ADVERTISEMENT

Breonna Taylor leaked documents (39 pages)

I read it and she was in too deep and unfortunately, it cost her life. It is pretty cut and dry the cops shouldn't be and thankfully were found to be cleared of homicide. If anyone were to actually take the time and read this I think they would come to that same conclusion. But, how many people will actually read this? So, the riots will continue over bullshit. Thanks for putting this out. Nothing is better than the truth even if the truth hurts.

Here are the actual facts of the case. Please read and make up your own mind as the news won’t tell you what actually happened.

Thanks Cash, great read. As always you bring the facts.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Here are the actual facts of the case. Please read and make up your own mind as the news won’t tell you what actually happened.

The idiots acting out in “protest” can barely read, so 39 pages of facts would be a tall order for them to grasp.

I’m sure they’re (family) hurting right now as this has been a huge slap in their face but facts are facts. Their daughter was involved in a criminal conspiracy to distribute illegal narcotics.

whether she was or not YOU ARREST HER AND BRING HER IN FOR QUESTIONING!!!! You don’t have a right to kill people in their homes regardless of what you may think they are accused of. She passed a background test to get a job with EMT. They do not perfect background checks but thorough enough checks for those jobs.

we don’t kill people in the United States who have committed a crime. They also don’t deserve to die. We have a criminal justice system for those exact same reasons. Bc someone I know did something wrong I deserve to get killed? You guys claim to be patriots yet ignore everything in the constitution to justify the murder of someone. If everything was on the up and up why never mention that in the warrant you were serving someone died in the police report. You guys are pretty unbelievable.

whether she was or not YOU ARREST HER AND BRING HER IN FOR QUESTIONING!!!! You don’t have a right to kill people in their homes regardless of what you may think they are accused of. She passed a background test to get a job with EMT. They do not perfect background checks but thorough enough checks for those jobs.

we don’t kill people in the United States who have committed a crime. They also don’t deserve to die. We have a criminal justice system for those exact same reasons. Bc someone I know did something wrong I deserve to get killed? You guys claim to be patriots yet ignore everything in the constitution to justify the murder of someone. If everything was on the up and up why never mention that in the warrant you were serving someone died in the police report. You guys are pretty unbelievable.
I’d agree if they went in and just murdered the woman. She was fired from her met job because she stealing meds! You have incorrect facts

Reactions: utatem
I’d agree if they went in and just murdered the woman. She was fired from her met job because she stealing meds! You have incorrect facts

ok I see she had left that job in 2016 but no where does it say she was fired. I found it no where credible. This is the best that I could find on her job status.

ok I see she had left that job in 2016 but no where does it say she was fired. I found it no where credible. This is the best that I could find on her job status.

I have personal knowledge of this and yes she was fired. It has not been talked about in the media.

ADVERTISEMENT