ADVERTISEMENT

Black People/Black Athelete's......

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had one courageous young Black Man take a stand by having a hunger strike. Results...None! No heavy Media coverage No results! You have a small percentage of young Black football player's take a stand. Result's...A sitting University President had to resign! The Power structure is in trouble when Black Player's/Black People rise and realize the power they have by using there political equity through sports. Get ready for the Backlash! You have become a threat! Great Job! The young people both Black and White should be applauded!
Whole story and situation is BS. Id expel the lot of them. You don't want to play for your scholarship...hit the road.

Black People has always been a "perceived threat"! Where have you been? Mike Brown was a "perceived threat"! Trayvon was a "perceived threat"! Eric Garner was a "perceived threat"!

Haha, Mike Brown was a real threat and to say otherwise would be factually incorrect.

Black People has always been a "perceived threat"! Where have you been? Mike Brown was a "perceived threat"! Trayvon was a "perceived threat"! Eric Garner was a "perceived threat"!
I said people who are black do not want to be perceived as a threat!
Unlike many,who have come to America,Blacks cannot change their last name or
religion and slip easily into main stream Americana.However,if we all apply Dr King's
dream and"Judge a woman by the content of her character and not the color of her skin"
we all would be in a better place.

GO CANES!

The faculty and deans of 9 departments have now requested the Chancellor to step down.

He has now stepped down.

You cant make this stuff up!

You still believe in Santa Claus?? Just like me, you can't say factually what shyt was cause you weren't there..

Well, Eric Holder went there and could t find anything - that should be good enough for everyone. You know, along with multiple eye witness accounts and that damn thing called evidence. Who believes in fairy tales?

Well, Eric Holder went there and could t find anything - that should be good enough for everyone. You know, along with multiple eye witness accounts and that damn thing called evidence. Who believes in fairy tales?
You mean the dash cam that was conveniently off that day evidence...Or did he have a car that it wasn't installed in yet? Check his out dude, I'll keep it 100 with you..I think Mike Brown and Eric Garner are dead today not because they were black but because they were BIG and BLACK...if they were like Santana Moss size & complexion, I don't think Brown would've been shot 9 times (maybe not even once) and Garner wouldn't have been choked out in front of that store like that

Reactions: pimpstick420
You mean the dash cam that was conveniently off that day evidence...Or did he have a car that it wasn't installed in yet? Check his out dude, I'll keep it 100 with you..I think Mike Brown and Eric Garner are dead today not because they were black but because they were BIG and BLACK...if they were like Santana Moss size & complexion, I don't think Brown would've been shot 9 times (maybe not even once) and Garner wouldn't have been choked out in front of that store like that

Garner should not have happened, police 100% wrong on their part.

Brown was a justified shooting - not 9 times - because he instigated and elevated the situation from the jump.

Each situation is unique, don't try to lump everything together, that's when trouble happens.

Reactions: bobbydigius
I'm sorry but whatever happened to spur this should have nothing to do with Mike Brown's sorry ass. Don't rob a store, don't try to beat the sh#t out of an officer and you won't end up dead. Consequences for your own actions are real and they're a motherf#cker!
That's the way you saw the event's that surrounded the Mike Brown situation. But...A large percentage of the African American community saw a Cop kill a unarmed Teen. Now you're starting to see the Ferguson effect swell on the Mizzou campus.

You had one courageous young Black Man take a stand by having a hunger strike. Results...None! No heavy Media coverage No results! You have a small percentage of young Black football player's take a stand. Result's...A sitting University President had to resign! The Power structure is in trouble when Black Player's/Black People rise and realize the power they have by using there political equity through sports. Get ready for the Backlash! You have become a threat! Great Job! The young people both Black and White should be applauded!

Lol this is a college sports site. Your constant race threads (which is essentially all of your threads) are unnecessary, same as threads on here that start talking about politics. I'm perfectly comfortable with all races btw. Lots of latin friends, lots of black friends. I do business with latin people, and about an hour ago I picked up a check from the FAMU foundation for an event we recently handled from them. So spare me with your clown race threads and accusations.
Please don't reply to my "clown race threads"! Listen...I know you're a Keyboard Racist Coward! I have called you out in the past and I will always call you out. You will sit back. Namecall and act like you're tough. You're nothing but a Coward! You was born a Coward! You know me! I don't hide from anything! I stand by what I type! I will never run or hide from anything! Stop lying about your donation to the FAMU foundation! lol while smh!

Garner should not have happened, police 100% wrong on their part.

Brown was a justified shooting - not 9 times - because he instigated and elevated the situation from the jump.

Each situation is unique, don't try to lump everything together, that's when trouble happens.
I gave you my perspective dawg...it's not lumping, it's having lived as a black man for over 40 yrs (born into poverty to getting way out of it & have seen all kind of fool shyt in between) it's the same perspective from someone like me who has NO police record but get shook every time i see a police car or hear a siren because of all the profiling that has happened throughout my life.

I said people who are black do not want to be perceived as a threat!
Unlike many,who have come to America,Blacks cannot change their last name or
religion and slip easily into main stream Americana.However,if we all apply Dr King's
dream and"Judge a woman by the content of her character and not the color of her skin"
we all would be in a better place.

GO CANES!
That sound's great! But as long as people of color has our Beautiful dark Hue...We will alway's be a "perceived threat". Just ask James Black about "perceived threat's"!

Generally speaking the University president didn't act when students complained about racist comments toward an African American fraternity president. Then there were other similar incidents but the president didn't appear to take it seriously. The closest coming to addressing it was saying he would look into it April of next year. He refused to even discuss the situation with the students and leadership.

Consider what happened in Missouri: activists using intimidation tactics, quoting a communist terrorist, took down a university president. Nobody in the mainstream media has called them on any of this.

They got their scalp...the 2016 election is a year away...just wait to see how many more people resign across the nation

Please don't reply to my "clown race threads"! Listen...I know you're a Keyboard Racist Coward! I have called you out in the past and I will always call you out. You will sit back. Namecall and act like you're tough. You're nothing but a Coward! You was born a Coward! You know me! I don't hide from anything! I stand by what I type! I will never run or hide from anything! Stop lying about your donation to the FAMU foundation! lol while smh!

It's not a donation moron, learn to read. I picked up a check from them for services rendered as I do business with the university.
I do know you, a race baiting illiterate felon that Gary occasionally allows back onto the site ......I would assume for entertainment value.

I have to wonder, by the way, if these stunning and brave athletes would be quite so courageous if their scholarships were placed at risk by non-attendance at football games. Just a hunch, but I’m betting they didn’t get in solely for their SAT scores. Athletic dimwittery isn’t limited to any race, but it does take a special sort of idiot to sign up to destructive, selfish, Black Lives Matter-style grievance politics.

Let's not get carried away. It wasn't just a small percentage, as I believe I heard it, there were 56 players who took a stance. That's got to be 50% or more of the team. More importantly though is the fact that the HC supported them all the way. That constitutes a mutiny by a state employee and most likely the highest paid employee in the state. He risked being terminated to show how egregious the race situation and inaction by authorities in Missouri was. The powers that be had no choice but to explain to Wolfe that he had no choice but to resign and resign immediately.

If other groups attempt the same strategy the results are likely to be far different unless they have a Gary Pinkel to take the bold stance. The players in question no doubt must be applauded for their action, but far more credit has to go to Pinkel.

Both sides need to quit playing the race card. Ben Carson said it best when he said while operating on the brain, we are all the same inside. Judge people for who they are inside.

S
LOL...the problem is I don't think the president is as popular as the football team from what I understand. I think he realized that in the end. Pulling their scholarships would have gone over like a fart in church. The problem is the students sided with the kids.[/QUOT
What a joke, nobody forced them to sign with Mizzou, dont play, lose your scholarship PERIOD

I'm pretty sure they feel they got what they wanted. ACTION....vs inaction. Now, please don't pretend all old white guys are going to be inactive on issues of diversity and racial injustice. Also, don't assume the next president will be white or even a man. I'm sure they will qualify a candidate more sensitive to the needs of the University student body as a whole.

Universities have been at the front of change, and demonstrations for many many years. It truly is nothing new.

So, please don't imply the efforts were meaningless. Their point was made. If there is a concern, it should be acted upon. If the next president refuses to act, you better believe they can get rid of him just as easy.
Efforts were a joke, tired of EVERYTHING being racist!!!
Since when are swatstikas related to blacks?, its was SIX MILLION JEWS

So I guess we should all be threatened, by our president? STFU! FOOL,

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT