ADVERTISEMENT

Breonna Taylor CNN coverage

Should be solid entertainment tonight. The lowlifes were looking to burn Louisville down no matter the verdict. Hope to see several of them meet the full force of the law tonight.

The Canes burned down their stadium last Saturday, now these idiots are going to burn down their city.

Reactions: UM_Ryan
Watch Fox Fake News and you will see why country so divided.

Op, those were your exact words but instead of CNN I used Fox Fake News.

Gary told me not to talk about race relations anymore but I dont see this as that. We are just discussing a case that has garnered national attention. I guess my question to you, is it possible that there is more to this case than what you have been told by the MSM? It's sad when someone loses their life but if the attorney general did a full investigation and then a grand jury looked at all the facts we are not privy to and decided not to go after a murder charge then maybe they are correct? The no knock is another lie...kinda like hands up dont shoot. The cops and neighbors testified that the cops banged on the door and announced who they were. The boyfriend shot first and the lady was killed in return fire. If anything her blood should be on the boyfriend. Is it possible that the boyfriend was in the wrong and caused all this? That's what the attorney general and the grand jury found.
No, the cops were at the wrong place and caused all this. They had the wrong address and the real suspect was already in custody.

Last edited:
Gary told me not to talk about race relations anymore but I dont see this as that. We are just discussing a case that has garnered national attention. I guess my question to you, is it possible that there is more to this case than what you have been told by the MSM? It's sad when someone loses their life but if the attorney general did a full investigation and then a grand jury looked at all the facts we are not privy to and decided not to go after a murder charge then maybe they are correct? The no knock is another lie...kinda like hands up dont shoot. The cops and neighbors testified that the cops banged on the door and announced who they were. The boyfriend shot first and the lady was killed in return fire. If anything her blood should be on the boyfriend. Is it possible that the boyfriend was in the wrong and caused all this? That's what the attorney general and the grand jury found.

Your "facts" are all wrong. Your statement about the "neighbors" testified they announced themselves is total bullshzt perpetrated by Fox Fake News. Only one witness/neighbor testified to the grand jury stating the cops announced themselves. However, all other neighbors interviewed did not say they heard the cops announced themselves and were not brought before the grand jury. Stop posting nonsense. Better yet stop watching fake news.

I have nothing to gain either way. I read a story and those were the quotes. Just searched for transcripts and these two came up.

I do understand your confusion. Here is a quote from your article.

At a press conference, AG Daniel Cameron said a neighbor corroborated cops’ claims that they knocked on Taylor’s apartment door and announced themselves as police in the early hours of March 13.

Noticed he said "a" neighbor corroborated the cop's claims. He didn't say neighbors as you stated in your post.

Ok. A neighbor. Is that what you were objecting too?
Your post suggested the entire neighborhood heard the cops announced themselves. However, I didn't understand what the AG was talking about when he said this was a no knock warrant. I thought it was. In fact part of the city's settlement was to eliminate no knock warrants. Did I miss something?

No, the cops were at the wrong place and caused all this. They had the wrong address and the real suspect was already in custody.
false, another media lie...it was the correct address and her name was on the warrant as well..FACT

Your post suggested the entire neighborhood heard the cops announced themselves. However, I didn't understand what the AG was talking about when he said this was a no knock warrant. I thought it was. In fact part of the city's settlement was to eliminate no knock warrants. Did I miss something?
Yes Cems you missed it,,,it was a NO KNOCK warrant, BUT ,,they did knock loudly anyway and announced they were police ,,as per neighbor witness,,who heard them as well..

From my limited understanding it was authorized as a no knock warrant but the supervisor advised against it and they knocked. Obviously I dont know...I wasn't there. That's just my understanding of what the AG said.
The head of the local NAACP and he is a noted attorney said that your statement is true.

Yes Cems you missed it,,,it was a NO KNOCK warrant, BUT ,,they did knock loudly anyway and announced they were police ,,as per neighbor witness,,who heard them as well..

Obviously you too got it wrong. Here's a quote from the article.

“The Louisville police officers involved in Breonna Taylor’s shooting death ‘knocked and announced’ themselves — and did not execute a ‘no-knock warrant’ as previously believed, Kentucky’s attorney general said Wednesday,”

According to the AG there was no no-knock warrant. This seems suspicious.

Obviously you too got it wrong. Here's a quote from the article.

“The Louisville police officers involved in Breonna Taylor’s shooting death ‘knocked and announced’ themselves — and did not execute a ‘no-knock warrant’ as previously believed, Kentucky’s attorney general said Wednesday,”

According to the AG there was no no-knock warrant. This seems suspicious.
[/QUOTE
Raoul Cunningham Pres. of the Louisville NAACP and attorney said last night that they had a NO KNOCK but did not bust in...they knocked and announced ,then were fired upon ..and returned fire...just saying..🤷‍♂️

I would like to just preface that I'm just discussing the facts of the case. I'm not a law expert. I think the loss of life here is heartbreaking. Breonna was a human being and had great value. When I think of my children I cant fathom losing them so i feel greatly for her family.
And I agree with you and very sad horrible mistake ,and would also like to say that this was not a race issue, they could have been asian latino white or black, it was a drug bust ...i know her boyfriend had a legel firearm, but the police were fired upon first, so the natural response is to return fire.,,jmo

Reactions: lionsvision333

Yo if Gary said not to talk about race, how many times are you going to mention it bro??? Maybe you got the problem with race, not Gary or anyone else here but you.

And I agree with you and very sad horrible mistake ,and would also like to say that this was not a race issue, they could have been asian latino white or black, it was a drug bust ...i know her boyfriend had a legel firearm, but the police were fired upon first, so the natural response is to return fire.,,jmo
I agree with the last sentence in your post. That's why I knew no charges would be filed.

Reactions: jpboca
I'm not talking about race and haven't mentioned it...bro.....why dont you read my comments first.

Well...I'm out. This is the biggest issue with this board is people like you making an issue about something that doesnt even exist. Maybe I'm wrong but I was talking to cems and I dont believe I made anything about race and I thought we were having a good discussion.

Little advice my friend. When you start out a post saying Gary said not to talk about race....then why did he have "the talk" with you. Did you posting get to that point? Yeah I guess so.

There are a zillion things you can post here. "Race relations politics" does not count. Its STILL racial talk. Because someone else said it first, also is NOT an excuse. Literally anything you can talk about here besides it. This includes not letting aholes get the best of you. Just don't respond to them. ok?

There I just solved your problem Mungo!!!

Technically he had the talk with everyone. So by you coming here and turning this discussion towards race you are the one breaking the rules. If you read the thread not one person mentioned race before you showed up. I see you are trying to bait me. So like I said....I'm out...for reals this time.

As a fan of yours that hurts. For reals.

Your "facts" are all wrong. Your statement about the "neighbors" testified they announced themselves is total bullshzt perpetrated by Fox Fake News. Only one witness/neighbor testified to the grand jury stating the cops announced themselves. However, all other neighbors interviewed did not say they heard the cops announced themselves and were not brought before the grand jury. Stop posting nonsense. Better yet stop watching fake news.
52 more months.
Rustic Inn here we come!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT