ADVERTISEMENT

CDC under Democrat administration supported Tuskeegee experiments

I got news for you.

White racist don't care about what party they are in.

Blacks weren't human to white institutional racism.

The Republicans the Democrats, the Liberals, the Conservatives...none of them even saw fit to allow Black men and Women to vote.

I mean if you want to rip the Dixiecrats and conservaDems go for it, but please rip the liberal Dems, the conservative Republicans, the liberal Republicans and white racist in general.

Don't stop at Tuskeegee either,

We were lynched.

We were disenfranchised.

We were systemically discrimnated against.

Whiteness was protected at all costs.

Don't ascribe it to a party tho, ascribe it to what it was WHITE RACISM.

There is a party now doing the same shit, but just like then the other party is protecting white racism too.

Thanks for speaking out against white racism.

Ellu,

Agree with everything you said with the exception of:your statement:
There is a party now doing the same shit, but just like then the other party is protecting white racism too.

The vast majority of republicans and democrats are not racist. There are dirtbags in both parties. But for the democrat party to claim to be virtuous and smear an entire political party is disengenuos and not helpful, The modern democrat party wishes to enslave black, white, male and female, LGBT et. al. to governmental control of an unholy alliance of priveledged politicians, intellectual educational and media elites, globalists and big business oligopoly's

“I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

These words are as meaningful now as when they were when first said.

And please note that my statement said "people" and was meant to illustrate that a government unchecked can do horrible things to its citizens. The same democrat party that classified the horrors of Tuskegee as science now wants to vilify any one that questions the ever changing statements of the day of the CDC. We find out Johnson and Johnson even though approved by government is not perfect. I do not blame J&J. They are trying to save lives at warp speed. So was Ron DeSantis, but the democrat party and 60 minutes wish to vilify, even criminalize his efforts because he is a republican.

Franklin Roosevelt, a democrat put Japanese American citizens into concentration camps.
Cancel culture wants to call Abraham Lincoln a racist, but seems to turn a blind eye towards democrat ICON Robert Byrd (a proud KKK leader) and modern day democrats like Biden, Clinton and Manchin that speak of him as their political mentor.

Just sayin,

Ellu,

Agree with everything you said with the exception of:your statement:

The vast majority of republicans and democrats are not racist. There are dirtbags in both parties. But for the democrat party to claim to be virtuous and smear an entire political party is disengenuos and not helpful, The modern democrat party wishes to enslave black, white, male and female, LGBT et. al. to governmental control of an unholy alliance of priveledged politicians, intellectual educational and media elites, globalists and big business oligopoly's

“I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

These words are as meaningful now as when they were when first said.

And please note that my statement said "people" and was meant to illustrate that a government unchecked can do horrible things to its citizens. The same democrat party that classified the horrors of Tuskegee as science now wants to vilify any one that questions the ever changing statements of the day of the CDC. We find out Johnson and Johnson even though approved by government is not perfect. I do not blame J&J. They are trying to save lives at warp speed. So was Ron DeSantis, but the democrat party and 60 minutes wish to vilify, even criminalize his efforts because he is a republican.

Franklin Roosevelt, a democrat put Japanese American citizens into concentration camps.
Cancel culture wants to call Abraham Lincoln a racist, but seems to turn a blind eye towards democrat ICON Robert Byrd (a proud KKK leader) and modern day democrats like Biden, Clinton and Manchin that speak of him as their political mentor.

Just sayin,
Nailed it!

Reactions: orly 1022 and mahb
Central to be clear. There is a party now doing the same shit, but just like then the other party is protecting white racism too.
This was written intentionally to place blame on both equally.

You are far too wrapped up in a party. Being a black person I could give two shits about this because parties are comprised of individuals and individuals in this country are racist regardless of their party in my experience. It doesn't matter. If you tell me you are a republican that doesn't tell me you are are any more or less racist than any democrat.

You are far too wrapped up in a party. Being a black person I could give two shits about this because parties are comprised of individuals and individuals in this country are racist regardless of their party in my experience. It doesn't matter. If you tell me you are a republican that doesn't tell me you are are any more or less racist than any democrat.
BS. You’re as tribal as they come and parrot the party line nonstop

Reactions: krvanness
BS. You’re as tribal as they come and parrot the party line nonstop
I think you are confusing being tribal with believing most republicans are alt right conspiracist POS in 2021 to me. Please don't confuse that with me believing democrats shit don't stink. They are just the lessor of the two evils to me. Look at what I post. Usually, the videos of the people I follow aren't in bed with dems either. They are more progressive and dems are NOT progressive enough by a long shot imo. I don't want to work with any hyena. Trust and believe I think they should all be in jail somewhere. These people are disgusting racist that want to tote guns and storm the capital. I own what I am brother. I don't shy away from it when asked. I hate racist and I love America to the point I am a proud tax paying citizen. I don't evade my tax duty. I don't worry about poor people eating off my dime.

I think you are confusing being tribal with believing most republicans are alt right conspiracist POS in 2021 to me. Please don't confuse that with me believing democrats shit don't stink. They are just the lessor of the two evils to me. Look at what I post. Usually, the videos of the people I follow aren't in bed with dems either. They are more progressive and dems are NOT progressive enough by a long shot imo. I don't want to work with any hyena. Trust and believe I think they should all be in jail somewhere. These people are disgusting racist that want to tote guns and storm the capital. I own what I am brother. I don't shy away from it when asked. I hate racist and I love America to the point I am a proud tax paying citizen. I don't evade my tax duty. I don't worry about poor people eating off my dime.
Except that they aren't CD and that's a valid point. Democrats under the guise of "helping African Americans" really just want to keep you under their thumbs of the Government. That is where I think you and others get lost. While it sounds nice and fuzzy the help they provide is nothing more then their new way of keeping your people down and under control and keeping themselves in office. Sorry you don't see that sincerely.

Reactions: BreakingCane
But you are a racist. Read your posts.

Except that they aren't CD and that's a valid point. Democrats under the guise of "helping African Americans" really just want to keep you under their thumbs of the Government. That is where I think you and others get lost. While it sounds nice and fuzzy the help they provide is nothing more then their new way of keeping your people down and under control and keeping themselves in office. Sorry you don't see that sincerely.
Be that as it may...REPUBLICANS ARE 100 TIMES WORSE! and on top of it don't craft any legislation that helps every class of Americans. That's what I am about. Inclusiveness and even if dems pimp this narrative I feel much better about that than what REPUBLICANS do. These people are far worse so you can tell me all this shit dems do and I don't disagree. What I am telling you is republicans are far worse. These people are about nothing but money and power. At least dems will craft some legislation that is inclusive. If republicans did that I would consider them but they do not. Their immigration stance has drifted into a white supremacism rant about why I should be fearful of muslims and mexicans while they are the ones that are more dangerous than any of them. They aren't doing anything about thier own domestic terriorst bullshit.

Listen, I can't emphasis this enough. You can preach to me about dems or liberals or whatever but until you clean your own house it is on deaf ears.

• Wow
Reactions: krvanness
Be that as it may...REPUBLICANS ARE 100 TIMES WORSE! and on top of it don't craft any legislation that helps every class of Americans. That's what I am about. Inclusiveness and even if dems pimp this narrative I feel much better about that than what REPUBLICANS do. These people are far worse so you can tell me all this shit dems do and I don't disagree. What I am telling you is republicans are far worse. These people are about nothing but money and power. At least dems will craft some legislation that is inclusive. If republicans did that I would consider them but they do not. Their immigration stance has drifted into a white supremacism rant about why I should be fearful of muslims and mexicans while they are the ones that are more dangerous than any of them. They aren't doing anything about thier own domestic terriorst bullshit.

Listen, I can't emphasis this enough. You can preach to me about dems or liberals or whatever but until you clean your own house it is on deaf ears.
Prison reform by republicans recently undoing Dems & Biden’s racist prison terms disproportionately imprisoning minorities longer than whites is worse? You claim to not be tribal but we know you lied your face off.

Reactions: HJCane
Why it is a waste of time to attempt a rational discussion with Certain Democrats:

Saturday at 3:17 pm they post
You are far too wrapped up in a party. Being a black person I could give two shits about this because parties are comprised of individuals and individuals in this country are racist regardless of their party
Then today at 12:02 pm they post
REPUBLICANS ARE 100 TIMES WORSE! and on top of it don't craft any legislation that helps every class of Americans.

When someone contradicts themself within the same thread within 24 hours, it becomes impossible to take anything they say seriously?

Why it is a waste of time to attempt a rational discussion with Certain Democrats:

You are far too wrapped up in a party. Being a black person I could give two shits about this because parties are comprised of individuals and individuals in this country are racist regardless of their party
REPUBLICANS ARE 100 TIMES WORSE! and on top of it don't craft any legislation that helps every class of Americans.

When someone contradicts themself within the same thread within 24 hours, it becomes impossible to take anything they say seriously?
ContraDiction

Reactions: central17

Good! Then don't. Because I place no value in what you say either. ALL Good!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT