ADVERTISEMENT

BIDENS CABINET? NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Dude...we lock kids in cages and separate families. Do you know how many people are food insecure in this country? How is it any different? Look at the roads and bridges. It is a shit hole country right now....but I am happy because that is on its way to changing.
I wish we could drop your sorry ass in Mogadishu, Port-au-Prince. Kabul. Leningrad WUHAN for 6months just to see you crying and begging to get back to this shithole USA the greatest country in the World by far.

Reactions: Allied2651
I wish we could drop your sorry ass in Mogadishu, Port-au-Prince. Kabul. Leningrad WUHAN for 6months just to see you crying and begging to get back to this shithole USA the greatest country in the World by far.
What's your point? That it isn't the worst shit hole country so that make it NOT a shit hole country?

If Biden get 4years he will do his best to turn it into a shithole like the Dems have done in SF LA Chicago etc. all these blue cities.
This is exactly why Biden won and thank God he did. You see red cities and blue cities when in reality they are all American cities. Dividing this country also makes it a shit hole country. This country needs to be united. We don't have time for this kind of division.

Like I said earlier. These people hate this country. They dont even have to hide it anymore...because this is the democratic party
We don't hate this country. We hate when people put themselves and their party over it and suck on the tit of the tax payer while they complain the entire time.

Everyone enforces immigration laws (Obama's policy BTW), we are the fattest country but also food insecure? Roads and bridges? Have you been to other countries?

This is the greatest country in the history of mankind, you are afforded every right and liberty known to man, we are the MOST culturally diverse and tolerant country the planet has ever seen, people risk life and limb just for the chance to live here. You have every opportunity at your fingertips.

Your a disgusting, spoiled, ignorant little man. If there is a problem in this country its hateful ***** like you.
I am not talking about enforcing immigration laws. I am talking about seperating families and locking kids in cages. Keep up. We are not the fattest country so I don't have any idea of where you got that from. Only 25 percent feel food secure right now.....I don't need to go to another country to see our roads and bridges are shit and we should have had an infrastructure bill years ago. WTF did the Trump administration do through congress.

He seemed pretty up to the task to me when he was naming his cabinet....lol. Thats the other thing America is tired of. The lame nick names to stigmatize people. It's time for adults to step into the room again. Like when Obama did....as usual when Republicans get power they have zero morals and make this a shit hole country and dems have to repair it. Same old song.

Allied seems to be having difficulty grasping how a President can pick highly qualified people instead of picking people from the swamp and based on nepotism. Give him some time, I'm sure he'll come around.

This is exactly why Biden won and thank God he did. You see red cities and blue cities when in reality they are all American cities. Dividing this country also makes it a shit hole country. This country needs to be united. We don't have time for this kind of division.
He did not win. Trump won. We need to clean up the shithole blue cities and states and MAGA. The Kraken is coming starting tomorrow.

I am not talking about enforcing immigration laws. I am talking about seperating families and locking kids in cages. Keep up. We are not the fattest country so I don't have any idea of where you got that from. Only 25 percent feel food secure right now.....I don't need to go to another country to see our roads and bridges are shit and we should have had an infrastructure bill years ago. WTF did the Trump administration do through congress.
Built that wall. Hahaha. And Obama made the cages. They were Obama policies. Most of the time they are not families being separated the kids are sent with human traffickers. You assholes constantly besmirch the great job our CBP does most of whom are Latinos

Reactions: lionsvision333
Allied seems to be having difficulty grasping how a President can pick highly qualified people instead of picking people from the swamp and based on nepotism. Give him some time, I'm sure he'll come around.
Raoul...as expected he picked all these Barak Hussein Obama rejects.

Reactions: edtuna
What you need to know about me is I despise people that cuck out to parties. I am not a liberal or conservative. I AM AN AMERICAN! These labels are for cowards. They need to put labels like this on others and adopt them for themselves because they are followers.
You’re so full of s$it. Biden’s cabinet is a retread of failed political hacks. You’re the ultimate cuck - just too stupid unaware you realize it.

You’re so full of s$it. Biden’s cabinet is a retread of failed political hacks. You’re the ultimate cuck - just too stupid unaware you realize it.
Please understand....NOBODY WANTS TRUMPISM! Get it through your skull. Biden can pick who he wants. Just like Trump could although those were by and large criminals or people living off the tit of the tax payer.

80 Million votes says it all. We don't want Trumpism. We don't want a president that fires people by tweet. It's stupid!

Reactions: Richie Y
The sanctions won't stop their nuke program and if history is any guide, they only make the regime more volatile and desperate. The Iran deal is the best shot we have of slowing down their program and Trump got out of it because he had neocons and the likes of Netenyahu whispering in his ear.
And this is why you guys can’t be trusted with foreign policy. The appeasement failed under Obama who gave them an open ticket to do pretty much whatever they wanted and then he dropped them a load of cash in the middle of the night. Smh

And this is why you guys can’t be trusted with foreign policy. The appeasement failed under Obama who gave them an open ticket to do pretty much whatever they wanted and then he dropped them a load of cash in the middle of the night. Smh

No offense but you have no clue what you're talking about. The Iran deal was working before Trump rolled in like Yosemite Sam and withdrew. Now that Biden is coming in, we are probably going to resume what was already working.

No offense but you have no clue what you're talking about. The Iran deal was working before Trump rolled in like Yosemite Sam and withdrew. Now that Biden is coming in, we are probably going to resume what was already working.
It absolutely was not working. They had built a ton more centrifuges to Enhance uranium and new underground bases. You guys are such clowns

Hahaha. The Iran deal was working???? Lol. Worst deal in history. Complete Joke. Trump has the Iranians on their knees and has brought peace to the Middle East. This kind of statement by you exposes your complete ignorance.. you have an naive secular progressive foolish Obama type worldview. Weak!

An administration that saved 2 million lives already and with the new vaccines coming in record time will save millions more. Well done President Trump and Operation Warp Speed.
Only Trump deranged idiots don’t acknowledge these historic breakthroughs. Add on now Dow 30,000 and you have the super V greatest economical comeback in History. Greatest president since Abe Lincoln
Trump is the greatest Cult Leader since Jim Jones.

Obama released the money to Iran that effectively was used to fund terrorist organizations ,such as Hamas and Hezbollah and the Houtis in Yemen. Obama's Middle East diplomacy was a complete failure. What Kushner and the Trump team accomplished was to create a greater peace by bringing Arabs and Israelis together while sanctioning Iran for its terrorist support. Sleepy Joe will f--k this up and this new coalition of peaceful countries along with the Saudi's will deal with Iran. Israel and Saudi Arabia will not allow Iran to develop a nuclear bomb.
FYI the money was a refund for non delivery of US built fighter jets that was for Iran's pre revolutionary government (pre 1979). The decision for that refund was made by an international court. Obama had no choice.
The money for that refund was NOT ransom for the release of an Iranian American journalist and his wife.
Its true Obama's 8 year tenure as POTUS was always challenged by the GOP majority in Congress as well as members of GOP senate. Congress underfunded everything he and his administration tried to accomplish.
Benghazi is living proof of that. Obama's request for funding for Benghazi was underfunded by the GOP by $128M.
That resulted in having a small token force to guard the compound in Benghazi. As we all know 4 Americans lost their lives.
Do not believe #45s claim "Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are the founders of ISIS."
FACT CHECK The invasion of Iraq was the birth of ISIS. After all coalition troops settled into Iraq, the Bush administration hired foreign fighters. Almost a year had passed when the administration wanted to renew the contracts of the foreign fighters. Iraq officials disagreed. With no source of income, these foreign fighters were forced to join extremist groups. This was the birth of ISIS.

Reactions: Raoul2
FYI the money was a refund for non delivery of US built fighter jets that was for Iran's pre revolutionary government (pre 1979). The decision for that refund was made by an international court. Obama had no choice.
The money for that refund was NOT ransom for the release of an Iranian American journalist and his wife.
Its true Obama's 8 year tenure as POTUS was always challenged by the GOP majority in Congress as well as members of GOP senate. Congress underfunded everything he and his administration tried to accomplish.
Benghazi is living proof of that. Obama's request for funding for Benghazi was underfunded by the GOP by $128M.
That resulted in having a small token force to guard the compound in Benghazi. As we all know 4 Americans lost their lives.
Do not believe #45s claim "Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are the founders of ISIS."
FACT CHECK The invasion of Iraq was the birth of ISIS. After all coalition troops settled into Iraq, the Bush administration hired foreign fighters. Almost a year had passed when the administration wanted to renew the contracts of the foreign fighters. Iraq officials disagreed. With no source of income, these foreign fighters were forced to join extremist groups. This was the birth of ISIS.
Maybe Barry could have used the 500 million that he squandered on Solyndra and used it instead on protecting our citizens in Benghazi. Trying to lie about it afterwards didn't help him any either. As far as the money to Iran goes, whether or not we owed it to them is not the point. No President from either party since 1979 ever thought it would be a good idea to give them that money while they are committing terrorist attacks around the world.

Maybe Barry could have used the 500 million that he squandered on Solyndra and used it instead on protecting our citizens in Benghazi. Trying to lie about it afterwards didn't help him any either. As far as the money to Iran goes, whether or not we owed it to them is not the point. No President from either party since 1979 ever thought it would be a good idea to give them that money while they are committing terrorist attacks around the world.
Deflection at its finest. Solyndra officials first applied for a grant in 2005, during the GWB administration. Easy to play the blame game after the collapse of Solyndra. When the GWB administration first encountered the request, why didnt they do research on the prospectus???? They were to busy shredding documents and deleting emails that pertained to Iraq.

It's so nice to have qualified people running our government. Spending my tax dollars properly. First latino homeland security chief. Our administration finally looks like AMERICA! Not a bunch of priviledged douche bags that are NOT qualified. It's time to get back to being America!

It will be nice to see people who aren't crime syndicate appointments that are under investigation, going to trial or going to jail.

All these cabinet picks are excellent! I don't have to see a person in charge of education that has no clue. These people get will get the job done for the American people. Not get the job done for some rich douche bags.

Another Brilliant post . How sad that a sheep that is waiting in line for all the free candy does not realize how it has been played. Come lick big daddies Government boots I got free candy for you.

He seemed pretty up to the task to me when he was naming his cabinet....lol. Thats the other thing America is tired of. The lame nick names to stigmatize people. It's time for adults to step into the room again. Like when Obama did....as usual when Republicans get power they have zero morals and make this a shit hole country and dems have to repair it. Same old song.
Brilliant just Brilliant. Yep all the inner city’s run by the communist Dems are just prestigious places to visit and take your families. After 47 years of a old white guy promising free candy and promoting racism y’all are giddy 😂😂😂. By the way last weekend in beetle juices city 46 shootings 12 dead.

Amateur hour over! Four year search to find yes-men,sycophants and toadys who will swear loyalty to our DEAR LEADER done.
Competent Professionals who must swear to Uphold the U.S. Constitution back in Federal government.

Amateur hour over! Four year search to find yes-men,sycophants and toadys who will swear loyalty to our DEAR LEADER done.
Competent Professionals who must swear to Uphold the U.S. Constitution back in Federal government.
Brilliant 😂😂 Giddy over 47 year politician that promises free candy to the poor and promoting racism using them to line there pockets with foreign money. Y’all hate so much you go along with it. Just one example. Hunter Biden crackhead kicked out service then mysteriously his net worth has grown to 157 million dollars . 😂😂 and your giddy over them . Follow me to the feed trough sheep I have goodies for you at no cost😂😂😂😂

I seriously doubt it...lol. You have more faith than I do. I am not gonna lie. Seeing grown ups in the room just makes me so happy and so proud to be an American. People like John Kerry making decisions in the cabinet. People who will speak truth to power and are not a bunch of cowards answering to Trump....not America. Only to see them fired in a twitter feed in fourty characters.

Brilliant 😂😂 Giddy over 47 year politician that promises free candy to the poor and promoting racism using them to line there pockets with foreign money. Y’all hate so much you go along with it. Just one example. Hunter Biden crackhead kicked out service then mysteriously his net worth has grown to 157 million dollars . 😂😂 and your giddy over them . Follow me to the feed trough sheep I have goodies for you at no cost😂😂😂😂
I

Oh, You mean all the incriminating evidence that Tucker had on Hunter that was “lost on the mail”? Must be in the same place where all our soon to be ex Presidente’ has all of his evidence of winning his last election!

I

Oh, You mean all the incriminating evidence that Tucker had on Hunter that was “lost on the mail”? Must be in the same place where all our soon to be ex Presidente’ has all of his evidence of winning his last election!
These people talk a lot of shit but never have any evidence what so ever. I am sick of listening to these Trump supporters and I call them Trump supporters because I won't put this on all republicans. Not this one at least. While I don't agree with the parties politics it is these Trump supporters that are completely wacko and trying to take down our country with baseless accusations.

Deflection at its finest. Solyndra officials first applied for a grant in 2005, during the GWB administration. Easy to play the blame game after the collapse of Solyndra. When the GWB administration first encountered the request, why didnt they do research on the prospectus???? They were to busy shredding documents and deleting emails that pertained to Iraq.
No deflection at all. If Barry had a budget problem of 128 million as you claim as you claim, then he had choices to make as to how to spend our budget. Choosing to spend over 500 million on a pie in the sky project while leaving our embassies unprotected was Barry's choice and a bad one at that. Not unlike the choice he made when he gave Iran that money that every President before him decided would not be a good idea.

Last edited:
No deflection at all. If Barry had a budget problem of 128 million as you claim as you claim, then he had choices to make as to how to spend our budget. Choosing to spend over 500 million on a pie in the sky project while leaving our embassies unprotected was Barry's choice and a bad one at that. Not unlike the choice he made when he gave Iran that money that every President before him decided would not be a good idea.
As I said, Congress, with a republican majority vastly underfunded the Obama administration. Back in early 2012, Mitt Romney claimed Obama practiced "crony capitalism", as if Obama's administration invented it. A great example of crony capitalism is Dick Cheney and Halliburton.

As I said, Congress, with a republican majority vastly underfunded the Obama administration. Back in early 2012, Mitt Romney claimed Obama practiced "crony capitalism", as if Obama's administration invented it. A great example of crony capitalism is Dick Cheney and Halliburton.
If he had enough money in his budget to waste 500 million on Soyndra, then he surely had enough to keep that embassy safe. I guess it's hard to blame a community organizer for things like having to prioritize spending on a federal level like a President has to do. Obama's administration may not have invented crony capitalism but they sure perfected it.

The entire Trump administration is great example of unrelenting crony capitalism. There's no emphasis on markets and heavy emphasis on transactional deals to make Trump momentarily look good to his base.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
If he had enough money in his budget to waste 500 million on Soyndra, then he surely had enough to keep that embassy safe. I guess it's hard to blame a community organizer for things like having to prioritize spending on a federal level like a President has to do. Obama's administration may not have invented crony capitalism but they sure perfected it.
Perfection with crony capitalism comes in the form of $$$$ spent on the invasion of Iraq. Not only money wasted but more importantly the lives of our men and women in uniform. In the eyes of the GWB administration they became expendable. Wealth was gained on the backs of our men and women in uniform. In any conflict the military industrial complex benefits. In the 1st year of the Iraq conflict Halliburton's CEO earned a quarterly bonus of $40M.
Before the presidency changed hands in January 2009, Did the Bush administration commiserate with Obama on Solyndra's application for the grant money? How much of the $535M did Solyndra payback? Is there a paper trail showing where all the $$$$ went?

Perfection with crony capitalism comes in the form of $$$$ spent on the invasion of Iraq. Not only money wasted but more importantly the lives of our men and women in uniform. In the eyes of the GWB administration they became expendable. Wealth was gained on the backs of our men and women in uniform. In any conflict the military industrial complex benefits. In the 1st year of the Iraq conflict Halliburton's CEO earned a quarterly bonus of $40M.
Before the presidency changed hands in January 2009, Did the Bush administration commiserate with Obama on Solyndra's application for the grant money? How much of the $535M did Solyndra payback? Is there a paper trail showing where all the $$$$ went?
None of that explains why Barry was able to find 500 million for Solyndra yet was unable to find 125 million to protect our citizens that were killed in Benghazi. Could care less about GWB, who was a bit of a buffoon, but did he declare war all by himself? I could have sworn there were a lot of Dems that voted to go to war against Iraq.

These people talk a lot of shit but never have any evidence what so ever. I am sick of listening to these Trump supporters and I call them Trump supporters because I won't put this on all republicans. Not this one at least. While I don't agree with the parties politics it is these Trump supporters that are completely wacko and trying to take down our country with baseless accusations.
Your such a coward you debate someone else's post while you have them on ignore . That’s the difference between you social communist and us Capitalist . Guess what little cd no one listens to you anyway 😂😂😂😂. Make sure you take your free phone with you today you might get a call from a 47 year politician that is a old white man that has promised you free candy meanwhile lining his family’s pockets with millions from foreign countries And your giddy over it 😂😂😂😂😂. On another note beetles juice city last weekend 46 shootings 12 dead . Yep maybe just maybe your the wacko one 😂😂😂😂. PS coward as much as I disagree with your comments I would never put you on ignore and hide under a rock 😂😂😂😂😂

I

No the evidence from the computer shop that the FBI has had for two years supposedly under investigation that no one has been told about. Just being truthful if that had been one of President Trumps children they would have been destroyed. Anyway you liberals keep sticking your head in the sand and ignore the injustice of law and order from politicians out Of your hate of President Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT