ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS THE WALL!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Army Corps of engineers WILL resume building the WALL on 13.8 miles along the Rio Grande Valley after pressure from residents and local politicians.

GO ON JOE AND TELL THE COUNTRY TRUMP WAS RIGHT!!!

This is 100% TRUE

Not building the wall, repairing the damage done to the levee by wall construction.

These were projects approved prior to Trump. Geez go sniff his nads elsewhere.

More like it's Trumps 588,000 deaths.
Nope it's more like Communists China's 588k U.S. deaths. It's sad that we could have responded with stronger financial sanctions then we did. We have also not publicly reconfirmed, in the strongest manner possible, that China's imperialist intentions will not be tolerated. Are we going to help defend Taiwan when they are inevitably attacked? or when disputed islands are attacked that have belonged to the Philippines and Japan? Trump's administration did not go far enough in a Covid response in my opinion and I have no confidence in Biden's administration to respond with anything other than a protest letter to the U.N.
With the Iranian proxies acting up, the Chinese Communists getting away with murder, the Russians hacking our pipeline, the drugs and people flowing across our Southern border, it is obvious that there is a total lack of respect for our current leadership. Don't tell me that Putin didn't know that these Russian criminals were hacking the Colonial pipeline. If you believe that, I have swamp land in Florida to sell you.

Nope it's more like Communists China's 588k U.S. deaths. It's sad that we could have responded with stronger financial sanctions then we did. We have also not publicly reconfirmed, in the strongest manner possible, that China's imperialist intentions will not be tolerated. Are we going to help defend Taiwan when they are inevitably attacked? or when disputed islands are attacked that have belonged to the Philippines and Japan? Trump's administration did not go far enough in a Covid response in my opinion and I have no confidence in Biden's administration to respond with anything other than a protest letter to the U.N.
With the Iranian proxies acting up, the Chinese Communists getting away with murder, the Russians hacking our pipeline, the drugs and people flowing across our Southern border, it is obvious that there is a total lack of respect for our current leadership. Don't tell me that Putin didn't know that these Russian criminals were hacking the Colonial pipeline. If you believe that, I have swamp land in Florida to sell you.
The proper play was for the Biden administration to tell Putin to find the criminals and release Colonial Pipelines computer but for that to have happened we would need a strong leader which we don't have. Putin would have handled it for the right Administration, one he feared and respected.

The proper play was for the Biden administration to tell Putin to find the criminals and release Colonial Pipelines computer but for that to have happened we would need a strong leader which we don't have. Putin would have handled it for the right Administration, one he feared and respected.
Unfortunately, I believe Putin knew who was doing it. Being a KGB guy he probably saw this as an opportunity to test our vulnerabilities. He could always blame it on criminals.

Unfortunately, I believe Putin knew who was doing it. Being a KGB guy he probably saw this as an opportunity to test our vulnerabilities. He could always blame it on criminals.
And solve it.

What crises did Trump have in his 4 years…
Let me think 000000 and thats because he was no ones fool and was pro-active… The world knew not to fucck with Agent Orange….

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakingCane
Let me think 000000 and thats because he was no ones fool and was pro-active… The world knew not to fucck with Agent Orange….

Last edited:
Not just that he was no one to mess with, his ending administration was more professional than this Biden bunch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT