ADVERTISEMENT

Come On Right Wingers....Let's Go! Love Country!

So the 8 years Imam Obama ran the show what did he do?

Let's see Palm, just a few off the top of my head......

1. I hunted down and eliminated Osama Bin Laden like a dog. I did have a little help from Jessica Chastain and a team of Navy guys.

2. I secured the historic Paris Climate Agreement. Wait a minute, that accord was never submitted to Congress. Scratch that one Palm.

3. I achieved the Iran Nuclear Deal. I know, I know, that only green-lighted Iranian's aggression. It's Trump's problem now.

4. I secured the Trans-Pacific Partnership even though my girl Hillary was totally against this failed initiative.

5. I destroyed ISIL, dismantled al Qaeda, and ended combat missions in Afghanistan and Iraq. If anyone is still hearing of anything going on over there, it's fake news.

6. I closed Guantanamo Bay. That was the big promise I made to everyone and I kept it. I was told by my inner circle that the facility has transitioned into a retirement home retired terrorist ?

7. I strengthened cybersecurity. Remember when I would say that in front of the masses during the campaign. My disciples would just cheer and praise me amongst the columns of my antebellum stage Have they solved that election hacking issue???

8. I promoted the honoring of our nation’s veterans. My critics claim the VA was mired in scandal under my watch with hospitals awash in disease and unnecessary deaths. For some reason, my Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Eric Shinseki, was forced to resign amid controversy. Not sure what that was all about but, I did watch some stolen valor videos on YouTube.

9. If you remember, I called for the strengthening of policing. I have to admit I fell a little short on this promise. Can't win'em all.

10. Last but certainly not least, Obama-Care. So popular, I understand the Donald himself is enrolled in my health car plan.

That's only 10 of many brother Palm. If I have time, I'll list more of my accomplishments if you want. Peace out....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT