ADVERTISEMENT

CDC director estimates 20M Americans have contracted

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2003
Virus. Says for every case that has been detected likely 10 have gone unreported.
So if 20M have indeed had it and we have a total of 124000 deaths the rate is well below 1% and I’m guessing getting even lower daily.
And of that .006 over half are from nursing homes and ALF and the majority of the rest are over 65 w preexisting conditions. BFD.
Yet the libs want us under our beds hiding and shutting things down again.

Last edited:
Virus. Says for every case that has been detected likely 10 have gone unreported.
So if 20M have indeed had it and we have a total of 124000 deaths the rate is well below 1% and I’m guessing getting even lower daily.
And of that .006 over half are from nursing homes and ALF and the majority of the rest are over 65 w preexisting conditions. BFD.
Yet the libs want us under our beds hiding and shutting things down again.
Is there an official mortality rate for Covid? I'm thinking it is your "well below 1%" figure, hence it's not published.

Yup. But libtards prefer both hysterical fear mongering and selective outrage over both common sense and perspective.

This is Also why I don’t understand Trump saying we should test less. The more cases lower the death rate is a good thing. He sounds like a wack job with his we should test less we would have less cases. We need to know who has it. He can use this to his advantage and is missing an opportunity here. Anyone with common sense knows u test more there will be more cases. Both the president and liberal media don’t have any common sense.

This is Also why I don’t understand Trump saying we should test less. The more cases lower the death rate is a good thing. He sounds like a wack job with his we should test less we would have less cases. We need to know who has it. He can use this to his advantage and is missing an opportunity here. Anyone with common sense knows u test more there will be more cases. Both the president and liberal media don’t have any common sense.

He’s freaking joking, it’s in jest, he’s making the point that we’re testing more than anyone in the world. That’s all the press would talk about was testing, until we started kicking ass in testing. This is another example of how pathetic the press is, and how willing people are to be duped.

What doesn’t make sense is why he allegedly says this but then touts how we are testing more than anyone else. I’m to the point where unless I see it come from the horses mouth I’m suspicious of just about everything the media puts out there. They don’t care about being correct. They only care about shock value and big story lines.

Reactions: utatem

Trump’s comment was in jest, unlike Dementia Joe who today asserted that 120,000,000 Americans have died from Covid-19. Should be some great real estate buying opportunities across the country.

Trump’s comment was in jest, unlike Dementia Joe who today asserted that 120,000,000 Americans have died from Covid-19. Should be some great real estate buying opportunities across the country.
Ouch. Wait until he mixes up Iran and Iraq and North and South Korea. Ouch!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT