ADVERTISEMENT

Bombing Iranian militias and 9% Covid Relief?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
All in first month or so. Now personally I have no problem bombing these scumbags because I assume they are responsible for launching rockets at our Green Zone recently in Iraq. That is the reality of Iran and Middle East. I will not be supportive if Biden Admin. now opens up talks with Iran because they can NOT be trusted in any way. On Covid relief the plan heading to Senate only contains 9% Covid relief for this year. That is just an awful waste of money and no rational person can support that. Filled with pork and waste. DOA in the Senate due to the $15 minimum wage a Senate Parliamentary procedures. This is politics at it's worst.

All in first month or so. Now personally I have no problem bombing these scumbags because I assume they are responsible for launching rockets at our Green Zone recently in Iraq. That is the reality of Iran and Middle East. I will not be supportive if Biden Admin. now opens up talks with Iran because they can NOT be trusted in any way. On Covid relief the plan heading to Senate only contains 9% Covid relief for this year. That is just an awful waste of money and no rational person can support that. Filled with pork and waste. DOA in the Senate due to the $15 minimum wage a Senate Parliamentary procedures. This is politics at it's worst.
We hated Trump as well but for a bunch of different reasons...And in 2024, whoever should win, the hatred for that guy/gal will be just as intense....This is now the USA ..

We hated Trump as well but for a bunch of different reasons...And in 2024, whoever should win, the hatred for that guy/gal will be just as intense....This is now the USA ..
How did you take away anything about Trump in my post? Pelosi put the $15 in the bill to satisfy the far left wing and get the votes. When the Senate strips it out she will say she did the best she could. Meanwhile real people suffer and this will cause yet another delay.

How did you take away anything about Trump in my post? Pelosi put the $15 in the bill to satisfy the far left wing and get the votes. When the Senate strips it out she will say she did the best she could. Meanwhile real people suffer and this will cause yet another delay.
They all have Trump Deranged Syndrome. They need to be de-programmed .

Reactions: HJCane
When our "squad" can't think of anything to say, then the tired line"what about Trump" comes out. Lazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT