ADVERTISEMENT

Carrier sends more jobs to Mejico Union official sees the light

I can't fix your level of stupid. I've tried
You and your liberal morons are amazing. Carrier are a bunch of idiots along with the Mexican morons. Trump is bringing back jobs to our country, get it our country and you are bringing up a few hundred jobs from a stupid company like Carrier. Trump did the best he could for these morons.

You morons are boasting about this. Damn man give a crap about your country and someone trying to bring back jobs for our people.

Reactions: advarkas
You and your liberal morons are amazing. Carrier are a bunch of idiots along with the Mexican morons. Trump is bringing back jobs to our country, get it our country and you are bringing up a few hundred jobs from a stupid company like Carrier. Trump did the best he could for these morons.

You morons are boasting about this. Damn man give a crap about your country and someone trying to bring back jobs for our people.

These guys are stupid! Blinded by hate!

That's what Obama was doing bringing back jobs but you didn't praise him. Why? Don't forget what the unemployment rate was when he took over and when he left.

Do you care about bringing back jobs from Mexico to the inner cities ? This is just the beginning. Compare this to losing a couple of hundred job at Carrier because they can't manage a company.

Fiat Chrysler will invest $1B in Warren Truck
Fiat Chrysler will invest $1B in Warren Truck plant; bring Ram work back from Mexico
plant;

Fiat Chrysler will invest $1B in Warren Truck plant; bring Ram work back from Mexico Wochit

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will invest more than $1 billion to modernize the company's Warren Truck Plant in metro Detroit, adding 2,500 jobs and moving production of its Ram Heavy Duty trucks from Mexico.

The changeover is to be complete in 2020.

The company said Thursday evening that the new federal tax law made the shift possible. That legislation, signed into law in December, cut the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%.

FCA also announced $2,000 bonuses that will be paid in the second quarter of this year to 60,000 hourly and salaried employees in the U.S., excluding senior leadership. Those bonuses are to be in addition to any profit sharing or performance bonuses the employees would receive this year.

Trump tweets praise Fiat Chrysler's 'wise decision' to shift from Mexico to Detroit area

"These announcements reflect our ongoing commitment to our U.S. manufacturing footprint and the dedicated employees who have contributed to FCA's success," Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said in a news release. "It is only proper that our employees share in the savings generated by tax reform and that we openly acknowledge the resulting improvement in the U.S. business environment by investing in our industrial footprint accordingly."

The investments will likely be one of the topics Monday when Marchionne is scheduled to speak to reporters at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Read more:

Natalie Farquhar of Port Huron works as a laborer at Center Line Packaging, which is part of FCA's Mopar division. The 23½-year company veteran was thrilled by the announcement.

"Wow! Wow, that’s great. That’s wonderful," Farquhar said, noting that the investment and bonuses tell her the company is doing well. She said she is hopeful the company will also start making full-time hires of the many temporary workers she knows of at numerous FCA plants.

"I'm thinking that's really good. A lot of these people who've been putting time in and working will be getting hired and getting full-time positions," Farquhar said.

Asked what she will do with her bonus, Farquhar laughed and said she might opt to help out the economy by making a down payment on a pontoon boat.

The investments announced Thursday will be in addition to plans FCA unveiled last January when it said it would spend $1 billion at Warren Truck and in Toledo to expand Jeep production.

The company plans to build the Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer in Warren, is retooling in Toledo to produce a Jeep truck and is shifting production of the Ram 1500 to Sterling Heights. That's part of a broader plan that included shifting Jeep Cherokee production from Toledo to Belvidere, Ill.

The company said it has invested $10 billion in its U.S. manufacturing operations since June 2009.

Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel called the latest invesment a great announcement, saying "we’re extremely grateful for FCA and Sergio making that commitment. ... I can't wait to give him a big hug at the auto show."

Hackel noted the significance of bringing more Ram truck production to the county, which has seen substantial investment from automakers and suppliers in recent years.

"This has become somewhat of a Ram country here in Macomb County if you think about it because this is where it's being built ... and they're bringing them up from Mexico," Hackel said.

Brian Rothenberg, a spokesman for the UAW, offered cautious praise, explaining that the union had just been made aware of the announcement.

"While the news is positive, the UAW is reviewing the details," Rothenberg said, noting union officials would likely have more to say later.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951647402599026689
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

More great news as a result of historical Tax Cuts and Reform: Fiat Chrysler announces plan to invest more than $1 BILLION in Michigan plant, relocating their heavy-truck production from Mexico to Michigan, adding 2,500 new jobs and paying $2,000 bonus to U.S. employees!

9:49 PM - Jan 11, 2018

• 8,1328,132 Replies

• 18,28118,281 Retweets

• Thursday's announcement was the second major auto factory news in as many days. On Wednesday, Toyota and Mazda announced they would build a $1.6-billion, 4,000-worker plant in Alabama.

http://www.homeadvisor.com/ext/32876306?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

)
Dude the debt when from 10 Tril to 18 Trill, there was no other option, any sitting president would have made that choice. He did nothing special you freaking idiot!
No other option? He could have done what right wingers wanted him to do which was not save the auto industry and not put measures in place to prevent reoccurrence. In fact right wingers didn't want the stimulus package.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/29/us/politics/29obama.html

Your point that Obama did what any president would have done is incorrect. A right wing president would not have done shzzt.

Before you open your pie hole again make sure you know the facts. Azzclown!!

)

No other option? He could have done what right wingers wanted him to do which was not save the auto industry and not put measures in place to prevent reoccurrence. In fact right wingers didn't want the stimulus package.

Your point that Obama did what any president would have done is incorrect. A right wing president would not have done shzzt.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/john...s-george-w-bush-who-bailed-out-the-automakers

Excoet as usual you are wrong! From the New Yorker above. Bush saved auto industry. And who’s the dumb ass?? Cems adults are talking, you need to go back to the rubber room you came from!

You are the dumbest person on Canesport.
How do? Is it due to the fact I just proved you wrong with THREE articles to support my argument? Facts and truth make me dumb? Cems give it up!! Seriously that’s the response you come up with after I prove you wrong? You can’t be a man and admit you made a mistake?

How do? Is it due to the fact I just proved you wrong with THREE articles to support my argument? Facts and truth make me dumb? Cems give it up!! Seriously that’s the response you come up with after I prove you wrong? You can’t be a man and admit you made a mistake?
Look, I've admitted I was wrong many times. But, that will not happen with you. No way a dumbazz would ever out smart me.

Look, I've admitted I was wrong many times. But, that will not happen with you. No way a dumbazz would ever out smart me.
Except in this case you were wrong, as you can see after the three articles were read to you Bush enacted the programs to save the auto, insurance and banking industry! You said the total opposite.

)

Dudet, everybody knew what he had to do. Get over acting like he performed some great feat like Trump has done with this tax reform. And all right wingers didn’t want to let it collapse you dumbass.

He saved your job and mine.

What don’t you get about anybody wood have done that because he had too, nobody would have let it fall. Congress approved it, you said he didn’t have to, yet he saved our jobs. Well, that depends on what your job was. My job was never in danger. Regardless, what he done was nothing special sweet heart! Deal with it!

Reactions: PalmaBoy

Again, what other choice did he have except to double the debt to “save our jobs”? You just don’t want to admitt that any other president faced with the same problem and the same time would have done the same thing. I’m not saying what he did was wrong or bad you retard. It wasn’t anything special. Let everything fail or run up the debt? Hard choice there I tell ya!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT