ADVERTISEMENT

Bombs will be exploding next week. Get Ready for 4 more years of Pres DJT

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV

If it says the names Rudy Sidney or Jenna saying it I take it with a grain of salt. they have been saying the same thing for weeks. I’m interested to see what happens but I’m done with these three.

Reactions: zackbear
You will be back

It’s time time to put up or shut up by those three because so far it’s been a loony bin show. If they have nothing after this and WI doesn’t turn it’s over. Even you would have to agree with that Ed and you are the most passionate trump supporter I have ever met. But we are running out of time.

At this point nobody needs to mock you. We just feel sorry for you. Hopefully you aren't donating your money to the phony legal show your dear leader is putting on

Ed Tuna's Supreme leader is taking his food stamps by making phony evidence claims.

News flash big Ed, if they had it it would be out.

Damn dude lay off the wool, don't be a Sheep your entire life. You have been bamboozled by a NY liberal.

By the way your Magna Cum decorated degree from Trump University is not accredited.

Those Trump Steaks in your fridge were not hand cut by Trump.

The Trump wine in your cellar is really Ripple glossed with Trump's name.

This dude has live his life conning suckers.

He set the hook so far in your jaw bone he is gonna have to just cut the line and lose the hook.

You said the same thing about last week. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
It’s time time to put up or shut up by those three because so far it’s been a loony bin show. If they have nothing after this and WI doesn’t turn it’s over. Even you would have to agree with that Ed and you are the most passionate trump supporter I have ever met. But we are running out of time.
Fear The “Kraken”

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBayCane
At this point nobody needs to mock you. We just feel sorry for you. Hopefully you aren't donating your money to the phony legal show your dear leader is putting on
Low IQ Lou. I don’t give a rats ass if you mock me. I’m talking about all you FOOLS mocking that there is a serious Voter Fraud case coming. So keep sticking your head up Joe Biden’s Arse and stay in the Dark. The Kraken is coming. Be afraid be very afraid

The post is about what Sydney Powell is saying it’s not about the source. But if that makes you feel better?? BTW her quotes are being reported from several sources. Fear The Kraken

Psychological projection. Trump on the other hand has a very good chance of going to prison given that he is actually under investigation by both the feds and the state of NY. They can revoke his passport the instant he leaves office.
Just because you keep stating the same lie doesn’t make it true

I never thought Trump would be successful in his appeal. Until like the last 24 hrs. The evidence is mounting that there was massive fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: TexasCane83
Sydney Powell
Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

"It's a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in," she added.

"You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia."

Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:

• Joe Biden votes being "weighted" at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
  • Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
  • Modifications made to voting machines after statuatory cutoff dates for changes.
  • Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton's primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
  • Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
"Georgia is probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," Powell said rhetorically with her pending lawsuits alleging massive voter fraud.

Ed you and I generally think alike so I hope you will indulge my skepticism. We heard Russia / FISA / spying hoax indictments were coming, we then heard Hunter Biden and his Daddy in big trouble, now we are being told this bombshell is coming from Sidney Powell but we have yet to see anything. No indictments, no Hunter, no nothing. So this Republican is a skeptic. Put up or shut up. I guess the swamp is deeper than we ever thought.

Psychological projection. Trump on the other hand has a very good chance of going to prison given that he is actually under investigation by both the feds and the state of NY. They can revoke his passport the instant he leaves office.
I think there is a greater chance that Hunter and Hillary goes to jail. Hillary may be too insulated but Hunter? I think Hunter Biden could go .

You're sounding crazier each 6.

oh yeah I’m crazy lol

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who is accused of improperly using political campaign funds to reimburse her alleged lover for travel expenses, doesn’t need to worry for now about a complaint filed against her with the Federal Election Commission. Vacancies on the FEC make it impossible for the commission to take any action.”

Reactions: Allied2651
What is the charge and by whom?

Just the usual right wing fantasies. Trump is the only one who is under active investigation and actually has a good chance of getting nailed. It will be a wonderful spectacle watching the MAGA grifters in the Trump cabal suffocate at the hands of the rule of law.

What is the charge and by whom?
FBI has Hunters hard drives and most recently Hillary's deleted emails on her unauthorized server is still being looked at. The American public just doesn't know the extent of corruption within the FBI so who knows when charges will be brought. Dems are corrupt.

oh yeah I’m crazy lol

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who is accused of improperly using political campaign funds to reimburse her alleged lover for travel expenses, doesn’t need to worry for now about a complaint filed against her with the Federal Election Commission. Vacancies on the FEC make it impossible for the commission to take any action.”

Omar, another POS along with Talib. AOC embarrasses the Democratic Party being so entertaining. Her only redeeming value is that she isn't hard on the eyes but as soon as she opens her mouth, something big enough should be stuffed in it.

Omar, another POS along with Talib. AOC embarrasses the Democratic Party being so entertaining. Her only redeeming value is that she isn't hard on the eyes but as soon as she opens her mouth, something big enough should be stuffed in it.
One of the most stupid people to step foot in congress in American history

Reactions: Allied2651
FBI has Hunters hard drives and most recently Hillary's deleted emails on her unauthorized server is still being looked at. The American public just doesn't know the extent of corruption within the FBI so who knows when charges will be brought. Dems are corrupt.

The only one who is corrupt is liar trump. Dictator, disgrace and fraud. He is going to JAIL. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ed you and I generally think alike so I hope you will indulge my skepticism. We heard Russia / FISA / spying hoax indictments were coming, we then heard Hunter Biden and his Daddy in big trouble, now we are being told this bombshell is coming from Sidney Powell but we have yet to see anything. No indictments, no Hunter, no nothing. So this Republican is a skeptic. Put up or shut up. I guess the swamp is deeper than we ever thought.

HJ,

It’s not the Swamp. It’s that all the indictments and bombshells you and Ed were expecting were “fake news” circulated in the Trump echo chamber. They didn’t exist in the real world.

For the last 2 months, Ed has kept saying that “next week” is gonna be the week. He’s still saying it believing that SCOTUS is gonna save Trump in a miraculous 6-3 vote. These legal Hail Marys thrown by crazy Rudy and friends ain’t working, even a little bit. The clock is running out.

These nutty efforts are hurting the country, however, by undermining confidence in our democracy. This damage is Trump’s last gift to us all.

Sidney Powell is a very respected Attorney who has a great record in Federal court hard to imagine she would be putting her reputation on the line if she didn’t have sufficient evidence..
Only time will tell...

HJ,

It’s not the Swamp. It’s that all the indictments and bombshells you and Ed were expecting were “fake news” circulated in the Trump echo chamber. They didn’t exist in the real world.

For the last 2 months, Ed has kept saying that “next week” is gonna be the week. He’s still saying it believing that SCOTUS is gonna save Trump in a miraculous 6-3 vote. These legal Hail Marys thrown by crazy Rudy and friends ain’t working, even a little bit. The clock is running out.

These nutty efforts are hurting the country, however, by undermining confidence in our democracy. This damage is Trump’s last gift to us all.

Instead of speculating why not just let things play out..
You know as much as everyone which is Nothing..!!

HJ,

Hey if we have had to endure Rerun, Cems, CD & You guys talking about Russia for 3.5 years you can deal with two months lol

It's really a beautiful thing! We get to watch Trump lose over and over again.

He is right tho, we'll eventually get tired of all of this winning.

Sidney Powell is a very respected Attorney who has a great record in Federal court hard to imagine she would be putting her reputation on the line if she didn’t have sufficient evidence..
Only time will tell...

Like Giuliani !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT