ADVERTISEMENT

Britt Hume tweet

High mileage hoes??!!! Sounds like Trump's.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Yep...these are horrible people. I have an uncle like this and believe me. You don't want these kind of low morale people with this kind of power running the country. My uncle would always bring in these high mileage hoes. He was a terrible terrible person. People like this have no morals. They just don't belong in leadership positions....lol

I never thought I would see the day Republicans would be okay with this kind of thing.

Reactions: cems52
It’s hilarious watching you post things like this because you can always tell who watches the same news channels. You guys use the same buzz words and don’t even know you’re being led around the block by your dog collar.

Whose leading me around, Cash? That’s very condescending of you.

Rudy is a clown and a completely incompetent lawyer and representative of Trump. I didn’t need any help coming to that conclusion. 35 years ago he was a noteworthy prosecutor and then a competent mayor. Quite a slide downhill.

Big time Trumper agrees with me. Mick Mulvaney, former chief of staff to DJT, is incredulous that such an unqualified lawyer is leading the charge to protest the election.

Do you actually believe that Rudy is a skilled lawyer? If so, somebody has you by the dog collar. Who is it?

Last edited:
200% behind the greatest ever POTUS
Proud Boys...!!!!
73,000,000 Members... And I’m proud to be one of them and my cubano brothers..
How come you don’t go back to Cuba and fight for your country why because you have no guts Castro is dead his brother on the way out. I hear you crying over here have some guts and go fight instead of running your mouth here.

How come you don’t go back to Cuba and fight for your country why because you have no guts Castro is dead his brother on the way out. I hear you crying over here have some guts and go fight instead of running your mouth here.

Came here when I was 5 this is my country legal citizen...
Proud to be a Trump supporter you Racist POS...
Proud Boys 500% ..!!!

Came here when I was 5 this is my country legal citizen...
Proud to be a Trump supporter you Racist POS...
Proud Boys 500% ..!!!
We see you haven’t learned shit since you’ve been here. Cult Member

In slow motion because the slow won't get it.

tenor.gif

First of all that is unproven at best. At worst it’s fodder for idiots!

You are behind a guy that called Military persons losers and suckers, that sold us out to Russia, that kiss Kim’s ass after being called Dotard translation an old stupid idiot! Those are proven facts not some dumb shit from Right Wing conspiracy operation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT