ADVERTISEMENT

BIDENS CABINET? NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
It's so nice to have qualified people running our government. Spending my tax dollars properly. First latino homeland security chief. Our administration finally looks like AMERICA! Not a bunch of priviledged douche bags that are NOT qualified. It's time to get back to being America!

It will be nice to see people who aren't crime syndicate appointments that are under investigation, going to trial or going to jail.

All these cabinet picks are excellent! I don't have to see a person in charge of education that has no clue. These people get will get the job done for the American people. Not get the job done for some rich douche bags.

Last edited:
It's so nice to have qualified people running our government. Spending my tax dollars properly. First latino homeland security chief. Our administration finally looks like AMERICA! Not a bunch of priviledged douche bags that are NOT qualified. It's time to get back to being America!

It will be nice to see people who aren't crime syndicate appointments that are under investigation, going to trial or going to jail.

All these cabinet picks are excellent! I don't have to see a person in charge of education that has no clue. These people get will get the job done for the American people. Not get the job done for some rich douche bags.

How are you do f”ing stupid and have the wrong take on everything? Refill the swamp- career losers enriching themselves. Tells me everything I need to know about you - libertard, d”ass

Last edited:
How are you do f”ing stupid and have the wrong take on everything? Refill the swamp- career losers enriching themselves. Tells me everything I need to know about you - libertard, d”ass
What you need to know about me is I despise people that cuck out to parties. I am not a liberal or conservative. I AM AN AMERICAN! These labels are for cowards. They need to put labels like this on others and adopt them for themselves because they are followers.

Reactions: hawaiian cane

Great cabinet choices so far. All top notch with tons of experience and very diverse as well. I guess its possible to be President without nepotism after all.

Great cabinet choices so far. All top notch with tons of experience and very diverse as well. I guess its possible to be President without nepotism after all.
These are all people that are known to build a coalition of allies in the international community. We are done with this isolation bullshit that serves no one. America should be building world wide alliances.....and not isolating ourselves like scared little bitches.

Reactions: Raoul2
That nepotism has created a greater peace in the Middle East. Something that hasn't occurred since the Carter administration. Greater peace = no U.S.troop deployment.
If Iran is allowed to make atomic bombs, all bets are off. Depends what Sleepy Joe does.
His cabinet choices are a rinse and repeat of the Obama administration. So far no Hillary or Susan Rice or Pocahontas to a cabinet position or the Communist Bernie Sanders to a Secretary of Labor. Lol..position. None of the squad in any position if importance. So far, other than John Kerry, who was involved with Burisma, his appointments are elevated career assistants.

That nepotism has created a greater peace in the Middle East. Something that hasn't occurred since the Carter administration. Greater peace = no U.S.troop deployment.
If Iran is allowed to make atomic bombs, all bets are off. Depends what Sleepy Joe does.
His cabinet choices are a rinse and repeat of the Obama administration. So far no Hillary or Susan Rice or Pocahontas to a cabinet position or the Communist Bernie Sanders to a Secretary of Labor. Lol..position. None of the squad in any position if importance. So far, other than John Kerry, who was involved with Burisma, his appointments are elevated career assistants.

It hasn't done any of these things. The so called agreements with various states and Israel mean nothing unless Iran and Saudi Arabia resolve their differences. Trump withdrew the United States from the JCPOA (which Biden will thankfully reverse once in office), which has allowed the Iranians to continue developing nukes and Saudi Arabia to continue behaving like they are to balance with Iran. What Kushner did was pure cosmetics to give Trump a domestic win, and will do absolutely nothing to deal with the real issues of peace (namely Iran/Saudi) in the region.

And yes, Biden's cabinet choices are very similar to Obama's. Competent, technocrats who have decades of experience doing the jobs they are being interviewed for. Imagine that - competent, experienced leadership.

It hasn't done any of these things. The so called agreements with various states and Israel mean nothing unless Iran and Saudi Arabia resolve their differences. Trump withdrew the United States from the JCPOA (which Biden will thankfully reverse once in office), which has allowed the Iranians to continue developing nukes and Saudi Arabia to continue behaving like they are to balance with Iran. What Kushner did was pure cosmetics to give Trump a domestic win, and will do absolutely nothing to deal with the real issues of peace (namely Iran/Saudi) in the region.

And yes, Biden's cabinet choices are very similar to Obama's. Competent, technocrats who have decades of experience doing the jobs they are being interviewed for. Imagine that - competent, experienced leadership.
Obama released the money to Iran that effectively was used to fund terrorist organizations ,such as Hamas and Hezbollah and the Houtis in Yemen. Obama's Middle East diplomacy was a complete failure. What Kushner and the Trump team accomplished was to create a greater peace by bringing Arabs and Israelis together while sanctioning Iran for its terrorist support. Sleepy Joe will f--k this up and this new coalition of peaceful countries along with the Saudi's will deal with Iran. Israel and Saudi Arabia will not allow Iran to develop a nuclear bomb.

Obama released the money to Iran that effectively was used to fund terrorist organizations ,such as Hamas and Hezbollah and the Houtis in Yemen. Obama's Middle East diplomacy was a complete failure. What Kushner and the Trump team accomplished was to create a greater peace by bringing Arabs and Israelis together while sanctioning Iran for its terrorist support. Sleepy Joe will f--k this up and this new coalition of peaceful countries along with the Saudi's will deal with Iran. Israel and Saudi Arabia will not allow Iran to develop a nuclear bomb.

The money the Iranians received was their money that was frozen 4 decades ago when relations soured. They had originally given us money in an arms trade back then. The line about funding terrorist organizations as a result of the money is a conservative talking point with no evidence to back it up.

As to your second point about Kushner, Arabs and Israelis is not currently the main flashpoint in the Middle East. Its (as previously pointed out) the tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia, and the various proxy conflicts that has created in the region.

Biden will get us back into the JCPOA since the other 5 countries never left it, which will be a good thing since the purpose is to prevent Iran from developing nukes, which if left unchecked will only create a regional arms race that will force the Saudis and Turks to develop their own WMD programs. And btw, the Saudis are no better on human rights and totalitarianism than the Iranians are, so pretending they are our friends won't advance our interests in the region.

Reactions: Hermbike
The money was used to fund terrorism. Their government, not their people need to disappear. Their own people came close to overthrowing that terrorist regime.
The flashpoint is between Israel fighting Iran's proxy's and Saudi Arabia fighting Iran's proxies. I am confident that Sleepy Joe will screw up everything and Israel and Saudi Arabia will take this Iran problem on and solve it.

The money was used to fund terrorism. Their government, not their people need to disappear. Their own people came close to overthrowing that terrorist regime.
The flashpoint is between Israel fighting Iran's proxy's and Saudi Arabia fighting Iran's proxies. I am confident that Sleepy Joe will screw up everything and Israel and Saudi Arabia will take this Iran problem on and solve it.

It’s like we haven’t learned a thing from 20 years of failed regime change wars. The people are tired of war, so please give it a rest.

OP, my favorite line from your post.

"It will be nice to see people who aren't crime syndicate appointments that are under investigation, going to trial or going to jail."

Which means no more crime boss.

Remember..Trump choose his cabinet solely based on each appointments net worth..He liked that several of his Cabinet appointments were billionaires....Biden only cares about the ability to do the job and that “Country Comes First”...

Reactions: Raoul2
It’s like we haven’t learned a thing from 20 years of failed regime change wars. The people are tired of war, so please give it a rest.
Who says a war. Keep the sanctions on and squeeze them until their own people get rid of these terrorists.

Reactions: orly 1022
Who says a war. Keep the sanctions on and squeeze them until their own people get rid of these terrorists.

The sanctions won't stop their nuke program and if history is any guide, they only make the regime more volatile and desperate. The Iran deal is the best shot we have of slowing down their program and Trump got out of it because he had neocons and the likes of Netenyahu whispering in his ear.

Remember..Trump choose his cabinet solely based on each appointments net worth..He liked that several of his Cabinet appointments were billionaires....Biden only cares about the ability to do the job and that “Country Comes First”...
Doubtful..history has a habit of repeating itself. I would say that sleepy Joe and Hunter will attempt to line their pockets with plenty of money now that sleepy Joe has the ability to coverup their corruption in his new job. Hunter should also quietly acquire all the crack he will need going forward. Their next venture will make Burisma look like chump change.

Doubtful..history has a habit of repeating itself. I would say that sleepy Joe and Hunter will attempt to line their pockets with plenty of money now that sleepy Joe has the ability to coverup their corruption in his new job. Hunter should also quietly acquire all the crack he will need going forward. Their next venture will make Burisma look like chump change.

This is projection to obfuscate from the reality of Trump's impending criminal prosecution.

That's what happens when you win Elections. Your President chooses his Staff.

An administration that saved 2 million lives already and with the new vaccines coming in record time will save millions more. Well done President Trump and Operation Warp Speed.
Only Trump deranged idiots don’t acknowledge these historic breakthroughs. Add on now Dow 30,000 and you have the super V greatest economical comeback in History. Greatest president since Abe Lincoln

An administration that saved 2 million lives already and with the new vaccines coming in record time will save millions more. Well done President Trump and Operation Warp Speed.
Only Trump deranged idiots don’t acknowledge these historic breakthroughs. Add on now Dow 30,000 and you have the super V greatest economical comeback in History. Greatest president since Abe Lincoln

The vaccines aren't done yet. A nice gesture though.

That's what happens when you win Elections. Your President chooses his Staff.
All staffs aren't created equally is my point. America is getting back to being loyal to America. Not a person or party. People that speak truth to power!

All staffs aren't created equally is my point. America is getting back to being loyal to America. Not a person or party.

Loyal to America?? GTFOH. Globalist & corrupt swamp Lobbyist who are known for selling out America are all over this cabinet and potential Biden administration. Just like their corrupt Leader who sold out America to enrich his whole family including Hunter who is a pedophile just like his old man.

Loyal to America?? GTFOH. Globalist & corrupt swamp Lobbyist who are known for selling out America are all over this cabinet and potential Biden administration. Just like their corrupt Leader who sold out America to enrich his whole family including Hunter who is a pedophile just like his old man.
You mad bro?

I didn't stutter. This bullshit diatribe fools no one. Hunter Biden? Stop! Sounds silly. Trump's entire family was on the government tit unqualified
Hell some couldn't pass our background check.

You mad bro?

I didn't stutter. This bullshit diatribe fools no one. Hunter Biden? Stop! Sounds silly. Trump's entire family was on the government tit unqualified

LOL

You mad bro?

Jarad Kushner single handily help bring Peace to the Middle East. WTFU. Sleepy Joe is the Swamp Creature From Hell that has enriched his family millions of dollars off his title and public office. Total Fukien disgrace

Jarad Kushner single handily help bring Peace to the Middle East. WTFU. Sleepy Joe is the Swamp Creature From Hell that has enriched his family millions of dollars off his title and public office. Total Fukien disgrace
Edtuna - CD Wrong is just stirring the pot. He can't be that ignorant to believe the b.s. that he writes. Nobody is that stupid.

CD clearly knows more about this than you. Kushner didn't do squat since there are still multiple wars going on in the ME.

Edtuna - CD Wrong is just stirring the pot. He can't be that ignorant to believe the b.s. that he writes. Nobody is that stupid.
Not stirring the pot...just spitting FACTS. Don't shoot the messenger. I've been telling you guys for years Trump won't be reelected right? Was he? It's not my fault you thought you had a dream about republican power. The American people don't want want this twitter fascism wanna be rule in America. There is a new sheriff in town. His name is Uncle Joe Biden! Although Borat would have got my vote between the two.

Not stirring the pot...just spitting FACTS. Don't shoot the messenger. I've been telling you guys for years Trump won't be reelected right? Was he? It's not my fault you thought you had a dream about republican power. The American people don't want want this twitter fascism wanna be rule in America. There is a new sheriff in town. His name is Uncle Joe Biden! Although Borat would have got my vote between the two.
Nah, comatose Joe is more appropriate.

Nah, comatose Joe is more appropriate.
He seemed pretty up to the task to me when he was naming his cabinet....lol. Thats the other thing America is tired of. The lame nick names to stigmatize people. It's time for adults to step into the room again. Like when Obama did....as usual when Republicans get power they have zero morals and make this a shit hole country and dems have to repair it. Same old song.

The fact that you think this is a "shit hole" country speaks volumes about you.
Dude...we lock kids in cages and separate families. Do you know how many people are food insecure in this country? How is it any different? Look at the roads and bridges. It is a shit hole country right now....but I am happy because that is on its way to changing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT