ADVERTISEMENT

Biden-Ukraine Scandal Taking Its Toll On Sleepy Joe

Obama withdrew US troops because there wasn't a military solution for a sectarian war. Its Muslim vs Muslim, Sunni vs Shiite. Its been going on for many, many years; possibly hundreds of years. Lets not forget The Kurds are in it also for many, many years. Its a religious war and we have no business being there.
What Trump did was give the keys to his buddy Vladimir.
There is also a human rights issue with so many imprisoned by the Assad regime. Conditions are horrendous. All facilities are overcrowded. There are reports of torture, starvation, unsanitary conditions. People dying by the hour of infections resulting from torture. People being flogged, water boarding, electrocution.
#45 also gave a free pass to the Turkish govt. Turkish troops have entered Syria, ready to impose their will on the Kurds, a US ally. Not much of a surprise considering the Trump corporation has a total of 119 investments in Turkey, including the Trump Towers. A group of wealthy Turks have invested over $400M in the development of Trump Towers.
#45 looks to further enrich himself
Your ignorance of the middle east is staggering. Neither Russia, Syria or Iran want Turkey to move forward with this operation, hence Russian FM trying to mediate immediately. Favor for Russia? Absurd.

Bullsh-t! You’re merely using mainstream talking points lmao. The prosecutor wasn’t fired until he started looking into Hunter Biden’s company. A company paying him $166k a month in salary and benefits to sit on a board he no prior work experience in nor an educational background to support that position. Nothing suspicious there eh? Oh and I happen to know of a little interesting piece of info I’ll hold onto for now but it blows your whole timeline clear out of the water.
"mainstream talking points"? I should have guessed-you're one of those Faux News conspiracy loons. There has never been evidence that Hunter Biden was ever under investigation or that his father pressured Ukraine. In reality, the IMF Director, the EU, and multilateral lending institutions all pushed to get rid of the prosecutor. Do some research from an independent source!

Last edited:
Back in July of this year, 38% of Americans felt #45 is subjecting himself to impeachment. Early October poll shows 57% of Americans felt #45 should face the consequences.
the same poll in July showed 2% of republicans wanting impeachment proceedings. Early October has 21% of republicans want what # 45 deserves, impeachment.
You just said you don’t put stock in polls. I guess it’s only when they don’t fit your narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT