ADVERTISEMENT

Call Michelle Obama quick!

CNN had a special on last night about all of Trump's lies. Geesus it's unreal. I was thinking that this guy is the master at this. I think his lie meter is around 14,000. I'm pretty sure it's close to that number if not over it.

But what caught my eye is that they posted an interesting stat that 3/4s of Trump supporters believe everything Trump says over what the media says. Trump has really got his spell on some.

It's an interesting special and good info if one would like to catch another angle on Trump. Some of the lies that he has perpetuated, gaslighted, are just amazing. He's really good at what he's trying to do.

If Trunps told 14,000 CNN has told 30,000 - I used to watch cnn and even a little msnbc just to get their angle on things . I stopped completely when I realized everything was Trumped up and negative about the POTUS
and his administration .
From antiTrump, anti Kavannaugh, anti Covington boys, anti Melania, anti border wall, anti tax plan , anti Barr, anti Durham , they all use the same key word in their reporting. They even downplay the economy and the fact that Trump is asking other countries to pay their fair share. They actually praised people like Avenatti, Stormy, Antifa, John Dean, Michael Brown , Maxine Waters,Al Sharpton Julie Swetnick, Peter Strzok among other embarrassing figures
The lliberal left watches them hoping that sooner or later they’ll be right on something .

If Trunps told 14,000 CNN has told 30,000 - I used to watch cnn and even a little msnbc just to get their angle on things . I stopped completely when I realized everything was Trumped up and negative about the POTUS
and his administration .
From antiTrump, anti Kavannaugh, anti Covington boys, anti Melania, anti border wall, anti tax plan , anti Barr, anti Durham , they all use the same key word in their reporting. They even downplay the economy and the fact that Trump is asking other countries to pay their fair share. They actually praised people like Avenatti, Stormy, Antifa, John Dean, Michael Brown , Maxine Waters,Al Sharpton Julie Swetnick, Peter Strzok among other embarrassing figures
The lliberal left watches them hoping that sooner or later they’ll be right on something .

He’s got ya. That’s what I’m talking about. Somehow, someway Trump’s got 3/4 of his supporters who believe everything he says and disbelieve everything the mainstream media says.

I live in the deep south (overwhelmingly Trump) and I listen. I don’t talk politics at all except occasionally with a few select long-time military. Some are Trump supporters. But here I most often see this same repeated thinking as you posted above. It’s amazing what this guy’s done to you and the other 35% or so of the entire electorate. Almost like you’re under his spell.

I take everything in that I see on the news and most of what I watch is proven right there in the news cast....... unlike Fox. Trump & Hannity talk. Trump will repeat repeat repeat until it’s stuck, and Hannity with follow it up. And 75% of the Trump supporters buy in blindly and completely.

Guys, Trump is a huge scam! He lies every other sentence “practically”. He is lying to you at those rallys. Lying is his strategy. It’s his entire strategy. Don’t buy in. Question it, but be prepared for a negative return from Trump himself or his followers.

The other media is slanted against him “YES”, but it’s because he is such a deceitful and easily proven liar since before his candidacy and continued. Never ending lies out of him.

Tell me Attack - which one of those MSM “hero’s” am I off base about and also point out to me how often they point out the positive news on the economy . Also what’s wrong with asking other countries to pay their fair share ? While you are at it deny that anti list .
It’s amazing that we are lucky enough to live in the greatest country in the world yet there are more ungrateful people here than most any country in the world

Tell me Attack - which one of those MSM “hero’s” am I off base about and also point out to me how often they point out the positive news on the economy . Also what’s wrong with asking other countries to pay their fair share ? While you are at it deny that anti list .
It’s amazing that we are lucky enough to live in the greatest country in the world yet there are more ungrateful people here than most any country in the world

I watch mostly CNN. Their reporting on your items above and a few more:

- economy, pretty good if you base it off the stock market. Keep in mind that about 50% of us are not in the market. Personally, I think there's evidence out there that the average family did not benefit much from Trump's tax cuts. I didn't. But good economy is generally what I hear at CNN.

- Unemployment is good & repeatedly reported by CNN as such.

- Other countries paying fair share is mentioned and I think most agree with that for sure. I could see where more emphasis could be put out on this by CNN. But they do mention it.

CNN covers all his lies and he's pushing 15,000 !!! That's amazing and a lot of lies. I knew this before Trump ever entered the race. He's always been a low-life liar. Common knowledge, at least I thought it was. Too bad 35% were unaware of his background, his history, the kind of low-life he is.

Trump is a liar, not falsehoods, outright fking intentional lies. And you believe them. I can usually recognize fact from fiction, and if there's doubt I research it.. Luckily tho, the MSM (practically every outlet except FOX) now have professional fact checker. All they do is identify the BS from the truth and tally it up. I'm not now interested in some ancient history conspiracy theory that Trump has his people and our government chasing all the time. 24/7 Trump's got Dept X investigating another Dept of our government.

Bottom line, Trump's a liar. How can a president of the USA lie like this? Troubling to say the least.

Biden isn’t going to make it.

Hunter Biden’s China connections plagued by ethics questions and national security concerns

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-connections

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Biden is toast, he's only hanging on to try and avoid the immediate negative backlash he will get from the libs when he bows out. He thinks running for office gives him immunity from he and his son's criminal past. He and every lib criminal, which are all of them, are praying that Trump will somehow not get re-elected and the investigations will stop. Too late though, we have 5 more years to expose the lib criminal herd.

Here’s how much integrity has in their reporting @Cane
https://www.realclearinvestigations...on_jeff_zuckers_vendetta_vs_trump_120782.html

This video shows CNN for the shit show it is, CNN is state run media corrupt to the core. They are caught with their own words on video, no denying it!

Keep in mind guys, he's lying to you. The POTUS is lying every time he opens his trap up.

What happened to honesty in the highest office in the land? It's completely" gone on vacation.

Is CNN out to nail him? Of course they are. Nothing new there, but they don't fill their broadcasts around repeated lies. They chart a course and they stay within the lines for the most part and they have alternative viewpoints to keep themselves honest.

I agree that CNN helped create this monster. Way too much coverage early on and it has never let up. Why? Because of ratings.

Wake up man, you're wasting your time.

It's really simple, Trump enacts the policies we smart people agree with. We don't want any more RINOs and we don't give a sht what you lib dummies think.

Last edited:
Reactions: orly 1022
Keep in mind guys, he's lying to you. The POTUS is lying every time he opens his trap up.

What happened to honesty in the highest office in the land? It's completely" gone on vacation.

Is CNN out to nail him? Of course they are. Nothing new there, but they don't fill their broadcasts around repeated lies. They chart a course and they stay within the lines for the most part and they have alternative viewpoints to keep themselves honest.

I agree that CNN helped create this monster. Way too much coverage early on and it has never let up. Why? Because of ratings.

Sorry Cane Attack, I had to mess with someone, I was around family all day, and had to bite my tongue in politics. I have family members, who make CDwright look like Ronald Reagan.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

You're absolutely right Caneprof. The worst of President Obama. I do believe his people were initially feeding him bad information regarding this complicated program, and despite later info that proved this to be a lie, he kept doubling down on it to the tune of about 37X I believe. He took a huge credibility hit. Deservedly.

But all that said, the ACA is better overall than no program at all. Millions who had nothing, now have something. Does it have warts? Yes, but someone (not the lying Trump) can build on the ACA, and people must be able to CHOOSE. No forced medicine and no death sentence to the ACA until an acceptable replacement is developed.

Lastly, President Trump is up to around 14K +/- lies tabulated. No president comes even close to that.

CNN had a special on last night about all of Trump's lies. Geesus it's unreal. I was thinking that this guy is the master at this. I think his lie meter is around 14,000. I'm pretty sure it's close to that number if not over it.

But what caught my eye is that they posted an interesting stat that 3/4s of Trump supporters believe everything Trump says over what the media says. Trump has really got his spell on some.

It's an interesting special and good info if one would like to catch another angle on Trump. Some of the lies that he has perpetuated, gaslighted, are just amazing. He's really good at what he's trying to do.
Weren’t they one of the “media” outlets who were crucifying him for playing golf on thanksgiving when he was actually feeding the troops? Lol

You're absolutely right Caneprof. The worst of President Obama. I do believe his people were initially feeding him bad information regarding this complicated program, and despite later info that proved this to be a lie, he kept doubling down on it to the tune of about 37X I believe. He took a huge credibility hit. Deservedly.

But all that said, the ACA is better overall than no program at all. Millions who had nothing, now have something. Does it have warts? Yes, but someone (not the lying Trump) can build on the ACA, and people must be able to CHOOSE. No forced medicine and no death sentence to the ACA until an acceptable replacement is developed.

Lastly, President Trump is up to around 14K +/- lies tabulated. No president comes even close to that.
But what about, "There is no spying on Americans." Then there's "We flood our communities with so many guns that it's easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book." How about "Fast and Furious began under the Bush administration." Or even this gem, "Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children." There are more of course but for some reason it didn't matter when Obama told lies.

Weren’t they one of the “media” outlets who were crucifying him for playing golf on thanksgiving when he was actually feeding the troops? Lol

Idk cash. They keep those trips under tight wraps, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump's people created a fake golf story to cover his travel. I would not blame them either. Very dangerous what he did and good. Glad he went. The younger troops like him a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT