ADVERTISEMENT

Buzzfeed Breaking News 1-17-19

Oh boy. This shzzt show is about ova. Can't wait to see how the right wingers spin this. Somehow they will blame Obama or maybe The Clinton's.

If it’s true it’s a felony not just for lying, but also for “directing one to lie”. US Code was cited by legals. Plenty of evidence to corroborate. Not only Cohen in he said she said.

Major news outlets now reporting.

https://www.cnn.com/

If it’s true it’s a felony not just for lying, but also for “directing one to lie”. US Code was cited by legals. Plenty of evidence to corroborate. Not only Cohen in he said she said.

Major news outlets now reporting.

https://www.cnn.com/
I would like our resident Consigliere, @advarkas, to chime in on this breaking news. His expertise in crime family law could be useful in our discussion of this matter.

Reactions: Cane Attack
The funny thing is Trump supporters are trying to say he is lying to get a better sentence. So this is how dumb this logic is. Cohen is going to jail for lying to congress right. So now he goes back before congress to explain his lies. So he lies again to the congressional chamber that sent him to jail the first time? Yeah, these people are embarrassing themselves at this point. He is going down faster than Bree Olson.

Reactions: cems52
I would like our resident Consigliere, @advarkas, to chime in on this breaking news. His expertise in crime family law could be useful in our discussion of this matter.

I’d welcome his expertise if from an unbiased legal point of view.

I’d be most interested what he thinks of the veracity of this report and what happens IF it proves valid and all these witnesses lock and cock the charges as true.

Honestly, if an indictment was valid (against any normal citizen), I would like to see a court battle over this long-standing DoJ policy that a president can’t be indicted. To me that’s BS for any president, not just DT.

Last edited:
lmao...thanks for the laugh. He knows about as much about law as I do thermo nuclear physics.

The funny thing is Trump supporters are trying to say he is lying to get a better sentence. So this is how dumb this logic is. Cohen is going to jail for lying to congress right. So now he goes back before congress to explain his lies. So he lies again to the congressional chamber that sent him to jail the first time? Yeah, these people are embarrassing themselves at this point. He is going down faster than Bree Olson.
CD, stop making sense. These right wing nut jobs are all up Trump's ass.

Reactions: Hermbike
You're right cuz everybody knows Trump is a lying traitor. Soon you'll be echoing what we already know to be true. Fool, get on board.

Your troll is a little strong or you’re legitimately a crazy person.

Bahahaha. To all you bonehead soyboys who jumped on this fake news. Mueller and special counsel just came out and said the story is false. Go eat some more cheese pizza.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
I wouldn’t crow until Mueller reports. Then crow. He’s got plenty on Trump. Will Trump get out of anything he reports. Probably.

One reason why. Mitch McConnell. I think he holds all the cards. But ultimately, Americans may have to decide Trump’s fate at the polls.

Man that's some funny shzt.

You are such a tool. Just go back to your country, not named USA and not where Trump is President and where there is not a Constitution!

Buzzfeed is so respected that Mueller, your man, just said it is patently false.

Congo says hello

Reactions: CFSteve and jyoho
You are such a tool. Just go back to your country, not named USA and not where Trump is President and where there is not a Constitution!

Buzzfeed is so respected that Mueller, your man, just said it is patently false.

Congo says hello
Didn't say that. Read again, fool, but keep hope alive. Mueller got a ton of shzt on Trump.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Didn't say that. Read again, fool, but keep hope alive. Mueller got a ton of shzt on Trump.
Oh- so your backtracking I’m all that shit talking. I cant wait. Pipe dream. Mueller’s got nothing. Pretty much has said so. Why ya think the Dems want all these investigations? They know SC has got nothing. These are all process crimes. Russia collusion nada. Go back to playing ping pong soyboy.

Oh- so your backtracking I’m all that shit talking. I cant wait. Pipe dream. Mueller’s got nothing. Pretty much has said so. Why ya think the Dems want all these investigations? They know SC has got nothing. These are all process crimes. Russia collusion nada. Go back to playing ping pong soyboy.
You're dumber than I thought. Watch less Fox Fake News and you'll be smarter.

Reactions: Cane Attack
Now you believe in the Special Counsel? What about the past 2 yrs?
Did I say I believe in the special consul ? I believe in the new Attorney General William Barr Muellers new boss who’s first question would be is this true or not ? And if it wasn’t why didn’t you debunk it ? What I do believe in is the truth which seems to be lacking on the left .

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
lmao...thanks for the laugh. He knows about as much about law as I do thermo nuclear physics.

CD, Spent my life NRC Licensed Reactor Operator anything you want to know just ask. On second thought Annie Sullivan wouldn’t have the patience to teach you anything. Forget offer.

Did I say I believe in the special consul ? I believe in the new Attorney General William Barr Muellers new boss who’s first question would be is this true or not ? And if it wasn’t why didn’t you debunk it ? What I do believe in is the truth which seems to be lacking on the left .

Do you really think Mueller is untruthful? Barr supports Mueller, trusts him to do the right thing, has had high praise for him in the confirmation hearings.

If anyone on here seriously thinks Cohen is going in front of congress to say Trump is an upstanding guy you are dumber than a soup sandwich. Just like if you believe he is there to lie about it after getting sentenced for lying to them already you are even dumber than that.

Oh boy. This shzzt show is about ova. Can't wait to see how the right wingers spin this. Somehow they will blame Obama or maybe The Clinton's.
hahhaha lmao Cems you and your liberal buddies made to look like idiots again keep believing the established political press and politicians. Cems eat from the trough tonight lmao hahhahhaha can not make this stuff up.You and cd need to stick to football because all are easily duped by your great leaders Nancy , Chucky , Maxine, Al, Farrakhan,CNN, And others. How does the Puerto Rico Trip the 100 lobbyists took the Dems on a all expense trip taste lol you and your liberal buddies will not even talk about it.

hahhaha lmao Cems you and your liberal buddies made to look like idiots again keep believing the established political press and politicians. Cems eat from the trough tonight lmao hahhahhaha can not make this stuff up.You and cd need to stick to football because all are easily duped by your great leaders Nancy , Chucky , Maxine, Al, Farrakhan,CNN, And others. How does the Puerto Rico Trip the 100 lobbyists took the Dems on a all expense trip taste lol you and your liberal buddies will not even talk about it.
What does Nancy, Chuck and the others have to do with Buzzfeed? I'll wait while you ponder up another lie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT