ADVERTISEMENT

Canes vs Florida in Orlando

Season ticket holders have received the email with their "selection appointment date" and tier level. I'm tier 3 .. can purchase 4 tickets. Move up to tier 2 for a $50 donation and you can purchase I believe 6 tickets. Believe the price is around $150 per.

Season ticket holders have received the email with their "selection appointment date" and tier level. I'm tier 3 .. can purchase 4 tickets. Move up to tier 2 for a $50 donation and you can purchase I believe 6 tickets. Believe the price is around $150 per.
True for all above. But ticket prices who knows what they’ll start at.

50, 100 and 150 are the ticket prices.

I'm Tier 3 and went on line at my appointed time yesterday only to find no lower bowl tickets available only upper (nosebleed) levels at $100.00. When I checked the secondary market they were already selling lower level seats in the Canes section for 2 - 3 times the original rate. Once again loyal season ticket and Hurricane Club fans who want to attend the game are blocked out of decent seats. So much for fan loyalty. Those responsible for ticket sales need a refresher course on customer satisfaction.

I totally agree with your experience don"t think UM ticket office handled this situation with long time ticket holders very well.

I'm Tier 3 and went on line at my appointed time yesterday only to find no lower bowl tickets available only upper (nosebleed) levels at $100.00. When I checked the secondary market they were already selling lower level seats in the Canes section for 2 - 3 times the original rate. Once again loyal season ticket and Hurricane Club fans who want to attend the game are blocked out of decent seats. So much for fan loyalty. Those responsible for ticket sales need a refresher course on customer satisfaction.

But who is "they" .. season ticket holders who purchased their allotment (which is more than their regular season total) and then put them up for sale on Stub hub? No way the ticket office can control that. Unless they limit sales to the number of season tickets you have. I have two season tickets .. for the UF game I was Tier 3 and could purchase up to four. Bought three as have three going. But .. some people could have purchased their 'allotment' and sold the excess.

I was tier 2. I have three season tix but purchased six for the Gator game. All UM fans with us NO TURDS.
Twelve of us in the same row lower bowl. Go Canes!

Reactions: zeski78
I have an extra hotel room at the Crowne Plaza on West Colonial Drive. Booked for two nights, Aug. 23/24. About a mile from the stadium. One king bed. DM me if interested.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT