ADVERTISEMENT

Cancel Culture tries to cancel

Na. I do know some folks upset by the Nazi stage shape but hey, let it do what it do is my belief/

Did you see how they attempted to "cancel" Acosta ? Weak snowflakes can't take journalist interviewing attendees.

This is no different from when the right wing conspiracy folks claim SB half time shows or democratic conventions are chalk full of satanic or one world order symbolism. You cant call those people loons and then act and do exactly what they do. This is stupid and purposely divisive, meant to paint everyone who doesnt think like you as a nazi. You are no different then the people you despise so much.

This is no different from when the right wing conspiracy folks claim SB half time shows or democratic conventions are chalk full of satanic or one world order symbolism. You cant call those people loons and then act and do exactly what they do. This is stupid and purposely divisive, meant to paint everyone who doesnt think like you as a nazi. You are no different then the people you despise so much.
Agree.

There's nothing conspiratorial about reality. As shown, the CPAC stage is literally a replica of a NAZI symbol.

Hyatt Hotel for letting CPAC hold their annual conference .

The left will stop at nothing to try & stop free speech ..

Good for Hyatt for shutting their nonsense down...
Just DISINFORMATION..Which the Republicans seem to have no shortage.....And of course LIES..Which tomorrow’s keynote speaker will also have no shortage of...

Reactions: zackbear
Just DISINFORMATION..Which the Republicans seem to have no shortage.....And of course LIES..Which tomorrow’s keynote speaker will also have no shortage of...

Im sure Hyatt us lying.. And yes Presidente Trump the real legit Potus will be speaking today and the nation will tune in..

Im sure Hyatt us lying.. And yes Presidente Trump the real legit Potus will be speaking today and the nation will tune in..
10’s of thousands expected on March 4th to watch Trumps inauguration..Can’t wait.It’s gonna be wild...

There's nothing conspiratorial about reality. As shown, the CPAC stage is literally a replica of a NAZI symbol.

Sorry Comrade, I know this will disappoint you.

Company behind CPAC 'Nazi' stage donates largely to Dems, did work for MSNBC, Biden Cancer Initiative

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cpac-stage-controversy-design-foundry-backs-dems

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Sorry Comrade, I know this will disappoint you.

Company behind CPAC 'Nazi' stage donates largely to Dems, did work for MSNBC, Biden Cancer Initiative

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cpac-stage-controversy-design-foundry-backs-dems

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
CPAC organizers wanted the stage configuration to look a certain way and the Nazi symbol worked to their vision of the country and how they want the USA to be shaped....

CPAC organizers wanted the stage configuration to look a certain way and the Nazi symbol worked to their vision of the country and how they want the USA to be shaped....

Lying is so easy for you.

Reactions: utatem
Hyatt hotel chain still largely owned by Pritzker family. Now the Pritzker group. Huge Democratic contributors and Jewish. Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker a member of the family. Kind of strange prominent Democratic/ Jewish family letting this happen on their property.

Donald J Trump was my teacher..I learned from the best..

Donald felt the need to exaggerate. He exaggerated really great accomplishments..truly great---see Covid vaccine, MoFu. What the fukc have you done of note, beside beating your chest on this ding a ling platform?

Irony of Cancel Culture but common for liberals is Joe Biden. He should be cancelled for his doozies such as;
1) If you don't vote for me you ain't black
2) If you go into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent
3) The Latino community is divers UNLIKE the African American community

And there is yet another set of examples of the liberal hypocrisy. Another reason I cancel them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT