ADVERTISEMENT

Can We Still PM a Poster?

Gary,
I would be very careful providing any level of personal information to any other poster to someone that acts as unhinged as cems52. He has every right to post his silly stuff. But by definition PM = Private Message.
I would think if anyone wants to hear from him directly and privately they can give him their info. I for one ask your confirmation that you or Rivals WILL NEVER provide any even remotely private information of mine to anyone without my written permiision.
Please confirm my understanding.
Thank you,

Gary,
I would be very careful providing any level of personal information to any other poster to someone that acts as unhinged as cems52. He has every right to post his silly stuff. But by definition PM = Private Message.
I would think if anyone wants to hear from him directly and privately they can give him their info. I for one ask your confirmation that you or Rivals WILL NEVER provide any even remotely private information of mine to anyone without my written permiision.
Thank you,

Are you for real? Do you even know what I'm referring to? Stay in your lane.

Gary,
Thank you,

LMAO

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT