ADVERTISEMENT

Big Trouble for Biden

OGC.ee850bd1a6c4471f9b3a0a17919c18e4

Reactions: BreakingCane
It's official. Kanye West is running for President.
Isn’t West a Republican running as a independent...He is a tried and true Trumper..He could very well siphon off votes from Trump..

Isn’t West a Republican running as a independent...He is a tried and true Trumper..He could very well siphon off votes from Trump..
Haha. You can’t actually believe that. So according to democrats all of Trumps supporters are racist bigots but they’ll vote for Kayne because he’s a Republican. Thats ridiculous If Kayne takes votes it will be from black democrats who would have voted for Biden. This actually helps Trump.

Reactions: utatem
Haha. You can’t actually believe that. So according to democrats all of Trumps supporters are racist bigots but they’ll vote for Kayne because he’s a Republican. Thats ridiculous If Kayne takes votes it will be from black democrats who would have voted for Biden. This actually helps Trump.
You sound stupid Black people will not vote for Kanye they think he’s a jack ass.

Reactions: zackbear
You sound stupid Black people will not vote for Kanye they think he’s a jack ass.
But white people will? Oh and btw when insulting someone for something they WROTE you don’t use the term “sound stupid”. “Sound” refers to the audio reception of information, not written. So yeah I’m definitely the stupid one lol

But white people will? Oh and btw when insulting someone for something they WROTE you don’t use the term “sound stupid”. “Sound” refers to the audio reception of information, not written. So yeah I’m definitely the stupid one lol
You are!!! Look what you just wrote. GTFOH

Reactions: kimzkr
You are!!! Look what you just wrote. GTFOH
Gotta love the I’m not you are come back, lol. Classic stuff made famous by none other than peewee herman. If done properly, there is no come back in the mind of a liberal, or peewee herman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT