ADVERTISEMENT

Boom your DEAD

Popcorn anyone. A quadriplegic is left without a caretaker now.

I read the person who got killed was carrying a rifle and approached someone in a vehicle which led to the shooting. If so, Bad luck for him. He thought he could intimidate someone and be a badass and instead he’s dead.

He clearly never learned don’t pull a gun unless you plan on using it. Consequences for being stupid.

Honestly tho, aren’t y’all the wait for the facts to come out crowd? Facts point to shooter having crashed into a barricade and then popping off shots. I’m willing to wait for facts tho, seems a narrative has formed.

Reactions: grbcane
Honestly tho, aren’t y’all the wait for the facts to come out crowd? Facts point to shooter having crashed into a barricade and then popping off shots. I’m willing to wait for facts tho, seems a narrative has formed.
True. Every thing you do in live involves risk. Carrying a rifle to a protest is certainly a risk.

lol. Can't wait to put up the usual final weekend totals for Chicago and NYC tomorrow for the usual hoodlums.
been killing each other 30 years...if it makes you happy, its a consistent source of joy. Personally, I think black on black an white on white murder should end. Enjoy it tho.

been killing each other 30 years...if it makes you happy, its a consistent source of joy. Personally, I think black on black an white on white murder should end. Enjoy it tho.
So, all lives matter?

Reactions: 6882
How do you propose to end it?

Reactions: dolcane
There is no white on white on white murder dude. White peeps live in this world that is called CIVILIZATION. You need to assimilate. Or it will keep getting worse for you. And there is no BLM movement that will protect you.

There is no white on white on white murder dude. White peeps live in this world that is called CIVILIZATION. You need to assimilate. Or it will keep getting worse for you. And there is no BLM movement that will protect you.

FUKING RETARD STATEMENT. WHITE ON WHITE CRIME HAPPENS. AS SOMEONE WHO HAS LOST FAMILY TO IT. YOU PISS ME OFF WITH YOUR DRUNKEN IGNORAMCE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT