ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Wave vs Red Tide

Cat.5 Cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2004
Coral Gables
C’mon wouldn’t you all rather ride a Blue Wave then be stuck in a Red Tide...

Absolute thumping by Biden. Could reach over 300 electoral votes and won popular vote by over 4 million. Let that sink in.

C’mon wouldn’t you all rather ride a Blue Wave then be stuck in a Red Tide...

Absolute thumping by Biden. Could reach over 300 electoral votes and won popular vote by over 4 million. Let that sink in.
You are such an idiot. This is razor tight and once recounts happen. You will eat these words

That 4 million votes is literally an extra 4 million anti American loons in California who despise this country. Congrats.
I know you're not going to believe me dude, but your perception of reality is very wrapped. I've lived in red states and California and there really isn't a significant difference.

I know you're not going to believe me dude, but your perception of reality is very wrapped. I've lived in red states and California and there really isn't a significant difference.
Except taxes, and people pooping on sidewalks, crime through the roof and pedo’s running amuck!

Reactions: utatem
Except taxes, and people pooping on sidewalks, crime through the roof and pedo’s running amuck!
Taxes, homelessness, and crime are all lower than where I came from. If you look up national rankings California is pretty average on all those metrics. It's also the richest state? Like idk why you guys think this it's so bad. The only really crappy states are the super deep red ones.

Taxes, homelessness, and crime are all lower than where I came from. If you look up national rankings California is pretty average on all those metrics. It's also the richest state? Like idk why you guys think this it's so bad. The only really crappy states are the super deep red ones.
Because I have several cases I’ve worked involving ID Theft rings from out in SoCal and the locals are always bitching about it. I live in the richest county in the country per capita. We don’t have people shitting on the sidewalks.

Some strong red Kool-aid you MAGA folks was fed. CONMAN served up a potent dose of stupidity now to lead you wingnuts off the deep edge to finish the job. The long winter have arrived for the spoiled rich crook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT