ADVERTISEMENT

Bomb the Jews

ronald-reagan-if-fascism-ever-comes-to-america-gbjectpolitics-com-it-15769964.png

And if you SMASH ME OVER THE HEAD WITH THAT BANJO, I'LL ****ING KILL YOU. How the **** can a human being be so uneducated?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Gary! Congratulations! You had the foresight to create a room where we can fvcking FIGHT

i have never wanted to hurt somebody in my life. I am going to hurt you if we ever meet again.

I know there are two phonies on here that are afraid of their own shadow. One is JB Canes. The other is a friend who I will never call out. My suggestion. Grow a pair. Meet me. At some point you have to be a man.

JB. Man. Go to sleep. Never knew you could fall off like this. Always suspected it. But, whatever.

JB. would you like to make a statement of how the Jews control the world? LOL I would never hurt you man! But I kinda believe you were scared for a few minutes. Those Jews can FIGHT! And I promise you that I can fight (not good).

JB! Does your wife enjoy anal? I hear that's thats only way your FAT wife can get aroused. JB! BABY WIPES!! Just clue!!! It's on baby

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT