Rep
136 35 = 80% for

Senate:
73 for 27 against = 73% for

Dem
46 21 = 69% for
Rep
21 6 = 78% for

Match these stats against the manure being slung at the Right by the sanctimonious Left. If Conservatives are racist, how illiberal are Liberals?

For those numerically challenged, the party having the lower percentage of passing votes is calling the party who literally kicked their collective asses in making it happen, RACISTS.

I'd say, 'you can't make that shit up', but apparently, they can! Sanctimoncoscity (fukc, if they can make up insults, I can make up words) at its crescent.

Not sure how some almost sixty year vote proves the point liberals are making today with fascist alt right conservatives in charge of the republican party today.

Not sure how some almost sixty year vote proves the point liberals are making today with fascist alt right conservatives in charge of the republican party today.
Sixty years, no CD 157 years, we're the Party of Abraham Lincoln:

"Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it."

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than anything else."

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."

"That some achieve success, is proof to all, that others can achieve it as well."

Your party was saying the same things 60 years back that you're parroting now. Not true then, now or ever.

I could take those in charge of the Republican Party, most any one of them, and get someone more effective for civil rights than anyone within that cloak of lies called the Democrat Party.

DeSantis, Crenshaw, Cotton, and more...but any of those three can rescue The Republic. This, while empowering minorities to push ahead and achieve their goals.

Who are AA guys who are making it big in the private sector? Instead of Uncle T'n them, ask how they got there. What if Uncle Toms' last name is Sowell? Must be, that or he's just some dumbass, know nothing. The national media is all over Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan. These are amongst the guys calling the shots for the Dems. How proud you must be to be part of the force keeping the shackles on.

(Uncle) Tom Sowell, Jimmy Brown, Tirus, Denzel, really need me to keep going with this list of great Americans ignored by ALL, most especially by AA's on the Left?

1964 Act Vote in Congress:

House:
289 for 126 against = 70% for

Dem
153 91 = 63% for
Rep
136 35 = 80% for

Senate:

Dem
46 21 = 69% for
Rep
21 6 = 78% for

Match these stats against the manure being slung at the Right by the sanctimonious Left. If Conservatives are racist, how illiberal are Liberals?

For those numerically challenged, the party having the lower percentage of passing votes is calling the party who literally kicked their collective asses in making it happen, RACISTS.

I'd say, 'you can't make that shit up', but apparently, they can! Sanctimoncoscity (fukc, if they can make up insults, I can make up words) at its crescent.
Ever here of “Dixie Crats”? After that act alot of dems switched or started voting republican.

Reactions: gokcub and zackbear
Sixty years, no CD 157 years, we're the Party of Abraham Lincoln:

"Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it."

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than anything else."

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."

"That some achieve success, is proof to all, that others can achieve it as well."

Your party was saying the same things 60 years back that you're parroting now. Not true then, now or ever.

I could take those in charge of the Republican Party, most any one of them, and get someone more effective for civil rights than anyone within that cloak of lies called the Democrat Party.

DeSantis, Crenshaw, Cotton, and more...but any of those three can rescue The Republic. This, while empowering minorities to push ahead and achieve their goals.

Who are AA guys who are making it big in the private sector? Instead of Uncle T'n them, ask how they got there. What if Uncle Toms' last name is Sowell? Must be, that or he's just some dumbass, know nothing. The national media is all over Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan. These are amongst the guys calling the shots for the Dems. How proud you must be to be part of the force keeping the shackles on.

(Uncle) Tom Sowell, Jimmy Brown, Tirus, Denzel, really need me to keep going with this list of great Americans ignored by ALL, most especially by AA's on the Left?
Your math isn't very good. Clearly your post used the date of 1964 (Actually Your Thread Title). Please stay consistent in your point. Don't change it upon reply.

Secondly, your party is in a crisis. Don't even fix your mouth to say this is the party of Lincoln anymore. Both Lincoln and Reagan are rolling over in their graves right now with embarrassment.

If you make bullet points of the lefts platform and operations etc. They would exactly mirror the Nazi Party’s.

Reactions: grbcane
Ever here of “Dixie Crats”? After that act alot of dems switched or started voting republican.
So, some Dems jumped ship. Only one in Congress changed parties, Strom Thurman. The Republicans, the same Republicans, those following Lincoln's creed, here we are, same ole same ole, we're still here. We didn't switch parties, some of your guys, as you said, jumped. They left the losers on the Left, who were left behind. How gauche.

Your math isn't very good. Clearly your post used the date of 1964 (Actually Your Thread Title). Please stay consistent in your point. Don't change it upon reply.

Secondly, your party is in a crisis. Don't even fix your mouth to say this is the party of Lincoln anymore. Both Lincoln and Reagan are rolling over in their graves right now with embarrassment.

H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 ...
govtrack.us

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/88-1964/h182

Check out my stats, ah!

Just reviewed my post and stand by it to be 100% factual and correct. I picked that act because all you Lefties do is proclaim how tall the Dems stood on that momentous occasion. Hogwash, swill and balderdash. We outvoted your sorry asses by over 15% in the House and 14% in the Senate.

Thanks for the boost of Reagan to Lincolnesque. He had his great qualities, but only Lincoln was Lincoln.

You're either stupid or a prevaricator. I'll call you neither, but one is appropriate here.

Reactions: central17
H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 ...
govtrack.us

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/88-1964/h182

Check out my stats, ah!

Just reviewed my post and stand by it to be 100% factual and correct. I picked that act because all you Lefties do is proclaim how tall the Dems stood on that momentous occasion. Hogwash, swill and balderdash. We outvoted your sorry asses by over 15% in the House and 14% in the Senate.

Thanks for the boost of Reagan to Lincolnesque. He had his great qualities, but only Lincoln was Lincoln.

You're either stupid or a prevaricator. I'll call you neither, but one is appropriate here.
Dude, I have news for you. You keep trying to be so divisive and talk about dems. These issues are bipartisan man. The majority of the country has issues with these decisions so I don't know what you are talking about. The majority of American people are pro choice. So, I have no idea what you are talking about the left for.

Dude, I have news for you. You keep trying to be so divisive and talk about dems. These issues are bipartisan man. The majority of the country has issues with these decisions so I don't know what you are talking about. The majority of American people are pro choice. So, I have no idea what you are talking about the left for.
Pro-choice? OK, a bit of a non-sequitur here, but a reasonable statement. I'm also Pro here, where are we going with this?

Divisive, hell no. Divisive is the party whose name starts with the same "D". We're scratching and clawing to get the vote of our Left perpetuating underclass.

Believe that, if given the chance, you can do it. That puts you halfway home to success. The other half: pray as if all depended upon .... (your whoever/whatever); act as if all depended upon you!

Yes, I am addressing my AA and Hispanic Brothers.

The more u post the dumber u look .. For sure ur a special needs person.. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: orly 1022
Pro-choice? OK, a bit of a non-sequitur here, but a reasonable statement. I'm also Pro here, where are we going with this?

Divisive, hell no. Divisive is the party whose name starts with the same "D". We're scratching and clawing to get the vote of our Left perpetuating underclass.

Believe that, if given the chance, you can do it. That puts you halfway home to success. The other half: pray as if all depended upon .... (your whoever/whatever); act as if all depended upon you!

Yes, I am addressing my AA and Hispanic Brothers.
Let me be clear. There are people who are pro choice and don't want government in their lives and there are people who "Claim" They are pro choice and "Claim" They don't want government in their lives and there are people that want it both way. You can't have it both ways! Period! This is what we are seeing. You are either for a womans right to choose for her health or her own reasons or you are NOT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR LAME ASS EXCUSES!

Let me be clear. There are people who are pro choice and don't want government in their lives and there are people who "Claim" They are pro choice and "Claim" They don't want government in their lives and there are people that want it both way. You can't have it both ways! Period! This is what we are seeing. You are either for a womans right to choose for her health or her own reasons or you are NOT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR LAME ASS EXCUSES!
What's with you and abortion, cause a few?

The Supreme Court decides cases on law.
WHERE IS THE FEDERAL LAW on abortion? Please show it to us.

If what you are saying is true ( it is) then laws should be easily passed.

Reactions: zackbear
The majority when asked supports pro-choice.
The majority ALSO supports restrictions.

So, some Dems jumped ship. Only one in Congress changed parties, Strom Thurman. The Republicans, the same Republicans, those following Lincoln's creed, here we are, same ole same ole, we're still here. We didn't switch parties, some of your guys, as you said, jumped. They left the losers on the Left, who were left behind. How gauche.
Pretty sure this is the first time I have ever seen "gauche" used on CaneSport!

Touche'

House:

Dem
153 91 = 63% for
Rep
136 35 = 80% for

Senate:

Dem
46 21 = 69% for
Rep
21 6 = 78% for

You obviously don't know the history of the two major parties. Once upon a time, Dems ruled Southern states like Alabama, SC, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia and more. That changed after the Civil Rights Act of '64 and other civil rights legislation in the 60's. Those racist Southern White Dems became Republicans and as Paul Harvey once said, "Now you know…the rest of the story”.

Touche'

You obviously don't know the history of the two major parties. Once upon a time, Dems ruled Southern states like Alabama, SC, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia and more. That changed after the Civil Rights Act of '64 and other civil rights legislation in the 60's. Those racist Southern White Dems became Republicans and as Paul Harvey once said, "Now you know…the rest of the story”.
As Frank Sinatra once said, mellifluously: "Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you..."

You'd lead us to believe, that the current Southern Gentlefolk Democrats then materialized out of nowhere. We're to believe all Democrat racists became Republicans and the rest of these Southern Gentlefolk, who were already loving, welcoming African-Americanphiles for sure, stuck with their now non-racist Demo (demo for fukc sake sure) Party.

What happened to the Republicans throughout the country, including the Southern States mentioned and the rest of 'The South'? They remained the same people who overwhelmingly voted for the act. They didn't switch.

So, because some of your racist neighbors jumped your formerly racist party, my well is now poisoned?

If some Dems swung over, maybe it was because when Congress voted, they realized who the racists were. If I were religious, maybe I'd say the switch was redemption sought, redemption gained.

Take your totally false narrative and shove it south.

Touche'
Just in general, not assuming you don't know:

Yeah. Meant as a pun. Most, except us left handers, don't know it's a play using the French word for left. Left in French is the same word as the one for awkward, it's meaning in the U.S.

Reactions: JCR Cane
As Frank Sinatra once said, mellifluously: "Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you..."

You'd lead us to believe, that the current Southern Gentlefolk Democrats then materialized out of nowhere. We're to believe all Democrat racists became Republicans and the rest of these Southern Gentlefolk, who were already loving, welcoming African-Americanphiles for sure, stuck with their now non-racist Demo (demo for fukc sake sure) Party.

What happened to the Republicans throughout the country, including the Southern States mentioned and the rest of 'The South'? They remained the same people who overwhelmingly voted for the act. They didn't switch.

So, because some of your racist neighbors jumped your formerly racist party, my well is now poisoned?

If some Dems swung over, maybe it was because when Congress voted, they realized who the racists were. If I were religious, maybe I'd say the switch was redemption sought, redemption gained.

I did not lead you to believe this. Stop this silliness.

If you make bullet points of the lefts platform and operations etc. They would exactly mirror the Nazi Party’s.

great point Genghiscane

As i had post previously, the leftists on this board constantly refer to anyone on the right as “fascist alt right conservatives” so i guess there are no moderate conservatives? If true, than it should also apply to Left Progressives and they should be Left Wing communists

so Rights are Fascist and Nazi’s and Left are Communists, 2 different sides to a coin, opposite ends of the spectrum……or are they?

They should go grab a copy of New York Times best seller Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, from Mussolini to the Politics of Change

prior to the book’s appearance just about every writer and thinker since 1945 assumed fascism and Naziism were manifestations of extremism on the right. It seemed plausible and fair. After all, counterbalancing fascism we had communism, the left’s own form of extremism. One really nasty political outlook was thus placed at the far end of each side, an evident symmetry that rendered Western societies’ political factions essentially even and discouraged further complaint or introspection about one’s assigned shade on the political spectrum. This orthodoxy was strengthened by the Cold War-era tendency of many non-Communist authoritarian regimes, often displaying the trappings of fascism and typically described as right-wing, to align themselves with the West. If fascists were anything but right-wing, why would such regimes make common cause with the capitalist democracies instead of the Soviet Union?

But there were always cracks in this cognitive armour. In truth, communism and fascism are at root virtually identical – however much they might differ in appearance, rhetoric, tactics or other superficial elements.

Reactions: genghiscane
Here’s some of Hitlers bullet points:

Having rallies all the time
Instilling fears
Demanding absolutel loyalty
Bullying and threatening
Blaming others for his failures
Putting yes men in key positions

Damn, that could be a Trump list also.

Instilling fears
Bullying and threatening

I would add the bitchlike temper tantrums if it is a Trump list lol.

Reactions: boofromtheu

Instilling fears
Bullying and threatening

Yes men in key positions? Wrong. Had a fckn General tell the Chinese he would warn them if the USA was going to attack. Lot of turnover for “Yes Men”.

Your pompous rant was filled with meaningless bull as usual. Read this article, it just might help you to understand how factual my post is and how clueless your response was. Here's an excerpt from the article.

"White voters in the South left the Democratic Party at much higher rates than other white voters because of their racially conservative views."

"Why did the Democrats lose the South? Bringing new data to an old debate | Princeton University - Department of Economics" https://economics.princeton.edu/wor...the-south-bringing-new-data-to-an-old-debate/

You're wrong again. Over time some Dems switched to Republican but more accurately those racist Republicans who flipped from the Dem side won those Dem seats. That's why the Republican party now controls the South.

Did Hunter tell you that?
FWdgpFqXgAYFAVC

You're wrong again. Over time some Dems switched to Republican but more accurately those racist Republicans who flipped from the Dem side won those Dem seats. That's why the Republican party now controls the South.
1%. That’s the estimate of crossover. Probably a little less than what’s happening now. 1 million registered Dems have crossed over to the Republican Party in the last year.
Were they racists as well?
Facts : Dems have a long history of racism. Too many prime examples to list here. Hell even Biden was called Racist —and rapist— by his own VP. There’s a reason for that

House:

Dem
153 91 = 63% for
Rep
136 35 = 80% for

Senate:

Dem
46 21 = 69% for
Rep
21 6 = 78% for

No surprise. These are the same MORONS who called Trump an anti Semite Nazi......Even though his daughter and son in law are Jewish.

Reactions: irwinn
Your pompous rant was filled with meaningless bull as usual. Read this article, it just might help you to understand how factual my post is and how clueless your response was. Here's an excerpt from the article.

"White voters in the South left the Democratic Party at much higher rates than other white voters because of their racially conservative views."

"Why did the Democrats lose the South? Bringing new data to an old debate | Princeton University - Department of Economics" https://economics.princeton.edu/wor...the-south-bringing-new-data-to-an-old-debate/

Hold the press! cems wants a recount for the 1964 Civil Rights vote. cems, nice try but remember, '...you can fool some of the people some of the time...' But not this time.

Great, they've discovered these two Ivy Leaguers who've gotten it right. Like Hillary still putting it out there as to why she had lost.

New data? New excuses for the lack of support when the party of the politicians, the Demos is compared to the party of the people, the Republicans.

Not much Demo horseshit sticking to the walls now, it's sitting in the Oval Office.

Last edited:

Ever hear of Republicans? After the act NONE SWITCHED!
We're many of the same guys who passed the 1964 Act.

BTW the # of Demo switches in Congress, get this, one. One, Strom F'n Thurman.

Instilling fears
Bullying and threatening

Could also be, Biden's with much support from Demo Congress, BLM, and ANTIFA.

Hold the press! cems wants a recount for the 1964 Civil Rights vote. cems, nice try but remember, '...you can fool some of the people some of the time...' But not this time.

Great, they've discovered these two Ivy Leaguers who've gotten it right. Like Hillary still putting it out there as to why she had lost.

New data? New excuses for the lack of support when the party of the politicians, the Demos is compared to the party of the people, the Republicans.

Not much Demo horseshit sticking to the walls now, it's sitting in the Oval Office.
Just admit it, you were wrong. Facts don't lie but Trump supporters, lie nonstop.

Reactions: boofromtheu
1%. That’s the estimate of crossover. Probably a little less than what’s happening now. 1 million registered Dems have crossed over to the Republican Party in the last year.
Were they racists as well?
Facts : Dems have a long history of racism. Too many prime examples to list here. Hell even Biden was called Racist —and rapist— by his own VP. There’s a reason for that
Stay focused. We're talking about the 60's not today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT