ADVERTISEMENT

College Campus Gender Equity Rears It’s Ugly Head Again!

BreakingCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 2, 2005
Spoke to my friend’s daughter today and due to gender equity on college campuses she received her dorm assignment which included her and two dudes in the same room.

Not just in the same building or the same floor or suite, the same room. Yeah, two teenage dudes with raging hormones sleeping in the same room/bunks with a teenage girl makes sense.

They called the people who make assignments who explained that being gender neutral and for equity purposes the university doesnt assign based on sex, it’s either by request or random, gender not being a factor. Needless to say they switched, but only after calling and raising hell.

I’m certain @hawaiian cane approves. Wtf is going on with this world?

Spoke to my friend’s daughter today and due to gender equity on college campuses she received her dorm assignment which included her and two dudes in the same room.

Not just in the same building or the same floor or suite, the same room. Yeah, two teenage dudes with raging hormones sleeping in the same room/bunks with a teenage girl makes sense.

They called the people who make assignments who explained that being gender neutral and for equity purposes the university doesnt assign based on sex, it’s either by request or random, gender not being a factor. Needless to say they switched, but only after calling and raising hell.

Yea surly the Pineapple approves...as for me, just another story that makes me feel OK about being on the back nine of life...I was with my grand babies for dinner and just looked at them and prayed for their future...

Oh Lord!!!

WTF is right!

Wow .. a university stating that "genders" don't come into consideration when assigning living accommodations .. is beyond absurd. "Liberal" used to mean being open to discuss / view differing points of view .. it has now morphed to "insanity". Seems like every academic institution is trying to "one up" the others by being less rational.

Wow .. a university stating that "genders" don't come into consideration when assigning living accommodations .. is beyond absurd. "Liberal" used to mean being open to discuss / view differing points of view .. it has now morphed to "insanity". Seems like every academic institution is trying to "one up" the others by being less rational.
This is in Maryland

Guys assigned to the same room with a female is different from LGBT. I would think the girl would be uncomfortable being in the same room. The only way this works is separate bath/shower for both and bedrooms cannot be next to each other. I'm a guy that loves women.

Guys assigned to the same room with a female is different from LGBT. I would think the girl would be uncomfortable being in the same room. The only way this works is separate bath/shower for both and bedrooms cannot be next to each other. I'm a guy that loves women.
Equity

Reactions: remma
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT