ADVERTISEMENT

COVID 19 vaccinations should not be an option for the

lkantor

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2007
Team Or the the fans in the stadium. It’s not about personal choice as those non-vaccinated will impact others and no one has that right! Fans should not be let in the stadiums and players should not be allowed to practice, play or be around others! The only was we got rid of polio, measles, and small pox was buy vaccinations. This disease is life threatening and will continue to be as the delta, Lamdba and another variant that hasn’t even been named yet ( the new variant is about 2% in the country and 10% in Florida cases now). Our children are at stake as most children’s hospitals like Nicklaus and joe Dimagio or full up with patients at this point. This is not a political statement, we in this country and the globe are fighting not just for quality of life but for life itself. Everyone please get vaccinated as soon as possible. We r seeing all kinds of patients at this point of all ages and health.

I think the Delta Variant accounts for the majority of current Covid 19 cases . It explains the spike. It is more contagious and may be more likely to cause serious disease in younger patients. Based on first hand knowledge from colleagues in ICU's in Central Fl there is about a 9 to 1 unvaccinated vs vaccinated patients in the hospital.
So at least in Fl it appears the vaccines are still protecting people. Right now it does make sense for the younger over 20 population to get vaccinated .The only issue for UM would be if some players get post vaccine heart inflammation(myocarditis) -a transient issue likely caused by the spike protein binding myocardial tissue.

Team Or the the fans in the stadium. It’s not about personal choice as those non-vaccinated will impact others and no one has that right! Fans should not be let in the stadiums and players should not be allowed to practice, play or be around others! The only was we got rid of polio, measles, and small pox was buy vaccinations. This disease is life threatening and will continue to be as the delta, Lamdba and another variant that hasn’t even been named yet ( the new variant is about 2% in the country and 10% in Florida cases now). Our children are at stake as most children’s hospitals like Nicklaus and joe Dimagio or full up with patients at this point. This is not a political statement, we in this country and the globe are fighting not just for quality of life but for life itself. Everyone please get vaccinated as soon as possible. We r seeing all kinds of patients at this point of all ages and health.
zzzzz

Sorry, but you are incorrect on all points. First, it has to be and will only be a choice here in the United States of America to be injected with medicine - that simply is not left up to the Government to decide...PERIOD. I don't want to give the gov that sort of power and open Pandora's box. Can only imagine what the gov would do in the future if they try and mandate something again. You either believe in all our laws, or you believe in none of it.

Second, there is a difference with the measles, smallpox etc than it is with Covid. Covid targets two main groups over 90% of the time. The measles and smallpox target every age group EQUALLY. Covid targets the elderly 70yrs and older with SERIOUS IMMUNE DEFICIENCIES, and the clinically obese with SERIOUS IMMUNE DEFICIENCIES. Listening to the media and some in our gov, they would have you think that its healthy people dying in the hospitals, ITS NOT, its those who have weak immune systems and in those two age groups primarily which is why the media rarely if ever report on the acutal ages and pre-existing conditions of these people.

3rd, kids are largely un-effected by having covid, and transmitting covid to an adult. Even if a kid were to contract covid (which is extremely rare) they are overwhelmingly asymptomatic. Close to 400 kids lost their lives to the flu in 2018 and 2019 combined (1 to many), that is more than covid has killed - yet we don't mask up our kids in schools and put up plastic barriers in front of their desk for the flu, but we do for a disease that's less deadlier??

And lastly, we are approaching this wrong. With the vaxx vs the unvaxx. It should be the immune vs the unimmune. The whole point to this is to be immune. There are over 100 million people in this country who's had covid and then recovered and STILL have the antibodies (I'm a year and counting now). Couple that with over 200 million Americas who's been vaccinated, that is herd immunity. I have never ever heard where in order for a vaccine to work that 100% of the population needs to be vaccinated, that is simply not scientific or rational. Especially for a virus that I have nearly 100% survival rate.

OP says he's not making a political statement and then makes a political statement. People want to shove this vaccination down everyone's throat and mandate it. It's one of the most anti-American fascist things I've seen in my 40 years on this planet, and that's saying a lot considering the leftist-Marxist politicians both before Trump and now under Biden.

ERFEBBOX0AYV7c9.jpg

that-moment-when-winston-churchill-churchill-on-the-leftwing-the-13945348.png

Sorry, but you are incorrect on all points. First, it has to be and will only be a choice here in the United States of America to be injected with medicine - that simply is not left up to the Government to decide...PERIOD. I don't want to give the gov that sort of power and open Pandora's box. Can only imagine what the gov would do in the future if they try and mandate something again. You either believe in all our laws, or you believe in non of it.

Second, there is a difference with the measles, small box etc than it is with Covid. Covid targets two main groups over 90% of the time. It targets the elderly 70yrs and old with SERIOUS IMMUNE DEFICIENCIES, and the clinically obese with SERIOUS IMMUNE DEFICIENCIES. Listening to the media and some in our gov, they would have you think that its healthy people dying in the hospitals, ITS NOT, its those who have weak immune systems.

3rd, kids are largely un-effected by having covid, and transmitting covid to an adult. Even if a kid were to contract covid (which is extremely rare) they are overwhelmingly asymptomatic. Close to 400 kids lost their lives to the flu in 2018 and 2019 combined (1 to many), that is more than covid has killed - yet we don't mask up our kids in schools and put up plastic barriers in front of their desk for the flu, but we do for a disease that's less deadlier??

And lastly, we are approaching this wrong. With the vaxx vs the unvaxx. It should be the immune vs the unimmune. The whole point to this is to be immune. There are over 100 million people in this country who's had covid and then recovered and STILL have the antibodies (I'm a year and counting now). Couple that with over 200 million Americas who's been vaccinated, that is herd immunity. I have never ever heard where in order for a vaccine to work that 100% of the population needs to be vaccinated, that is simply not scientific or rational. Especially for a virus that I have nearly 100% survival rate.

If you look at what is going on right now with new cases and what’s up in the hospitals we do not have close to herd immunity

Wrong Comrade.. Its a Personal Choice . We live in a Free Society.. mostly anyway

If you look at what is going on right now with new cases and what’s up in the hospitals we do not have close to herd immunity

Its a virus, people will get sick Gary - that is what happens. However, death to this virus for those who are immune compromised are WAY BELOW last years numbers. Cases and death are two completely different things and the media likes to conflate the two. I believe we are at that target which is why there's such a steep dive in the number of covid related deaths for this year.

Like I said I don’t understand how this became political

I know people left and right getting sick

the vaccinated are ok

some of those who didn’t get the shot are not so good
The vaccinated are Not Ok Gary.. I have 2 Family members whom Have been in the Medical profession for the Better part of 20 years.. and both will tell you that vaccinated and unvaccinated alike are still popping Positive for every Variant of Covid 19..

I just had a very close member of my business who Did receive the Vacciene spend 2 weeks in a local hospital as a Covid patient.. He almost didnt make it.. The Vacciene is not the end all be all answer..

The vaccinated are Not Ok Gary.. I have 2 Family members whom Have been in the Medical profession for the Better part of 20 years.. and both will tell you that vaccinated and unvaccinated alike are still popping Positive for every Variant of Covid 19..

I just had a very close member of my business who Did receive the Vacciene spend 2 weeks in a local hospital as a Covid patient.. He almost didnt make it.. The Vacciene is not the end all be all answer..

This is true, there's mounting data that support what you just said.

Covid vax is not like measles and polio. Covid is not going away. Measles and polio were defeated because the vaccine prevented someone from getting measles or polio and spreading it.

Covid is much more like the flu. The vaccine is more an immune system booster to help reduce symptoms. But it's very clear that vaccinated folks are still getting and passing on covid.

Covid has to work it's way through the population. There is no immunity, there's immune system booster. Whether that happens because you got covid or got vaccinated is all there is. People need to think of covid like the flu. It is here to stay. It will have variants. Getting the vaccine should be a personal choice because unvaccinated are not doing any more harm than vaccinated.

Covid vax is not like measles and polio. Covid is not going away. Measles and polio were defeated because the vaccine prevented someone from getting measles or polio and spreading it.

Covid is much more like the flu. The vaccine is more an immune system booster to help reduce symptoms. But it's very clear that vaccinated folks are still getting and passing on covid.

Covid has to work it's way through the population. There is no immunity, there's immune system booster. Whether that happens because you got covid or got vaccinated is all there is. People need to think of covid like the flu. It is here to stay. It will have variants. Getting the vaccine should be a personal choice because unvaccinated are not doing any more harm than vaccinated.

Agreed, especially with the variants. Variants are another issue where the media and those in the Government have not be up front and forthright with us. Since the dawn of history and since we've been recording data in the modern era, there has never been a virus DNA or mRNA where the variants are stronger (more potent) than the original strain...EVER. Could variants be more contagious? Yes, but more contagious doesn't mean more deadly. The more the variants the weaker the virus - that's how every single virus that's ever been in existence works. Really wish the media would mention this more, but it ruins their doomsday message.

Vaccinations are good . Unless there are special circumstances, people SHOULD. Opt for vaccinations. It does reduce the chances of infection for those who are vaccinated as well as protecting from the worst outcomes
As noted , it only reduces the chance of infection, not totally prevent infections.
But there are those who have acquired immunity by prior infection or have a legitimate personal objection. These people shouldn’t be forced into vaccinations nor prevented from engaging in basic social functions.
I won’t even begin to discuss the necessity of face diapers , which are the most ridiculous and ineffective fake public health suggestion , ever .
Wear one as you walk into a bar , and as soon as you sit down next to some random guy , take off the diaper , order a drink and breathe on the random guy . Yeah , really effective!

Agree with mask, its pretty evil hearing the media and the CDC tell and encourage people that face cloths offer protection. Its extremely careless and evil. If you aren't wearing an N95 or K95 mask, any other mask will do absolutely nothing to protection you from aerosols. I believe they tell people to wear them because there are a lot of people that would panic, especially with the way covid gets reported, and this is a way to make some Americans feel safe. Mask = placebo effect.

Wow! Some of you are so bent on being “right” that it’s embarrassing.

This is not a political, left, right, fascist, ow that ever you want to call it thing. It’s modern medicine, just like the BP pills most of you take. All (or most) of you have had polio, measles and many other vaccinations. This COVID is like nothing seen in our lifetimes.

Yes, it’s a choice. Just choose to get the damn vaccine already.

Vaccination absolutely should remain a choice in America. The gov't should never be able to force folks to inject something into their bodies.

Frankly, I think not taking either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, in America, is an utterly idiotic decision. But, we should always have the right to make idiotic decisions of that personal a nature.

We just have to accept the reality that the season could be derailed by COVID, and that it's more likely that an unvaccinated player(s) will be the culprit. We just have to accept that ... and that player(s) has to accept the peer pressure and ire that would come with such a thing.

Reactions: grbcane

the vaccinated are ok

It became political when the politicians decided to weaponize the virus against the American people's freedom and civil liberties.

But none of it really matters, because a vaccinated player can STILL GET COVID and be forced into quarantine protocols. So why is it a big deal if an unvaccinated player gets Covid?

The result will be the same.

Vaccinated or unvaccinated WILL NOT MATTER. A positive Covid test result will mean quarantine of the player as well as those who may have been infected due to contract tracing.

So I ask you, in the immortal words of one Hillary Raddam Clinton, "...WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?!?..."

Some of us do not want to grant the Government this kind of Totalitarian power to dictate what we choose to do with our lives.

This is just another step in the wrong direction for Americans and this country.

I've always said people have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies, and if they want to expose themselves to risk and death have at it. My only issue is when a person's decision affects the health and safety of others. Then, that decision becomes a selfish act and violates the rights of others. Isn't a team concept suppose to embody selflessness and sacrifice? The question is who should make the sacrifices here the 85% that have decided to get vaccinated or the 15% that haven't.

Forgetting politics and simply focusing on the idea of health and "team goals," what should be the course? Separate protocols for the 2 groups? That would be fine, but I feel that would disrupt team chemistry and is not something I believe we can afford. I am vaccinated, but wholly against browbeating those that chose not to get vaccinated. I prefer we use science, education, and by all means compassion in persuading players (or anyone) into getting vaccinated. Our goal should simply be to keep everyone healthy and this team on target for a successful season. Go Canes.

Reactions: we want 6

This is not a political, left, right, fascist, ow that ever you want to call it thing. It’s modern medicine, just like the BP pills most of you take. All (or most) of you have had polio, measles and many other vaccinations. This COVID is like nothing seen in our lifetimes.

The vaccines you described above were all developed over DECADES of research, testing and development.

DECADES... as in multiple TENS of YEARS.

The covid vaccine hasnt even been around for 1 year. It was researched, "tested", developed and implemented in the span of 6 months.

It takes longer to develop a BABY in a womb than it took to develop this vaccine. Newborn babies have been developed longer than this vaccine has.

Sorry if some of us are a bit hesitant to jump at the opportunity to be lab rats. Because make no mistake about it... EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has been vaccinated to this point are just lab rats.

And lets drop the CNN/MSNBC hyperbole here... we HAVE seen something like this in our lifetime. The Flu.

While it gets ZERO publicity right now... Influenza is still here. Covid did not eradicate it and people are still dying from seasonal flu... they just arent being classified as Flu fatalities because it does not serve the current fear mongering agenda.

It's not about being "RIGHT"... but it is about not being "left" out on a lurch when the impact of all this comes to be reality.

It became political when the politicians decided to weaponize the virus against the American people's freedom and civil liberties.

But none of it really matters, because a vaccinated player can STILL GET COVID and be forced into quarantine protocols. So why is it a big deal if an unvaccinated player gets Covid?

The result will be the same.

Vaccinated or unvaccinated WILL NOT MATTER. A positive Covid test result will mean quarantine of the player as well as those who may have been infected due to contract tracing.

So I ask you, in the immortal words of one Hillary Raddam Clinton, "...WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?!?..."

Some of us do not want to grant the Government this kind of Totalitarian power to dictate what we choose to do with our lives.

This is just another step in the wrong direction for Americans and this country.
Look, I hear what you are saying, and I am not about taking away anyone's right to chose what to do with their bodies, but the numbers bear out that the vaccinated don't get nearly as sick as the unvaccinated with Delta, which is a bear of a strain. Yes, the protocols would be the same, but overall if our kids got infected chances are they would bounce back quickly or even be asymptomatic.

Its a virus, people will get sick Gary - that is what happens. However, death to this virus for those who are immune compromised are WAY BELOW last years numbers. Cases and death are two completely different things and the media likes to conflate the two. I believe we are at that target which is why there's such a steep dive in the number of covid related deaths for this year.
I know people who have died who were not immune compromised
People can scream all they want from whatever political viewpoint they have because it became political for stupid reasons
But that doesn’t help those who get sick or end up in the hospital
How about the poor people working in the hospitals
I know several of them as well
They are losing their minds trying to save lives
When do we reach the point where everyone universally figures out this isn’t a joke

Look, I hear what you are saying, and I am not about taking away anyone's right to chose what to do with their bodies, but the numbers bear out that the vaccinated don't get nearly as sick as the unvaccinated with Delta, which is a bear of a strain. Yes, the protocols would be the same, but overall if our kids got infected chances are they would bounce back quickly or even be asymptomatic.
The prob for the team is that if someone gets Covid they have to go into contact tracing

not being vaccinated increases the chances of getting Covid

Reactions: OnGCane
I've always said people have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies, and if they want to expose themselves to risk and death have at it. My only issue is when a person's decision affects the health and safety of others. Then, that decision becomes a selfish act and violates the rights of others. Isn't a team concept suppose to embody selflessness and sacrifice? The question is who should make the sacrifices here the 85% that have decided to get vaccinated or the 15% that haven't.

Forgetting politics and simply focusing on the idea of health and "team goals," what should be the course? Separate protocols for the 2 groups? That would be fine, but I feel that would disrupt team chemistry and is not something I believe we can afford. I am vaccinated, but wholly against browbeating those that chose not to get vaccinated. I prefer we use science, education, and by all means compassion in persuading players (or anyone) into getting vaccinated. Our goal should simply be to keep everyone healthy and this team on target for a successful season. Go Canes.

Please explain how my decision to NOT be vaccinated affects the health and safety of others.

Please be certain to use specific details and facts with examples to back them up...

Because right now, vaccinated people are still being infected and spreading the virus just as much as unvaccinated people are. The only difference is that the UNVACCINATED people are potentially having a tougher time dealing with the variant than VACCINATED people are.

So... again, after reading what I typed above... how does an UNVACCINATED person like myself potentially affect the health and safety of a VACCINATED person? An unvaccinated person is more likely to become seriously ill than a vaccinated person is... so my (or anyone else's) decision to not be vaccinated and take our chances with Covid does not affect anyone else's health or safety AT ALL... except potentially other unvaccinated individuals.

Now, here comes the best part...

As an American, I HAVE THE FREEDOME TO CHOOSE IF I WANT TO BE VACCINATED OR NOT.

So I have the freedom to get vaccinated and potentially have lesser symptoms if I do catch the virus. And the dude next to me that is vaccinated... he's all good to! The dude on the other side of him that ISNT vaccinated, well, he may have an issue but THAT WAS HIS GOD-GIVEN CHOICE!!!

I just don't see how people don't understand this. If you're vaccinated, cool! You're all good! Go wherever you want and do whatever you want without fear of getting seriously ill. If you are unvaccinated, cool! Go wherever you want and do whatever you want... but you might have a serious problem if you get sick.

Why is it ANY MORE COMPLICATED THAN THIS?!?

the vaccinated are ok

You said you don't understand why it is political? then your immediately following statements are talking points from one political side.

Reactions: grbcane and rkrantz
I know people who have died who were not immune compromised
People can scream all they want from whatever political viewpoint they have because it became political for stupid reasons
But that doesn’t help those who get sick or end up in the hospital
How about the poor people working in the hospitals
I know several of them as well
They are losing their minds trying to save lives
When do we reach the point where everyone universally figures out this isn’t a joke

Gary, I'm not being political about this whatsoever, I'm just not the type of guy for that crap especially when its both sides of the political spectrum who fault it is for the mess our country is in. I like you have loved ones in the nursing field. I have my family. From sisters to cousins and aunts. Nearly my whole family. So I am well aware on what goes on. Yes, there have been occasions where people who weren't immune compromised have died, but that is very rare for that to happen. Just like people who are health that die from the flu, its more common with the flu than of covid. So, to my point - people will get sick from a virus (the virus is real) and will get ill. But most of them will get ill and go home. Again, "the overwhelming majority of people who contract covid will recover" - Dr Fauci. The numbers (data) speak for themselves. It doesn't warrant some of the measure we've taking like shut downs, and cloth mask. Not to mention the mental and emotional impact its had on kids wearing mask and what that might do in the long run.

That’s gonna happen somewhere maybe here
I 100% guarantee it will happen everywhere.

as I have said before on a different thread, my uncle was vaccinated... contracted COVID post vaccination and died.

I am sitting at home with COVID right now (prayers welcome) and two of my employees who were vaccinated are home sick with COVID right now. They caught it from me.

I will say this, they are not having as tough a time as I am me, but the vaccine is not what people think it is.

no I’m knows what this virus truly is or what it’s capable of... this virus was engineered to perfection... bastards

Reactions: grbcane and rkrantz

No, some people don't have to take the vaccine if THEY DON'T WANT TO. What YOU want has no barren on other peoples decisions. I am all for wanting people to be safe, but I cannot force them to do something against their will, THAT IS ILLEGAL. We don't get to pick and choose what part of the laws we want to follow just because of the circumstances. They are put in place for a reason. I want people to be safe, however at the end of the day I am not responsible for YOUR HEALTH... YOU ARE! If i were responsible for your health, I'd ban all tobacco along with fast food restaurants in the country. Why stop only at covid? People who drive without a seatbelt would get an automatic 5yrs in prison. Those who have the flu would have to mask up or get vaccinated if they wanted to go anywhere and do anything. This is the madness I'm trying to prevent in regards to covid vaccines.

I agree!

Thank you for the statistics and information.

Now, as a free American with the right to CHOOSE... I will take all that information into consideration and make MY choice on whether or not I wish to get vaccinated.

That is ALL anyone is asking for or trying to get across. I want the choice.

P.S. My wife and I have decided to get the vaccine, simply because WE FEEL it is the best decision for us and our family. Selfishly, we want to potentially have lesser symptoms if we were to get sick so it doesnt impact our family as much if we were to get sick. And that's it.

Please explain how my decision to NOT be vaccinated affects the health and safety of others.

Please be certain to use specific details and facts with examples to back them up...

Because right now, vaccinated people are still being infected and spreading the virus just as much as unvaccinated people are. The only difference is that the UNVACCINATED people are potentially having a tougher time dealing with the variant than VACCINATED people are.

So... again, after reading what I typed above... how does an UNVACCINATED person like myself potentially affect the health and safety of a VACCINATED person? An unvaccinated person is more likely to become seriously ill than a vaccinated person is... so my (or anyone else's) decision to not be vaccinated and take our chances with Covid does not affect anyone else's health or safety AT ALL... except potentially other unvaccinated individuals.

Now, here comes the best part...

As an American, I HAVE THE FREEDOME TO CHOOSE IF I WANT TO BE VACCINATED OR NOT.

So I have the freedom to get vaccinated and potentially have lesser symptoms if I do catch the virus. And the dude next to me that is vaccinated... he's all good to! The dude on the other side of him that ISNT vaccinated, well, he may have an issue but THAT WAS HIS GOD-GIVEN CHOICE!!!

I just don't see how people don't understand this. If you're vaccinated, cool! You're all good! Go wherever you want and do whatever you want without fear of getting seriously ill. If you are unvaccinated, cool! Go wherever you want and do whatever you want... but you might have a serious problem if you get sick.

Why is it ANY MORE COMPLICATED THAN THIS?!?
First of all, I'm not going to write a dissertation on this shit for you, lol. Dude, calm down take a deep breath and try not to be so hostile, no one is trying to take away your freedoms. All I'm saying is that by not being vaccinated we increase the proliferation of variants that absolutely have an effect on the vaccinated. Is that a good or bad thing? I think that's a bad thing because such strains could be worse (as we've seen with Delta) or reduce the efficacy of the vaccine. I think people should absolutely choose to do whatever they want. But, shouldn't those that got vaccinated have the freedom to live without future strains that potentially hurt ourselves and those we care about? Not trying to be an asshole, we all want our freedoms, right?

Just to play devils advocate, what happens when a vaccinated player tests positive (is Asymptomatic) and contact tracing touches half the team?
This post will make the difference for sure! By the way I had Covid, beat it like a champ and zero chance I need to be vaccinated with an experimental technology. So take your BS back to HuffPO.
Good for you, but there Are over 600,000 Americans, including kids, who were not as lucky.

First of all, I'm not going to write a dissertation on this shit for you, lol. Dude, calm down take a deep breath and try not to be so hostile, no one is trying to take away your freedoms. All I'm saying is that by not being vaccinated we increase the proliferation of variants that absolutely have an effect on the vaccinated. Is that a good or bad thing? I think that's a bad thing because such strains could be worse (as we've seen with Delta) or reduce the efficacy of the vaccine. I think people should absolutely choose to do whatever they want. But, shouldn't those that got vaccinated have the freedom to live without future strains that potentially hurt ourselves and those we care about? Not trying to be an asshole, we all want our freedoms, right?
"Because such strains could be worse" ?? Please show me 1, JUST 1 virus where the variant was more deadly than the original strain??

My gosh, I can't believe how you allow what you see on tv get you Hypochondriac's all riled up! I mean the media has people thinking that if they don't get the vaccine you'll die... even though the data says the complete opposite!

Reactions: DivingCane
"Because such strains could be worse" ?? Please show me 1, JUST 1 virus where the variant was more deadly than the original strain??

My gosh, I can't believe how you allow what you see on tv get you Hypochondriac's all riled up! I mean the media has people thinking that if they don't get the vaccine you'll die... even though the data says the complete opposite!
You're saying the Delta variant is NOT worse than the Alpha? There's your 1.

the vaccinated are ok

Friends of mine (a couple in their 60s were both fully vaccinated. They came down with Covid last week and were extremely sick to the point of going to the hospital. The vaccine is like Covid. Some have very few symptoms and some get very sick. Don't force anyone to get an experimental vaccine.

No, delta is more contagious not more deadly. lol. Don't you people read and do your own research instead of regurgitate what you hear on cable news??? I mean this isn't rocket science here. All this data and information is at your finger tips. Look it up!

No, some people don't have to take the vaccine if THEY DON'T WANT TO. What YOU want has no barren on other peoples decisions. I am all for wanting people to be safe, but I cannot force them to do something against their will, THAT IS ILLEGAL. We don't get to pick and choose what part of the laws we want to follow just because of the circumstances. They are put in place for a reason. I want people to be safe, however at the end of the day I am not responsible for YOUR HEALTH... YOU ARE! If i were responsible for your health, I'd ban all tobacco along with fast food restaurants in the country. Why stop only at covid? People who drive without a seatbelt would get an automatic 5yrs in prison. Those who have the flu would have to mask up or get vaccinated if they wanted to go anywhere and do anything. This is the madness I'm trying to prevent in regards to covid vaccines.
In spite of what you think I'm saying, I am saying it IS a choice. But just like I'd tell a loved one to "stop smoking because it's bad for your health", I'm saying, "Do your research because the vaccine has shown to minimize the effects of covid". See? Freedom at it's finest!

OP says he's not making a political statement and then makes a political statement. People want to shove this vaccination down everyone's throat and mandate it. It's one of the most anti-American fascist things I've seen in my 40 years on this planet, and that's saying a lot considering the leftist-Marxist politicians both before Trump and now und
You're saying the Delta variant is NOT worse than the Alpha? There's your 1.
What about those who have seen the worst virus they could have imagined in front of them after 20 years in critical care. I will never be the same after watching a 37 year old man with a 2 & 4 year old daughter …get chopped down and spend his final days alone not being able to see his family or even aware that they are around.
ive seen many things but this is the bug that in many people no matter what we do… it takes them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT