ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee deny Warrens citizenship lol

I don't believe she claimed citizenship - simply that one of her descendants was native american, which the test proved.

1/1024th.....not sure that qualifies for moccasins....
Typical lib gaming the system for a handout.

Libs don't care about black abortion genocide or white woman stealing native american ancestry as long as they claim to be dem. The dems are a conglomeration of disgusting losers.

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Listen clown show, this 2014 chart has notes. You may want to brush up on your reading comprehension.

It says black women account for 39% of all abortions, is that what you are hanging your hat on?

So, 12% of the population accounts for 39% of the overall abortions and 50% of population accounts for 51% of the overall abortions. That means blacks are approx 3x more likely to have abortions.

You won me over brofessor.

One more thing, in this chart whites and hispanics are grouped together... you know what that means don't you? LOL, of course you don't.

Listen clown show, this 2014 chart has notes. You may want to brush up on your reading comprehension.

It says black women account for 39% of all abortions, is that what you are hanging your hat on?

So, 12% of the population accounts for 39% of the overall abortions and 50% of population accounts for 51% of the overall abortions. That means blacks are approx 3x more likely to have abortions.

One more thing, in this chart whites and hispanics are grouped together... you know what that means don't you? LOL, of course you don't.
Look at the numbers assclown. It says White women make up 51% of abortions Black women 39%. Last I checked 51 > 39.

Where does it say this?

One more thing, in this chart whites and hispanics are grouped together... you know what that means don't you?

Please show me where in the article it says that?

Where does it say this?

One more thing, in this chart whites and hispanics are grouped together... you know what that means don't you?

Please show me where in the article it says that?
I'll let you figure out your last 2 comments

During the same 2014 time frame as your clown chart, lol:

Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.

Only adds to the beatdown Cems, cmon man be real. 12% accounts for 39% versus 62% accounts for 51%, simple math

2g9izo7kll001.jpg

...........**BREAKING NEWS**..........

Florida State University President, John E. Thrasher, and Seminole Tribe Chief, Osceola, have ask Elizabeth Warren NOT to support FSU athletics, do NOT donate to the university, and NOT wear clothing that display images of the FSU mascot.

Damn, what did this lady do to the American Indian Community??

Last edited:
During the same 2014 time frame as your clown chart, lol:

Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.

Only adds to the beatdown Cems, cmon man be real. 12% accounts for 39% versus 62% accounts for 51%, simple math
So now we are at 4x that blacks are more likely to have an abortion than whites with CA, NY, FL and TX not reporting. I wonder if that number goes up or down when those states report their numbers... you should read your own propaganda before calling people liars Cems. This is not new information to anyone but you and Rachel Maddow. You should have stuck to your argument without the facts like most libs, works out better for you.

Not necessarily native american. Could be asian. Test does not distinguish between them. Hell, my parrot is 1/1024th bald eagle!

Conclusion. While the vast majority of the individual’s ancestry is European, the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual’s pedigree, likely in the range of 6-10 generations ago.

Yep. More lies from right wingers.
Let me say this I don't give a damn what color you are...it is nothing but murder any way you slice it those women who do this and anyone associated with it will have a special place in Hell

Let me say this I don't give a damn what color you are...it is nothing but murder any way you slice it those women who do this and anyone associated with it will have a special place in Hell

You're presuming hell actually exists.

You're presuming hell actually exists.
I believe in Heaven and Hell....that is my choice to do so and I do. If you do not wish to believe in the teachings of the Bible...well sir that is your choice....I hold no ill will toward's you

Reactions: Raoul2
Sort of like right wingers' refusal to allow folks access to Obama Care and without it, some die. Got it.

Sort of like right wingers' refusal to allow folks access to Obama Care and without it, some die. Got it.
I did not know that people were denied Obama care...I know a lot of people that have it...when did the right wingers put a stop to it?
I know that it was tried to be abolished but failed....but I know no person that has been denied.

But please don't try to compare health insurance with abortion

Reactions: utatem
I did not know that people were denied Obama care...I know a lot of people that have it...when did the right wingers put a stop to it?
I know that it was tried to be abolished but failed....but I know no person that has been denied.

But please don't try to compare health insurance with abortion

People do die from a lack of health care each day. If you stop watching Fox Fake News maybe you'll get a view of the real world. You right wingers will continue to kill Obama Care without a suitable replacement. Stop the madness.

People do die from a lack of health care each day. If you stop watching Fox Fake News maybe you'll get a view of the real world. You right wingers will continue to kill Obama Care without a suitable replacement. Stop the madness.

Despite GOP attempts to kill it, Obamacare is still alive and kickin' and actually more popular than Trump! Who knew ? ;)

Cems or Raoul, I’m not real versed in Obama care, could one or both of you explain to me how it was just as advertised and why it was such a success.

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd want to be back in this room. Life has beaten me to hell/ BUT I AM STILL A HAPPY CAMPER!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT