ADVERTISEMENT

Burisma / Hunter Biden report released

CashvilleCane1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2011
Nashville
Good lord! They found payments from Hunter to people directly involved in Human Trafficking, prostitution and the Chinese Communist Party!

If dad wasn’t done before he’s done now!

Last edited:
Good lord! They found payments from Hunter to people directly involved in Hunan Trafficking, prostitution and the Chinese Communist Party!

He’s cooked..!!! Biden and all his bullshit how an angel son he has...
Cant hide from a paper trail...

More bad news for Trump. Biden still leads biggly!!

National Polls dont mean squat..!!! Just ask Hillary..
New Polls out Trump leads in Fla. 51-47
Arizona Sleepy 48 Trump 47

Sleepy keeps losing ground everyday..!!!!

Dems are going down on SCOTUS and Presidency...
Trump keeps winning, winning , winning..!!!

Reactions: grbcane and edtuna

Senate too, probably not congress but will gain. CNN, MSNDC will be in the dust. Watching Senate Covid hearing right now and everything you hear on CNN is the opposite of what Fauci and FDA are saying during hearing.

Only thing I worry is that Trump disrespects Joey Tuesday which I think could cost him some votes he probably will get with people on the fence.

Reactions: krvanness
Senate too, probably not congress but will gain. CNN, MSNDC will be in the dust. Watching Senate Covid hearing right now and everything you hear on CNN is the opposite of what Fauci and FDA are saying during hearing.

Only thing I worry is that Trump disrespects Joey Tuesday which I think could cost him some votes he probably will get with people on the fence.
"Only thing I worry is that Trump disrespects Joey Tuesday which I think could cost him some votes he probably will get with people on the fence."
That is key. It's akin to when Biden debated Palin. He knew, like everyone else, she was an airhead and didn't pile on. That was, to his credit, a smart move.

It's amazing and incredulous to see this type of info show up on the heels of an election. Repubs reaching and desperate. As CD says "Hyenas are alive and well".

It's amazing and incredulous to see this type of info show up on the heels of an election. Repubs reaching and desperate. As CD says "Hyenas are alive and well".

Lol....you act as if there hasn't been a one sided media onslaught against Trump since he started running for office. Unfounded stories, mistruths, lies and exaggerations passed for news almost daily. Yet you completely dismiss this.

"Only thing I worry is that Trump disrespects Joey Tuesday which I think could cost him some votes he probably will get with people on the fence."
That is key. It's akin to when Biden debated Palin. He knew, like everyone else, she was an airhead and didn't pile on. That was, to his credit, a smart move.
Sleepy Joe has accused the President of Killing 200,000 people. He’s taken the lie regarding Trump slandering our troops and war dead without and proof and slandered the president over and over. The gloves are off and Sleepy Joes getting ready to receive knockout uppercut from President Trump come Tuesday. If Biden Tanks he’s done. Trump doesn’t have to really worry about it as much as Biden does. This could kill Biden’s whole campaign.

Sleepy Joe has accused the President of Killing 200,000 people. He’s taken the lie regarding Trump slandering our troops and war dead without and proof and slandered the president over and over. The gloves are off and Sleepy Joes getting ready to receive knockout uppercut from President Trump come Tuesday. If Biden Tanks he’s done. Trump doesn’t have to really worry about it as much as Biden does. This could kill Biden’s whole campaign.
I agree 100% ed.

Reactions: edtuna

You refuse to acknowledge polls but sight them when Trump leads or is close. WTF!!!

You refuse to acknowledge polls but sight them when Trump leads or is close. WTF!!!

The poll he cited was made up of likely voters, the only polls worth a darn. Most of the polls we’ve been getting are from just registered voters, there’s a big difference between the two.

Good lord! They found payments from Hunter to people directly involved in Human Trafficking, prostitution and the Chinese Communist Party!

So basically everything the democrats accused Trump of doing including impeachment, they did themselves, not only do the Bidens have a strong connection to the Chinese Communist, but they have a financial connection to the Russians. Just more things we learn about Obama’s scandal free administration.

Yeah imagine that the media doesn't report what's actually happening lol. They havent reported the truth in years so why start
There you go again, blaming the media for Trump's failures. I'm certain the much maligned Fox Fake News is doing its best to continue this fake news. Now blame them.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

The poll he cited was made up of likely voters, the only polls worth a darn. Most of the polls we’ve been getting are from just registered voters, there’s a big difference between the two.

You guys just don't learn or perhaps you're incapable? Here are some "likely voter" polls.

Here's a quote from the link above.

Biden leads Trump by 9 points, 52% to 43%, among likely voters, the survey finds. This is the first time this election cycle the poll has screened for likely voters — this narrower group is the most likely to actually cast a ballot, compared to the larger group of people who are registered to vote.

Stop embarrassing yourself with your nonsense posts.

There you go again, blaming the media for Trump's failures. I'm certain the much maligned Fox Fake News is doing its best to continue this fake news. Now blame them.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Cems, Your acting stupid again. Just breathe in.......breathe out........breathe in........breathe out

The violence in the streets and the harassment of people by BLM has created a bunch more Trump voters. Once he wins he will use the insurrection act and the RICO act to crush the idiots creating all the damage and exploiting young people's emotions for nefarious purposes.

Your quote is what is wrong with your Democratic Party . You turn a blind eye to the truth . If you held him accountable your quote would have a lot more credibility. As cd says y’all are the Hyenas that are alive and well and y’all do not even realize it. It is why Trump is President and why he will be President again.

The violence in the streets and the harassment of people by BLM has created a bunch more Trump voters. Once he wins he will use the insurrection act and the RICO act to crush the idiots creating all the damage and exploiting young people's emotions for nefarious purposes.
Yes, Yes. Dont forget him and Barr are going to make this country in line with constitution again. Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, Google are all going to be targets of investigations and lawsuits. This country needs this so bad. Dont forget teaching kids about our great country again in schools, defunding universities.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You claim Trump has buddied up with Russia but it was actually the Clintons & Biden

You claim trump conspired with other countries to win an election but that was actually the Clintons & Biden.

It’s hilarious everything you custom Trump did, the Dems actually did it. You guys tattle on yourselves!

You claim Trump has buddied up with Russia but it was actually the Clintons & Biden

You claim trump conspired with other countries to win an election but that was actually the Clintons & Biden.

It’s hilarious everything you custom Trump did, the Dems actually did it. You guys tattle on yourselves!

You lied the Clintons and Bidens buddied up with Russia when we all know it was Trump who was the subject of the Mueller investigation.

You lied again by saying the Clintons and Bidens conspired with countries to win an election when in fact it was Trump who was impeached for bribery to get dirt on Biden.

My post is fact yours right wing fantasy.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

lol...lol...lol
Lol...lol lol...lol

You lied the Clintons and Bidens buddied up with Russia when we all know it was Trump who was the subject of the Mueller investigation.

You lied again by saying the Clintons and Bidens conspired with countries to win an election when in fact it was Trump who was impeached for bribery to get dirt on Biden.

My post is fact yours right wing fantasy.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Cems you already know you’re full of sh-t so I don’t need to tell you that. All the things you guys accuse Trump of your party has done. It’s like a guilty conscience or something. How you continue to deny it is almost like a circus act.

there was no evidence, he didn’t release the transcripts of the conversations he had on his sources, one of which last month was declared by FBI and state dept as a russian intelligence agent working in Ukraine. Funny you guys believe this report which is devoid of facts but don’t believe the senate intelligence report which republicans helped to create and signed off on that said that the russian investigation was not a hoax, it was legitimately started, Trump campaign worked with the Russians in 2016 and Russians Are still helping Trump today. But in regards to this story click on this link there is video of the fbi director (appointed by trump) under oath telling you the Ukraine thing is BS and it’s russian propaganda to Hurt joe biden.

Reactions: cems52
Cems you already know you’re full of sh-t so I don’t need to tell you that. All the things you guys accuse Trump of your party has done. It’s like a guilty conscience or something. How you continue to deny it is almost like a circus act.
As usual, your post has no facts to back up your lies.

Cems lives in never never land... Must be tough having to put on a clown outfit everyday...

there was no evidence, he didn’t release the transcripts of the conversations he had on his sources, one of which last month was declared by FBI and state dept as a russian intelligence agent working in Ukraine. Funny you guys believe this report which is devoid of facts but don’t believe the senate intelligence report which republicans helped to create and signed off on that said that the russian investigation was not a hoax, it was legitimately started, Trump campaign worked with the Russians in 2016 and Russians Are still helping Trump today. But in regards to this story click on this link there is video of the fbi director (appointed by trump) under oath telling you the Ukraine thing is BS and it’s russian propaganda to Hurt joe biden.

Yeah no facts at all lol. Biden has even went as far as bragging about getting the Burisna prosecutor fired. ignore that too?

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT