ADVERTISEMENT

Britt Hume tweet

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Within the past 10 minutes I received a tweet from Brett Hume. This reliable conservative is saying that the Republicans case to the Michigan Supreme Court included data from counties in Minnesota. While interested to the bigger picture, this if true, will invalidate Michigan based legal claims.

I fully believe that Trump won the election and had it stolen but,if DJT cannot bring in lawyers capable of filing detailed and accurate lawsuits (Hello Rudy - please go away) we deserve to recieve the fraud that the Blue team has enacted.

Question: why did Democrats bother to rig the election for Joe Biden, but not bother to rig the election for the Senate or the House or the state houses? It's not like there are separate ballots for president and then everything else.

Question: why did Democrats bother to rig the election for Joe Biden, but not bother to rig the election for the Senate or the House or the state houses? It's not like there are separate ballots for president and then everything else.

I've always wondered that myself.

It's the most unamerican and shameful a person can do...is do this to our democracy.

Biden win both the electoral college and popular vote by substantial margin....so beating off to stuff like this is just useless and unproductive. There is a reason 25 of 26 lawsuits were thrown out. This is a nothing burger. Benghazi. It just hurts this country....and cost it money... but there in lies the refusal to put country first. People putting a party first is a bit silly.

Within the past 10 minutes I received a tweet from Brett Hume. This reliable conservative is saying that the Republicans case to the Michigan Supreme Court included data from counties in Minnesota. While interested to the bigger picture, this if true, will invalidate Michigan based legal claims.

I fully believe that Trump won the election and had it stolen but,if DJT cannot bring in lawyers capable of filing detailed and accurate lawsuits (Hello Rudy - please go away) we deserve to recieve the fraud that the Blue team has enacted.
You're so right, please get an upgrade from Rudy...

Reactions: TampaBayCane
I find sickening that any democrat would get behind a guy who sold his country out for his own benefit to china. I also find it sickening they would get behind a woman who allowed our people to die in Benghazi and then sold guns to cartels in Mexico which killed one of our very own agents on American soil.

Spare me with your hypocritical grand standing!

I don’t believe that Trump won the election. He lost by 6 million votes. But I do agree that his choice of Rudy as his lead election law lawyer is absurd. Rudy’s court appearance and rambling, incoherent press conference this week were beyond belief. His sweaty hair dye running down his cheeks only framed his ridiculousness.

One of my favorite political podcasts referred to him yesterday as “My cousin Rudy.” Rudy as a Joe Pesci-like lawyer sounded about right to me.

Reactions: zackbear
I don’t believe that Trump won the election. He lost by 6 million votes. But I do agree that his choice of Rudy as his lead election law lawyer is absurd. Rudy’s court appearance and rambling, incoherent press conference this week were beyond belief. His sweaty hair dye running down his cheeks only framed his ridiculousness.

One of my favorite political podcasts referred to him yesterday as “My cousin Rudy.” Rudy as a Joe Pesci-like lawyer sounded about right to me.

There is not a respectable attorney that will get behind this. NONE! Rudy is a laughing stock in the tri state area where I am originally from. His affairs and his trying to move this high mileage hoe into the house with his kids. Nobody respects people like this.

Why doesn’t anyone answer this question? Anyone who thinks it’s stolen or fraud for Trump. A house seat here or there and maybe 1 senate seat? Just Trump got screwed? We see plenty of conspiracy theories screwing Trump but no answers from same people on the question above.

They also used a county with less than 100 people in it voted and said it is absurd it went up in voters this election . You don’t need that many people to register to vote to go up that much. If you had 25 people registered and for this election 57 people register that’s 350% increase. But the % looks absurd because so few people vote In the county lol.

Why doesn’t anyone answer this question? Anyone who thinks it’s stolen or fraud for Trump. A house seat here or there and maybe 1 senate seat? Just Trump got screwed? We see plenty of conspiracy theories screwing Trump but no answers from same people on the question above.
Easy. If you have to rig about 50,000 bogus votes, it takes time. A lot of time. That time can be cut significantly if you take a four-page ballot, and just bubble in Biden for President, and just ignore and don't vote on all the other items such as Senator, House and local city/county proposed ordinances. Heck, I am just one person and I took a look at the size of my ballot on Nov 3rd and all I did was vote on page 1 items and ignored the other 4 pages just to get the hell outta there! If your going to mass-produce a bunch of fake ballots well then that whole operation needs to get done quickly...like overnight as we saw.

I find sickening that any democrat would get behind a guy who sold his country out for his own benefit to china. I also find it sickening they would get behind a woman who allowed our people to die in Benghazi and then sold guns to cartels in Mexico which killed one of our very own agents on American soil.

I find it sickening that ANYONE could support DT...he’s an absolute clown! 🤡 LOL

That’s what happens when you get your news from a source that intentionally feeds you bs. That source knows exactly what you want to hear and they make a ton of money doing it. Why wouldn’t they?
Some day read and listen to real knowledgeable unbiased people. It’l be hard for you and others like you but you’ll have a clearer picture of reality.

That’s what happens when you get your news from a source that intentionally feeds you bs. That source knows exactly what you want to hear and they make a ton of money doing it. Why wouldn’t they?
Some day read and listen to real knowledgeable unbiased people. It’l be hard for you and others like you but you’ll have a clearer picture of reality.
Like CNN I guess and the New York Times???? CNN had Van Jones and Don Lemon crying on air, literally crying, when Biden took the lead. Did that happen on FOX 4 years ago when Trump won? Asking for a friend.

In slow motion because the slow won't get it.

tenor.gif

I find it sickening that ANYONE could support DT...he’s an absolute clown! 🤡 LOL
😂😂😂😂 and you sheep voted for a 47 year old white politician that has played minoritys for his personal gain. LoL . Just look at crack head Hunter net worth 157 million dollars after he got kicked out of military. The Democratic Party and supporters spent 3.2 billion dollars to gain power and y’all think they did it for you? Four years from now let’s see how your promised free candy is doing for y’all. Is a free phone going to be worth it ? Folks partying in clubs till late in the morning all week going to be worth it ? Running police out going to be worth it? Could go all day . We will see. Your man President Obama fore casted to become a billionaire from paybacks all around the world but mean time Chicago inner city completely out of control and your man buys 18 million dollar home in Martha’s Vineyard instead of the city that supported him? Who is the 🤡? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: utatem
The Downing software should have been able to change other races on the ballot as well as for President...

The Downing software should have been able to change other races on the ballot as well as for President...
One of the dumbest things I heard was Sidney Powell saying that Trump got so many votes that it overwelled their vote stealing algorithm. It overwhelmed Biden = Trump + 10,000?

Like CNN I guess and the New York Times???? CNN had Van Jones and Don Lemon crying on air, literally crying, when Biden took the lead. Did that happen on FOX 4 years ago when Trump won? Asking for a friend.
CNN similar to Fox News but not quite as biased overall. I never watch CNN never.

Fox News people have been crying ever since it was announced Trump lost two weeks ago. 😢

So yes to answer your question lol

What is the difference of them crying on TV and crying at home? There are millions of Cult members still crying.

😂😂😂😂 and you sheep voted for a 47 year old white politician that has played minoritys for his personal gain. LoL . Just look at crack head Hunter net worth 157 million dollars after he got kicked out of military. The Democratic Party and supporters spent 3.2 billion dollars to gain power and y’all think they did it for you? Four years from now let’s see how your promised free candy is doing for y’all. Is a free phone going to be worth it ? Folks partying in clubs till late in the morning all week going to be worth it ? Running police out going to be worth it? Could go all day . We will see. Your man President Obama fore casted to become a billionaire from paybacks all around the world but mean time Chicago inner city completely out of control and your man buys 18 million dollar home in Martha’s Vineyard instead of the city that supported him? Who is the 🤡? 😂😂😂😂
Perfect example of Obama derange syndrome. He will live in your head forever. Biden Harris 2020

Who’s to say they weren’t getting screwed too and didn’t actually win by a lot more than what they did but you’re not going to do a recount if you win because what would be the point in that? The question is, that speaks to your question, why aren’t the dems asking for any recounts in these close election losses? I think deep down you know the answer.

Reactions: krvanness
B!tch Boys are behind Trump also like yourself. Dumb a$$ cult member. Freaking LOSER.

200% behind the greatest ever POTUS
Proud Boys...!!!!
73,000,000 Members... And I’m proud to be one of them and my cubano brothers..

Last edited:
Who’s to say they weren’t getting screwed too and didn’t actually win by a lot more than what they did but you’re not going to do a recount if you win because what would be the point in that? The question is, that speaks to your question, why aren’t the dems asking for any recounts in these close election losses? I think deep down you know the answer.

I think we have become a conspiracy theory country honestly. People complaining about fraud are republicans and these are GOP run states. There has always been irregularities in elections. But Rudy went off his rocker on Chavez and the other bs. Makes it worse. I wanted trump to win but if nothing found in WI it’s over.

It’s hilarious watching you post things like this because you can always tell who watches the same news channels. You guys use the same buzz words and don’t even know you’re being led around the block by your dog collar.

Reactions: utatem
Perfect example of Obama derange syndrome. He will live in your head forever. Biden Harris 2020
Bhaaa Bhaaa the noise sheep make licking Biden’s boots for free candy. 😂😂😂😂

He will win just like Vinnie did

There is not a respectable attorney that will get behind this. NONE! Rudy is a laughing stock in the tri state area where I am originally from. His affairs and his trying to move this high mileage hoe into the house with his kids. Nobody respects people like this.
High mileage hoes??!!! Sounds like Trump's.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: cdwright40

No one deserves Fraud ........no one..........millions of Americans will be disenfranchised.......

Easy. If you have to rig about 50,000 bogus votes, it takes time. A lot of time. That time can be cut significantly if you take a four-page ballot, and just bubble in Biden for President, and just ignore and don't vote on all the other items such as Senator, House and local city/county proposed ordinances. Heck, I am just one person and I took a look at the size of my ballot on Nov 3rd and all I did was vote on page 1 items and ignored the other 4 pages just to get the hell outta there! If your going to mass-produce a bunch of fake ballots well then that whole operation needs to get done quickly...like overnight as we saw.

Smoking that shzt again.

Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT