, and build the moats for illegals shot in the leg. What a genius.

Bet he knows the difference between Objective and Subjective how about yourself. I’m referring to Drain the Swamp Post.

Never ceases to amaze me with his base saying "you gotta prove he did it."
FACT HE DID IT. #45 tries to create his latest fantasy: "Rick Perry said to do it or Rick Perry convinced me to do it."
Another attempt at diversion by #45, who constantly creates fantasy, distraction and he believes by doing it no can get a firm grasp of his numerous transgressions.

Never ceases to amaze me with his base saying "you gotta prove he did it."
FACT HE DID IT. #45 tries to create his latest fantasy: "Rick Perry said to do it or Rick Perry convinced me to do it."
Another attempt at diversion by #45, who constantly creates fantasy, distraction and he believes by doing it no can get a firm grasp of his numerous transgressions.
Jesus you guys are so stupid. You obviously haven’t even read the transcripts. If you had, you know what he said was not illegal nor impeachable. This is nothing more than political rhetoric that nobody believes because every time the guy breathes, you scream impeach him. The boy who cried wolf cries again!

Reactions: 6882 and GLFSTRM
Jesus you guys are so stupid. You obviously haven’t even read the transcripts. If you had, you know what he said was not illegal nor impeachable. This is nothing more than political rhetoric that nobody believes because every time the guy breathes, you scream impeach him. The boy who cried wolf cries again!
Back in July of this year, 38% of Americans felt #45 is subjecting himself to impeachment. Early October poll shows 57% of Americans felt #45 should face the consequences.
the same poll in July showed 2% of republicans wanting impeachment proceedings. Early October has 21% of republicans want what # 45 deserves, impeachment.

Back in July of this year, 38% of Americans felt #45 is subjecting himself to impeachment. Early October poll shows 57% of Americans felt #45 should face the consequences.
the same poll in July showed 2% of republicans wanting impeachment proceedings. Early October has 21% of republicans want what # 45 deserves, impeachment.

Back in 2016 polls had Clinton winning easily. How’d that work out ?

Impeachment polls are rising, even among Republicans. The end is near for the con artist in chief.

Reactions: cems52
#45 is cracking, jeopardizing his own firewall by abandoning US allies in Syria. Another gift to his buddy Vladimir. It also strengthens our adversaries: Russia, Iran & Syria.

#45 is cracking, jeopardizing his own firewall by abandoning US allies in Syria. Another gift to his buddy Vladimir. It also strengthens our adversaries: Russia, Iran & Syria.

He’s a toxic confluence of corrupt, narcissistic, and incompetent. Appropriate that he’s running the GOP like a Jim Jones like cult of koolaid drinking bootlickers.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
The polls were correct, so back to the science denying drawing board you go, grandpa.

Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight is supposed to specialize in data-based journalism, but the site reported on Tuesday morning that Clinton had a 71.4 percent chance of winning the election. The site was wrong about the outcome in major battleground states including Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania, and Trump obviously won the election in addition to the individual states that were supposed to vote Clinton. Silver wasn’t the only pollster to botch the 2016 election.

Trump won the presidency with 279 electoral votes, compared to Clinton’s 228. Here is how polls predicted the electoral count:

L.A. Times
Clinton 352, Trump 186

Moody’s Analytics
Clinton 332, Trump 206

Rothenberg & Gonzales
Clinton 323, Trump 197

Sabato
Clinton 322, Trump 216

Princeton
Clinton 228, Trump 164

Now tell me again how polls got it right Sonny Boy. I have to go drink my prune juice now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight is supposed to specialize in data-based journalism, but the site reported on Tuesday morning that Clinton had a 71.4 percent chance of winning the election. The site was wrong about the outcome in major battleground states including Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania, and Trump obviously won the election in addition to the individual states that were supposed to vote Clinton. Silver wasn’t the only pollster to botch the 2016 election.

Trump won the presidency with 279 electoral votes, compared to Clinton’s 228. Here is how polls predicted the electoral count:

L.A. Times
Clinton 352, Trump 186

Moody’s Analytics
Clinton 332, Trump 206

Rothenberg & Gonzales
Clinton 323, Trump 197

Sabato
Clinton 322, Trump 216

Princeton
Clinton 228, Trump 164

Now tell me again how polls got it right Sonny Boy. I have to go drink my prune juice now.

These are probabilistic forecasts, not polls. This is not particularly difficult.

He’s a toxic confluence of corrupt, narcissistic, and incompetent. Appropriate that he’s running the GOP like a Jim Jones like cult of koolaid drinking bootlickers.
Perfect analogy! Thinking of the kool-aid drinkers myself!

Last edited:
Perfect analogy! Thinking of the kool-aid drinkers myself!

What makes you and your side right and everybody else wrong. Not just wrong but 66 million kool-aid drinkers. No one can have a different point of view. Your all knowing and elite so much so you belittle people who don’t see it your way. What happened to diversity of thought ?

How is it you bypass all of the things your dem party has done and ignore them only to accuse Trump of doing those same things? Just curious
How would you describe a life long pathological lying con man? Doesn't the constant lying bother you or is it just so repetitive you've become immune?

Reactions: cdwright40
You give me some examples and I'll give you some examples and let's see who's full of sh-t?
Are you totally oblivious? Politico found that he lied, on average, every 5 min. Here's a few. "Millions of people voted illegally". "U.S. farmers are receiving 16 billion out of tariffs gotten from China" "We've signed more bills than any president ever". "Longstanding whisleblower rules were changed just before submittal of fake whistleblower report". " A lot of people are talking about the removal of a very fair prosecutor in Ukraine". "Yesterday we had the strongest dollar in the history of our country". I could go on all day but what's the point? You're full of Kool-aid!

Are you totally oblivious? Politico found that he lied, on average, every 5 min. Here's a few. "Millions of people voted illegally". "U.S. farmers are receiving 16 billion out of tariffs gotten from China" "We've signed more bills than any president ever". "Longstanding whisleblower rules were changed just before submittal of fake whistleblower report". " A lot of people are talking about the removal of a very fair prosecutor in Ukraine". "Yesterday we had the strongest dollar in the history of our country". I could go on all day but what's the point? You're full of Kool-aid!

there’s been millions of voters names which were either duplicates or no longer alive to vote still on the rolls. Spare with the “that’s a lie” bullsh-t!

There’s actual evidence that fraud was committed to spy on a president-elect. There’s actual proof of Biden stating he got that prosecutor fired. These aren’t theories. No matter how much you don’t like it, it’s legit and real. Go cry in a corner because orange man said something you don’t like.

there’s been millions of voters names which were either duplicates or no longer alive to vote still on the rolls. Spare with the “that’s a lie” bullsh-t!

There’s actual evidence that fraud was committed to spy on a president-elect. There’s actual proof of Biden stating he got that prosecutor fired. These aren’t theories. No matter how much you don’t like it, it’s legit and real. Go cry in a corner because orange man said something you don’t like.

As for the millions of illegal voters, Trump disbanded his commission on voter fraud because they couldn't find any. In Bidens case, the prosecutor was fired for failure to deal with corruption to secure funds. He didn't prosecute one case. There is no evidence that fraud was committed to spy on president-elect. There were reports that aides phones were tapped by FBI to investigate Trump-Russia ties which were troubling. By "orange man" I guess your referring to the combed-over freak!

Seems to me your cracking. Trump, Trump, Trump. Question Were you this upset when Obama pulled out of Syria.
Obama withdrew US troops because there wasn't a military solution for a sectarian war. Its Muslim vs Muslim, Sunni vs Shiite. Its been going on for many, many years; possibly hundreds of years. Lets not forget The Kurds are in it also for many, many years. Its a religious war and we have no business being there.
What Trump did was give the keys to his buddy Vladimir.
There is also a human rights issue with so many imprisoned by the Assad regime. Conditions are horrendous. All facilities are overcrowded. There are reports of torture, starvation, unsanitary conditions. People dying by the hour of infections resulting from torture. People being flogged, water boarding, electrocution.
#45 also gave a free pass to the Turkish govt. Turkish troops have entered Syria, ready to impose their will on the Kurds, a US ally. Not much of a surprise considering the Trump corporation has a total of 119 investments in Turkey, including the Trump Towers. A group of wealthy Turks have invested over $400M in the development of Trump Towers.
#45 looks to further enrich himself

As for the millions of illegal voters, Trump disbanded his commission on voter fraud because they couldn't find any. In Bidens case, the prosecutor was fired for failure to deal with corruption to secure funds. He didn't prosecute one case. There is no evidence that fraud was committed to spy on president-elect. There were reports that aides phones were tapped by FBI to investigate Trump-Russia ties which were troubling. By "orange man" I guess your referring to the combed-over freak!
Bullsh-t! You’re merely using mainstream talking points lmao. The prosecutor wasn’t fired until he started looking into Hunter Biden’s company. A company paying him $166k a month in salary and benefits to sit on a board he no prior work experience in nor an educational background to support that position. Nothing suspicious there eh? Oh and I happen to know of a little interesting piece of info I’ll hold onto for now but it blows your whole timeline clear out of the water.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT