ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Manson Dead

ZEKEMUG

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2005
In 1966 I remember Richard Speck murdered 8 student nurses in Chicago, shocked the nation. Then in 1969 along came Charlie and his cult. Really sad but now it's like every week. Hope he burns in hell.

In 1966 I remember Richard Speck murdered 8 student nurses in Chicago, shocked the nation. Then in 1969 along came Charlie and his cult. Really sad but now it's like every week. Hope he burns in hell.
The little piece of shit is 5'2" and about 100 lbs, no clue what all those girls saw in him, maybe he showed them his horns. May he NEVER rest in peace! EVER!

The late Vincent Bugliosi, the DA who got Manson convicted, attended Miami on a tennis scholarship.

Oh, some stupid magazine will make him man of the year.

The late Vincent Bugliosi, the DA who got Manson convicted, attended Miami on a tennis scholarship.

Thanks, never knew he was a cane. I've read a few of his books and he had a clarity of thought and a great way of getting it across. A lot of intelligent people can't convey what their thinking or saying to other people. He could break it down for everyone to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT