ADVERTISEMENT

BRAIN dead President. The speech just now was jaw dropping

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Comes out 5 hours late and STARTS his speech with the Build Back America and 3.5 trillion $ BS as if that is the most important item in our country right now. Then he actually said "Now to update you on Afghanistan." If the Taliban cooperates August 31st?? Are you freaking kidding me? Over 70,000 evacuated? Not by us by all of our Allies. Not Americans we've only evacuated 4000 Americans.

BRAIN DEAD , NO EMPATHY, NOT IN TOUCH, AND THINKS WE THE PEOPLE WILL BE FOOLED BY THE LOUSY PASSING OF A SHIT WASTE OF MONEY BY PELOSI TODAY! It's just a way to DISTRACT US from Afghanistan DISASTER!!!

"We are working with Refugee Organizations purposely destroyed by my predecessor??? MORE BLAME. LESS ACCOUNTABILITY.

This guy is a skeleton. Walking old senile man.

That was a good speech. He first promoted the landmark infrastructure legislation which will have a positive impact on millions of people, then he gave an Afghanistan update where we have now successfully transported over 50k people out of country. After a shaky start a few weeks back, they have recovered strongly and are on track to get thousands more out.

That was a good speech. He first promoted the landmark infrastructure legislation which will have a positive impact on millions of people, then he gave an Afghanistan update where we have now successfully transported over 50k people out of country. After a shaky start a few weeks back, they have recovered strongly and are on track to get thousands more out.
You really are such a fool Raoul. He promoted the Build Back America BS as a DISTRACTION to the CRITICAL issue Americans are concerned about right now. Much like you Libs on here DEFLECTION. No one cares about Pelosi's 3.5 TRLLION $ package that we can NOT afford. He started with that BS to APPEAR as if all is well but all is very far from well in this country.

You really are such a fool Raoul. He promoted the Build Back America BS as a DISTRACTION to the CRITICAL issue Americans are concerned about right now. Much like you Libs on here DEFLECTION. No one cares about Pelosi's 3.5 TRLLION $ package that we can NOT afford. He started with that BS to APPEAR as if all is well but all is very far from well in this country.

LOL. You sound like a raving lunatic.

Infrastructure is something most Americans are for so why wouldn't he mention it. Oh and instead of cheerleading for the Taliban, you should probably also consider supporting our troops in getting our people out in time.

How many are Americans.. 🤡🤡🤡

Infrastructure is something most Americans are for so why wouldn't he mention it. Oh and instead of cheerleading for the Taliban, you should probably also consider supporting our troops in getting our people out in time.
Keep reflecting its warranted with this clown incharge…

Hopefully he won't exceed the Talibans deadline.

Less than one trill will actually go to critical infrastructure in need. Just more wasted money for lib projects in lib cities that go nowhere but in the pockets of lib cronies. The people of the state florida in particular won’t see a dime of this. Just spending, spending and more spending.

Reactions: HJCane
Less than one trill will actually go to critical infrastructure in need. Just more wasted money for lib projects in lib cities that go nowhere but in the pockets of lib cronies. The people of the state florida in particular won’t see a dime of this. Just spending, spending and more spending.

That's only if you apply a very narrow, archaic interpretation of what infrastructure is. In addition to roads and bridges, broadband, the power grid, ports, water pipes, airports, water treatment facilities, EV charging stations, and public transit are infrastructure too. That's 660k new jobs injected into the economy.

Nope, this is Biden incompetency and Internationally Embarrassed. This is I pray for anyone in Afghanistan at 12:59pm on the 31st, because the Taliban aim to humiliate us. This is I hope and pray come Sept 11 th the news is quiet and boring. You keep thinking what and how you're thinking I hope and pray not many more do

That's only if you apply a very narrow, archaic interpretation of what infrastructure is. In addition to roads and bridges, broadband, the power grid, ports, water pipes, airports, water treatment facilities, EV charging stations, and public transit are infrastructure too. That's 660k new jobs injected into the economy.
Less than one third of the budget will go to your examples and of those examples, they all be in lib cities that should be self sufficient enough to do these things on their own. We as Floridians will see zero of your examples.

Reactions: central17 and mahb
Then he ran like a coward because he can’t answer non scripted questions

The only thing people are talking about is his ignominious retreat from Afghanistan, and he comes out and gives a pathetic political speech, because that's all he knows. All our NATO partners are shitting on us saying NATO is finished, and he doesn't even get it. He's done.

He spoke about the 3.5 TRILLION $ BS package. Infrastructure won't pass without that ask Pelosi.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

The twin towers were some very impressive infrastructure. Terrorists destroy infrastructure. 9-11 is REAL terrorism, not some guy wandering around the Capitol in a goofy hat. The world just got a whole lot more dangerous.

I think it is BDS
Seems that way....about one uneventful Biden thread a minute at this rate. How is this even the slightest bit newsworthy? The guy can't mention a 3 trillion dollar piece of bipartisan legislation? This is Fonzi jumping over that shark in Happy Days episode. It's just over the top man...lol. Biden is the president of the united states. He can bring up whatever he wants and when the wants to do it.

Seems that way....about one uneventful Biden thread a minute at this rate. How is this even the slightest bit newsworthy? The guy can't mention a 3 trillion dollar piece of bipartisan legislation? This is Fonzi jumping over that shark in Happy Days episode. It's just over the top man...lol. Biden is the president of the united states. He can bring up whatever he wants and when the wants to do it.
Fonzi jumping over a shark? Biden's presidency is more like Thelma and Louise when they jump off a cliff. What was it that your hero, Barry, said about Joey? "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up." Do you no longer value Barry's opinion? Who better to form an opinion of Pudding Brain's abilities than his former boss of 8 years?

• Haha
Reactions: central17 and mahb
You make yourself look more foolish everyday. There isn't one Republican going to vote for the 5 trillion dollar tax and spend. Do you EVER get it right. Bipartisan LOL!

Reactions: mahb
You make yourself look more foolish everyday. There isn't one Republican going to vote for the 5 trillion dollar tax and spend. Do you EVER get it right. Bipartisan LOL!
WTF are you talking about? What 5 Trillion dollar bill? You don't even know what you are talking about. Please don't ever address me until you do. Second of all, I said Biden can talk about what he wants to. I never gave you my opinion on who will vote for the bill but there are republicans working on this as well. Not everyone is focused on this stupid childish tribal bullshit you are focused on. All of them work for every american in this country. That's who will benefit from this bill. Not just democrats. Grow the hell up.

WTF are you talking about? What 5 Trillion dollar bill? You don't even know what you are talking about. Please don't ever address me until you do. Second of all, I said Biden can talk about what he wants to. I never gave you my opinion on who will vote for the bill but there are republicans working on this as well. Not everyone is focused on this stupid childish tribal bullshit you are focused on. All of them work for every american in this country. That's who will benefit from this bill. Not just democrats. Grow the hell up.
He is talking about a vote yesterday
n a 220-212 party-line vote, the chamber passed a $3.5 trillion budget resolution and advanced a $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill. The vote allows Democrats to write and approve a massive spending package without Republicans and puts the Senate-passed infrastructure plan on a path to final passage in the House

You see anything bipartisan in that vote? 3.5 + 1.2 = 4.7 TRILLION bongo.
But we have bigger concerns like BRINGING OUR PEOPLE HOME before the barbarians get them!

Clueless Liberals.

He is talking about a vote yesterday
n a 220-212 party-line vote, the chamber passed a $3.5 trillion budget resolution and advanced a $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill. The vote allows Democrats to write and approve a massive spending package without Republicans and puts the Senate-passed infrastructure plan on a path to final passage in the House

You see anything bipartisan in that vote? 3.5 + 1.2 = 4.7 TRILLION bongo.
But we have bigger concerns like BRINGING OUR PEOPLE HOME before the barbarians get them!

Clueless Liberals.
Do your make...this still does not equal 5 Trillion Dollars Bill Nye. So, you trying to act like captain save a hoe is hilariously ridiculous. Secondly Biden mentioned infrastructure. Keep up!

Where do I start? The vote yesterday for the 3.5 trillion reconciliation package was along strict party lines 220-212. Not one Republican voted for it. Do you know what bipartisan means?
As for the amount ,the non political Committee for Responsible Budget reports that there are tricky accounting practices such as temporary programs which become permanent like Obamacare , blanks in the bill to be filled in later, etc which will bring the cost to at least 5 trillion dollars.
That's what I'm talking about . Spin it if you can. You are always wrong , because you don't deal in facts. The stuff you make up and bloviate about is not factual, and everyone other than a few sheeple know it and laugh.

Do your make...this still does not equal 5 Trillion Dollars Bill Nye. So, you trying to act like captain save a hoe is hilariously ridiculous. Secondly Biden mentioned infrastructure. Keep up!
Did you even watch the presser? Biden was talking about the reconciliation bill which passed on party lines. Not one Republican voted for it.

Last edited:
Where do I start? The vote yesterday for the 3.5 trillion reconciliation package was along strict party lines 220-212. Not one Republican voted for it. Do you know what bipartisan means?
As for the amount ,the non political Committee for Responsible Budget reports that there are tricky accounting practices such as temporary programs which become permanent like Obamacare , blanks in the bill to be filled in later, etc which will bring the cost to at least 5 trillion dollars.
That's what I'm talking about . Spin it if you can. You are always wrong , because you don't deal in facts. The stuff you make up and bloviate about is not factual, and everyone other than a few sheeple know it and laugh.
I never said republicans voted for anything you dipshit!!! The bill has not completely passed through congress and congress has more than one chamber. Some are on record as working with democrats so stop pretending. If they don't end up passing it in a bipartisan manner the dems with go the road without them. Right now it is legislation that the dems are looking to pass through a bipartisan effort. As far as the amount what you are talking about is pure conjecture. It's your guess. A wild one at that based on partisan bullshit.

I never said republicans voted for anything you dipshit!!! The bill has not completely passed through congress and congress has more than one chamber. Some are on record as working with democrats so stop pretending. If they don't end up passing it in a bipartisan manner the dems with go the road without them. Right now it is legislation that the dems are looking to pass through a bipartisan effort. As far as the amount what you are talking about is pure conjecture. It's your guess. A wild one at that based on partisan bullshit.
Not one Republican in either chamber is going to vote for what they passed yesterday. Not one.

Reactions: mahb and HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT