ADVERTISEMENT

Corso no doubt one of the classiest dudes on the planet

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
This guy has been at my restaurant a ton of times (he lives right by us) . Every time he pulls the chair out for his wife when she goes to sit down, please and thank you every time with the servers, hugs, shakes hands with anyone that stops him, poses for pics (most customers just leave him be but there’s always one or two), is always grateful and always asks about my family and how things are here. Just thought it was worth sharing because it’s every time. It seriously makes me want to check my self on how I carry my self in the class dept. This guy is definitely someone to look up to. Just thought I’d share some positivity.

if you’re wondering about his health, he’s getting up there in age but he’s still going strong. Hope we continue to see him on college game day. God knows even on his worst days he’s still better than most of the hacks on espn.

on a side note, there was another guy here tonight that one of my regulars introduced me to named Lincoln Kennedy. Supposedly a HOF college football player and NFLer for like ten plus years and now has a show with hack brent musberger. Probably one of the funniest people I’ve ever met. Really cool guy. Absolutely massive. I had no idea who he was until one of my other regulars told me after he left.

always cool when you see some of these guys that come off like regular joes or in Corsos case way classier than the average joe.

Last edited:
Corso is a real down-to-earth guy for sure. Our Church in DeLand had a "Dinner with Coach Corso" a few years ago .. when Richt was still with UM. There were maybe 200 people in attendance and when he initiated his after dinner talk about college football he stated "if I had a son who was going to play college football .. today .. I would want him to play for the University of Miami because of Coach Mark Richt". The comment stunned a few Nole fans in attendance .. who were expecting a very "pro FSU" slant to the evening's comments. The Church offered to pick him up or hire a limo but he declined saying he was fine with driving himself. True gentleman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT