ADVERTISEMENT

CNN for the record as of 10:40am EST hasn’t mentioned N Korea deal, good luck Libs

PalmaBoy

SuperCane
Nov 19, 2017
The Grove
anti American CNN ignoring the deal to keep the world safe and has cut deal with N Korea to dismantle thier Nuke program. Every news outlet in world parading the deal except CNN. Maybe this why these board liberals are clueless! Thier propoganda news source doesn’t provide them info!

anti American CNN ignoring the deal to keep the world safe and has cut deal with N Korea to dismantle thier Nuke program. Every news outlet in world parading the deal except CNN. Maybe this why these board liberals are clueless! Thier propoganda news source doesn’t provide them info!
Unless something has changed in the couple of hours there is no "deal for North Korea to dismantle their nuclear weapons program. They're willing to TALK about it. Oh, by the way. I got this from CNN.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/asia/north-korea-summit-intl/index.html

Reactions: cems52
This article says nothing about an agreement for North Korea to dismantle their nuclear weapons program. In fact, there is skepticism about their sincerity in this article which suspects the North Koreans buying time to get around sanctions.
The headline “denuke” means nothing? Two more below discussing N Korea giving up Nukes. A liberal can type any “skepticism” he/ she wants. Did you expect different? Amazing with this type of profess the left still can’t give Trump any credit! This nut firing nukes all over, comes to table makes progress and the left still can’t be candid and give credit. Obama let these regimes run wild, killing their own people earning them with “red lines” and “knock it off” we make progress and still can’t give credit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-un-nuclear-weapons-no-missiles-target-south/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...ia/north-korea-south-nuclear-weapons.amp.html

The headline “denuke” means nothing? Two more below discussing N Korea giving up Nukes. A liberal can type any “skepticism” he/ she wants. Did you expect different? Amazing with this type of profess the left still can’t give Trump any credit! This nut firing nukes all over, comes to table makes progress and the left still can’t be candid and give credit. Obama let these regimes run wild, killing their own people earning them with “red lines” and “knock it off” we make progress and still can’t give credit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-un-nuclear-weapons-no-missiles-target-south/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...ia/north-korea-south-nuclear-weapons.amp.html
I'll give Trump credit when he's earned it. Now go and de-nuke NK.

Well let's see every hyperlink that you have attached to these posts are about a willingness for North Korea to discuss dismantling their nuclear weapons program. That's not this is about. What this is about is the fact that you have created two different threads giving Trump credit for North Korea scrapping their nuclear weapons program. So what you're saying is not true, at no time has North Korea explicitly said that we the DPNK are abandoning our nuclear weapons program effective immediately.

Well let's see every hyperlink that you have attached to these posts are about a willingness for North Korea to discuss dismantling their nuclear weapons program. That's not this is about. What this is about is the fact that you have created two different threads giving Trump credit for North Korea scrapping their nuclear weapons program. So what you're saying is not true, at no time has North Korea explicitly said that we the DPNK are abandoning our nuclear weapons program effective immediately.
Norm what you say makes zero sense, “every link is about willingness” “not about” so are they suppose to dismantle overnight? Flip of switch? And no I created one that stated they were “denuking” and one that CNN wouldn’t run a story about it. So keep it real. And what you are saying isn’t true! Has the N Koreans “explicitly” said that NO! However have they told S Korea they would? Yes? So don’t call me out with some wishful bullshit! Obama get this close with N Korea?? Nah! He actually gave Iran money and added fuel to the fire! But let’s beat down progress over you liking Obama! Makes sense! Come strong or it at all! Tell me what I say isn’t true over some wordplay bullshit. The sanctions worked, deal with it!

Norm what you say makes zero sense, “every link is about willingness” “not about” so are they suppose to dismantle overnight? Flip of switch? And no I created one that stated they were “denuking” and one that CNN wouldn’t run a story about it. So keep it real. And what you are saying isn’t true! Has the N Koreans “explicitly” said that NO! However have they told S Korea they would? Yes? So don’t call me out with some wishful bullshit! Obama get this close with N Korea?? Nah! He actually gave Iran money and added fuel to the fire! But let’s beat down progress over you liking Obama! Makes sense! Come strong or it at all! Tell me what I say isn’t true over some wordplay bullshit. The sanctions worked, deal with it!
What I'm saying makes zero sense? When you get down to brass tacks you said that North Korea is giving up it's nuclear weapons program and you gave Trump credit for it. That's not true or in layman's terms, that's a damn lie. You can post whatever you want, whenever you want but you start saying that a country is dismantling their nuclear weapons program and me or anyone else who read english throws up the bullshit flag that's not wordplay, that's keeping it real. Until they get rid of ALL of their nuclear weapons, technology and have that shit verified by the UN, it's all conjecture. You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts but you can't come on here and call people liars and turn around and post inaccurate, misleading and downright false bullshit and expect not to be challenged.

What I'm saying makes zero sense? When you get down to brass tacks you said that North Korea is giving up it's nuclear weapons program and you gave Trump credit for it. That's not true or in layman's terms, that's a damn lie. You can post whatever you want, whenever you want but you start saying that a country is dismantling their nuclear weapons program and me or anyone else who read english throws up the bullshit flag that's not wordplay, that's keeping it real. Until they get rid of ALL of their nuclear weapons, technology and have that shit verified by the UN, it's all conjecture. You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts but you can't come on here and call people liars and turn around and post inaccurate, misleading and downright false bullshit and expect not to be challenged.
Yes what you are saying makes ZERO SENSE! I’ll make easy for you, zero sense! “A lie” except everyone else except the blind hate Trump no matter what world says it’s a fact! Yet you hit some extra info nobody else knows about! Read the articles and come back about wordplay, except take them blinders off!! Yeah no shit “until they rid of ALL” but this a start Obama and his crew of useless clowns never hit close to! And I know what I’m entitled to, I don’t need you telling me what I can and can’t say! Especially when you wrong!! Want to keep it real then keep it real, want to disect words cause you hate Trump keep that shit with CD and the rest of the clowns! Challenge me all you want, I’ll still break you up with facts! All day!

Yes what you are saying makes ZERO SENSE! I’ll make easy for you, zero sense! “A lie” except everyone else except the blind hate Trump no matter what world says it’s a fact! Yet you hit some extra info nobody else knows about! Read the articles and come back about wordplay, except take them blinders off!! Yeah no shit “until they rid of ALL” but this a start Obama and his crew of useless clowns never hit close to! And I know what I’m entitled to, I don’t need you telling me what I can and can’t say! Especially when you wrong!! Want to keep it real then keep it real, want to disect words cause you hate Trump keep that shit with CD and the rest of the clowns! Challenge me all you want, I’ll still break you up with facts! All day!
I'm wrong, yeah right. Show me where North Korea is getting rid of it's nuclear weapons program. I'll wait, break me up with that fact!

Showed you several times several different sources. SNAP
No you didn't, let me say this a different way. Show me a statement from someone, anyone from the North Korean government or our government where they state that "Effective immediately we are ending our nuclear weapons program.", "North Korea is ending it's nuclear weapons program" or something to that effect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT