ADVERTISEMENT

Chealsea Clinton “Ivanka fair game” this even over to play for hypocrite Clinton’s!

Made it to a minute left in clip, couldn’t watch anymore. Ask her when the family discussing who to help next , why don’t you all go back to Haiti and see where all the money went.

Honestly I think Ivanka is fair game. I mean hell, Chelsea has been getting hammered for years lol. She’s a complete idiot.

My problem is Chelsea, what has she ever done and now sits and looks down her nose at Trump. Ivanka will handle the heat. I didn’t realize how smart she was until she was on one of those daytime women gab shows ( not the view ). You could tell at start it was hostile crowd by end they were applauding her.

Reactions: beastnmayne
Honestly I think Ivanka is fair game. I mean hell, Chelsea has been getting hammered for years lol. She’s a complete idiot.
Ivanka fair game because she entered the ring, however Chealsea was always handled with kit gloves. Don’t know if she ever got hammered to her face! I do know this, her husband broke a lot of families and cost people a ton of new worth when his business failed! Yet zero media talked about that! It’s a joke! No real honest media anymore!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Ivanka fair game because she entered the ring, however Chealsea was always handled with kit gloves. Don’t know if she ever got hammered to her face! I do know this, her husband broke a lot of families and cost people a ton of new worth when his business failed! Yet zero media talked about that! It’s a joke! No real honest media anymore!
No there’s def not...

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT