ADVERTISEMENT

COVID 19 vaccinations should not be an option for the

H
First of all, I'm not going to write a dissertation on this shit for you, lol. Dude, calm down take a deep breath and try not to be so hostile, no one is trying to take away your freedoms. All I'm saying is that by not being vaccinated we increase the proliferation of variants that absolutely have an effect on the vaccinated. Is that a good or bad thing? I think that's a bad thing because such strains could be worse (as we've seen with Delta) or reduce the efficacy of the vaccine. I think people should absolutely choose to do whatever they want. But, shouldn't those that got vaccinated have the freedom to live without future strains that potentially hurt ourselves and those we care about? Not trying to be an asshole, we all want our freedoms, right?
that whole new variant theory is nonsense . There are 3 billion people in the world who are not vaccinated. Unless we eliminate all disease in all 3rd countries, the chance for new variations remain
On the other hand , the chances of infection are also reduced for vaccinated people. The CDC is not being fully transparent on this data . It’s too political. The comments that this has unfortunately become political are a joke . It’s all political

Like I said I don’t understand how this became political

I know people left and right getting sick

the vaccinated are ok

some of those who didn’t get the shot are not so good
people are getting sick who have GOTTEN the vaccine too.
People who have gotten the Vaccine have also transmitted it to others.
The VACCINE does not stop transmission.
People have gotten health complications or died from the vaccine. I have know people that this has happened to.
Reputable doctors have recommended the shot and other reputable doctors have spoken out against it.
It isn't so clear what the best is for everyone, so let people have their choice and stop condemning people Gary for those who think it is in their best health interest to not get the shot.
You have made it political once you put the article out there.

It is not so cut and dry. I wish it was. But we can't make a blanket statement that this is the solution to the problem.

In spite of what you think I'm saying, I am saying it IS a choice. But just like I'd tell a loved one to "stop smoking because it's bad for your health", I'm saying, "Do your research because the vaccine has shown to minimize the effects of covid". See? Freedom at it's finest!

Never once said the vaccine didn't do that. I encourage those who are high risk to take the vaccine because they are a primary target. However if they CHOOSE not to, then there's not much I can do after that. I'm an engineer. My job is to look at data all day. Then after looking at that data I look at the information I gathered from the previous data and look at that data, then do the same for that data, then the same after that data and so on. I've watched countless of epidemiologist and virologist (who aren't on tv). And so when I speak on covid I know what the heck I'm talking about. Covid is real, and people will get sick (especially those who are immune compromised) and some may die. However, it is not as deadly to justify kids wearing mask, having shut downs which impact other people in more ways than covid ever would. The cure can't be worse than the actual virus.

And the leaders who are telling us to stop socializing, and distance yourselves, and wear a cloth mask for protection (un-scientific) don't also follow these same rules they are demanding from citizens. I can't tell you how many pictures and videos there are from these very people giving these orders who aren't following it themselves. So when I see that going on, and not being mentioned by the media, along with the data that I've researched I am colored extremely skeptical. The data (math) simply doesn't add up.

Last edited:
I honestly think everyone should get vaccinated. I also believe government, especially local government, should have the right to require vaccines based upon local emergency situations. I also understand that some people believe this should be an individual choice,and to require mandatory vaccines is government “ Overreach “.
However, I also believe that it is government “Overreach” for government to tell individual commercial purveyors of services to deny them the right to determine who they wish in their establishments. If restaurants or cinemas, amusement parks, cruise lines or supermarkets or stores believe it is best for their business to only allow vaccinated people it should be the market place should regulate same.( absent disability).
If U.M. or Hard Rock stadium believes it is best for business to require proof of vaccines, government should not be allowed to regulate same.
The market place should determine decisions.

Reactions: newnangacane
Team Or the the fans in the stadium. It’s not about personal choice as those non-vaccinated will impact others and no one has that right! Fans should not be let in the stadiums and players should not be allowed to practice, play or be around others! The only was we got rid of polio, measles, and small pox was buy vaccinations. This disease is life threatening and will continue to be as the delta, Lamdba and another variant that hasn’t even been named yet ( the new variant is about 2% in the country and 10% in Florida cases now). Our children are at stake as most children’s hospitals like Nicklaus and joe Dimagio or full up with patients at this point. This is not a political statement, we in this country and the globe are fighting not just for quality of life but for life itself. Everyone please get vaccinated as soon as possible. We r seeing all kinds of patients at this point of all ages and health.
There is not one sonofabitch at the stadium that will dare ask me for my vaccine passport, or to wear a mask or not to tailgate. This bullshit is OVA!

I honestly think everyone should get vaccinated. I also believe government, especially local government, should have the right to require vaccines based upon local emergency situations. I also understand that some people believe this should be an individual choice,and to require mandatory vaccines is government “ Overreach “.
However, I also believe that it is government “Overreach” for government to tell individual commercial purveyors of services to deny them the right to determine who they wish in their establishments. If restaurants or cinemas, amusement parks, cruise lines or supermarkets or stores believe it is best for their business to only allow vaccinated people it should be the market place should regulate same.( absent disability).
If U.M. or Hard Rock stadium believes it is best for business to require proof of vaccines, government should not be allowed to regulate same.
The market place should determine decisions.

You're also forgetting about the potential legal ramifications of business deny service because they're wanting to know a private citizens personal health situation (HIPPA). This will be tried and tested in the courts as it currently is. God help us if we become a country where you must show papers and violate your personal health right to strangers. I can only imagine how the government will weaponize this sort of power in the future. I hope people remember this. When I lose my rights, you lose your rights.

No one has all the answers about Covid and vaccine effectiveness,we just don’t know.
To those who oppose It based on freedom, Iwill say that argument is long over.The government can and does force us to receive vaccines already,it’s mute point.Try and enroll your child in school without MMR Polio and multiple other vaccines.
To those who question its effectiveness,I will point out we have eradicated smallpox,measles,mumps,rubella,polio,chickenpox etc, using vaccines.Even when those diseases exist elsewhere in the world,they are nonexistent in the US.

Imagine what the country would look like if we had no vaccine.Millions would be dead by now, not 650,000.The economy would be in shambles,we would have to go into lockdown after lockdown.

wrong. it isn't that absolute
I think that the data indicates that risk of infections is lower , but no one has reliable data
The CDC is faking or obfuscating the numbers. It’s s totally political organization, which is controlled by Biden. The joke is that he claims it’s independent. Ha ! He wrote the illegal moratorium extension and said it was the CDC .
So who knows about the reduction of infection and hence the reduction of spread . It’s probable, but the data is not clear . We look to Israel for information. It’s crazy

No one has all the answers about Covid and vaccine effectiveness,we just don’t know.
To those who oppose It based on freedom, Iwill say that argument is long over.The government can and does force us to receive vaccines already,it’s mute point.Try and enroll your child in school without MMR Polio and multiple other vaccines.
To those who question its effectiveness,I will point out we have eradicated smallpox,measles,mumps,rubella,polio,chickenpox etc, using vaccines.Even when those diseases exist elsewhere in the world,they are nonexistent in the US.

Imagine what the country would look like if we had no vaccine.Millions would be dead by now, not 650,000.The economy would be in shambles,we would have to go into lockdown after lockdown.
"The government can and does force us to receive vaccines already,it’s mute point.Try and enroll your child in school without MMR Polio and multiple other vaccines."

As I mentioned this already. Covid 19 targets two groups (those over 70yrs old & clinical obese) over 90% of the time according to the hospitalizations and morbidity data. Polio, smallpox and other diseases target every one and age group EQUALLY which makes it more dangerous. Not to mention they are kids and have a weaker immune system with those diseases I mentioned so it makes it that much more necessary. Its apples and oranges and a bad comparison. Just going by the data.

Reactions: SolarCane
The vaccinated are Not Ok Gary.. I have 2 Family members whom Have been in the Medical profession for the Better part of 20 years.. and both will tell you that vaccinated and unvaccinated alike are still popping Positive for every Variant of Covid 19..

I just had a very close member of my business who Did receive the Vacciene spend 2 weeks in a local hospital as a Covid patient.. He almost didnt make it.. The Vacciene is not the end all be all answer..
Tell. Us what other medical conditions did they have swagger??? Vaccine is an individual choice I made mine I got one, but I’ll be damned to live in the USA and be told to do anything regarding my person.

You are a total dimwit to think Govt’s should control individual preferences about your personal body, in the USA!
Go fkn move to a communist country, you seem to want to be told what to do
Pfffffft

Last edited:
Reactions: DivingCane
wrong. it isn't that absolute
I think that the data indicates that risk of infections is lower , but no one has reliable data
The CDC is faking or obfuscating the numbers. It’s s totally political organization, which is controlled by Biden. The joke is that he claims it’s independent. Ha ! He wrote the illegal moratorium extension and said it was the CDC .
So who knows about the reduction of infection and hence the reduction of spread . It’s probable, but the data is not clear . We look to Israel for information. It’s cranjjjjjjiiokkk

Reactions: grbcane
I am curious why some pick and choose when to listen to Doctors and Science. I assume those that do not get vaccinated probably never listen to Doctors ever because they the that right? Or do they pick and choose based on what?

The science seems pretty clear cut. With that said, I am good with people not getting vacinated. Truly hope you never catch it and end up in the hosptital or even worse and die. However, if you do then so be it, you made that decision.

"The government can and does force us to receive vaccines already,it’s mute point.Try and enroll your child in school without MMR Polio and multiple other vaccines."

As I mentioned this already. Covid 19 targets two groups (those over 70yrs old & clinical obese) over 90% of the time according to the hospitalizations and morbidity data. Polio, smallpox and other diseases target every one and age group EQUALLY which makes it more dangerous. Not to mention they are kids and have a weaker immune system with those diseases I mentioned so it makes it that much more necessary. Its apples and oranges and a bad comparison. Just going by the data.
My point was about government requiring vaccines in general.
But you are wrong about your facts. Polio affects mainly children under 5, Cpox MMR are childhood diseases,and cause most morbidity and mortality among children.

Point was about government control of our lives as it relates to vaccines.
But you are wrong anyway, Polio affects mainly children under 5,Cpox MMR are all childhood diseases.

Tell. Us what other medical conditions did they have swagger??? Vaccine is an individual choice I made mine I got one, but I’ll be damned to live in the USA and be told to do anything regarding my person.

You are a total dimwit to think Govt’s should control individual preferences about your personal body.
Go fkn move to a communist country, you seem to want to be told what to do
Pfffffft
Easy there sport, I am not expressing an opinion, simply stating the way things are.
We have lost a lot of our personal freedoms already, and the trend is continuing.

My point was about government requiring vaccines in general.
But you are wrong about your facts. Polio affects mainly children under 5, Cpox MMR are childhood diseases,and cause most morbidity and mortality among children.
We're on the same page in regards to kids and how it affects them. Maybe you misread what I was trying to say. But I agree with how those diseases affect kids. Covid however is a different situation and not even remotely close to those other diseases in how it affects kids.

First of all, I'm not going to write a dissertation on this shit for you, lol. Dude, calm down take a deep breath and try not to be so hostile, no one is trying to take away your freedoms. All I'm saying is that by not being vaccinated we increase the proliferation of variants that absolutely have an effect on the vaccinated. Is that a good or bad thing? I think that's a bad thing because such strains could be worse (as we've seen with Delta) or reduce the efficacy of the vaccine. I think people should absolutely choose to do whatever they want. But, shouldn't those that got vaccinated have the freedom to live without future strains that potentially hurt ourselves and those we care about? Not trying to be an asshole, we all want our freedoms, right?

Sorry... I'm used to dealing with people that arent as easy to talk to in regard to this subject.

I suppose I need to spend a little less time in The Lounge. LoL!

But can anyone actually prove that more variants will not proliferate due to the vaccines? Viruses figure out ways to mutate any way they can. Its proven that household pets can be infected... so if the virus cannot survive in humans... they will find a way to infect and mutate anyhow. Would we have to ban all household pets as well??

And lets be totally honest here... as long as our borders remain WIDE OPEN... every man, woman, child and pet in America could get vaccinated and the variants will continue to pour into this country from other areas, spreading new variants that will require ANOTHER vaccine... yet again.

And that's really the point of all this. How can we talk about being safe when science proves that no matter what we do... viruses will find a way to mutate and infect? No matter what we do, infected people will still come to this country with new variant strains while our borders have 200,000 people per month pouring in.

The plan is PISS POOR. It's as if Blake James is running our country right now... and guess what? He's in way over his head.

Sorry... I'm used to dealing with people that arent as easy to talk to in regard to this subject.

But can anyone actually prove that more variants will not proliferate due to the vaccines? Viruses figure out ways to mutate any way they can. Its proven that household pets can be infected... so if the virus cannot survive in humans... they will find a way to infect and mutate anyhow. Would we have to ban all household pets as well??

And lets be totally honest here... as long as our borders remain WIDE OPEN... every man, woman, child and pet in America could get vaccinated and the variants will continue to pour into this country from other areas, spreading new variants that will require ANOTHER vaccine... yet again.

And that's really the point of all this. How can we talk about being safe when science proves that no matter what we do... viruses will find a way to mutate and infect? No matter what we do, infected people will still come to this country with new variant strains while our borders have 200,000 people per month pouring in.

The plan is PISS POOR. It's as if Blake James is running our country right now... and guess what? He's in way over his head.
Agree on Biden, but Trump is definetly not the answer. GOP needs to find a better solution or there will be four more years.

Please explain how my decision to NOT be vaccinated affects the health and safety of others.

Please be certain to use specific details and facts with examples to back them up...

Because right now, vaccinated people are still being infected and spreading the virus just as much as unvaccinated people are. The only difference is that the UNVACCINATED people are potentially having a tougher time dealing with the variant than VACCINATED people are.

So... again, after reading what I typed above... how does an UNVACCINATED person like myself potentially affect the health and safety of a VACCINATED person? An unvaccinated person is more likely to become seriously ill than a vaccinated person is... so my (or anyone else's) decision to not be vaccinated and take our chances with Covid does not affect anyone else's health or safety AT ALL... except potentially other unvaccinated individuals.

Now, here comes the best part...

As an American, I HAVE THE FREEDOME TO CHOOSE IF I WANT TO BE VACCINATED OR NOT.

So I have the freedom to get vaccinated and potentially have lesser symptoms if I do catch the virus. And the dude next to me that is vaccinated... he's all good to! The dude on the other side of him that ISNT vaccinated, well, he may have an issue but THAT WAS HIS GOD-GIVEN CHOICE!!!

I just don't see how people don't understand this. If you're vaccinated, cool! You're all good! Go wherever you want and do whatever you want without fear of getting seriously ill. If you are unvaccinated, cool! Go wherever you want and do whatever you want... but you might have a serious problem if you get sick.

Why is it ANY MORE COMPLICATED THAN THIS?!?
Because as long as this virus and variants remain a major issue in all of our lives, our lives cant return to normal
We cant vacation the way we would like
In some cases, people cant run their businesses the way they like
We cant do many things as freely and worry free as we would like
If everybody would just get vaccinated, cases would drop exponentially
There would not be as many people walking around spreading the virus
This is not political
We are all in this together and the people who are exercising their choice not to participate are keeping this situation from getting better

Re the mask argument, it isnt about the fact that the virus can penetrate most masks
By wearing masks, you are preventing yourself from infecting others much more
At least thats how I understand it

This post will make the difference for sure! By the way I had Covid, beat it like a champ and zero chance I need to be vaccinated with an experimental technology. So take your BS back to HuffPO.
i am so glad you survived Covid. There are many people that I know that we’re not as lucky.

You're also forgetting about the potential legal ramifications of business deny service because they're wanting to know a private citizens personal health situation (HIPPA). This will be tried and tested in the courts as it currently is. God help us if we become a country where you must show papers and violate your personal health right to strangers. I can only imagine how the government will weaponize this sort of power in the future. I hope people remember this. When I lose my rights, you lose your rights.
Hippa only relates to purveyors of health services and PHI can be voluntarily released even for those services.

Establishments need not record vaccine passports; they only need be shown.
It will be interesting how N.Y., Calif. and other countries will do it.

Last edited:
Because as long as this virus and variants remain a major issue in all of our lives, our lives cant return to normal
This is not political
We are all in this together and the people who are exercising their choice not to participate are keeping this situation from getting better

Re the mask argument, it isnt about the fact that the virus can penetrate most masks
Bullshit Gary. Horseshit. The flu is here every fvcking year and so will Covid be for rest of time. GET OVER IT DUDE! Live your fvcking life!

This is not political

Gary, with all due respect you are wrong on two fronts. 1, the assumption that if everyone were to get vaccinated cases would drop exponentially. How does it make any sense scientific wise for an entire population to be vaccinated in order to kill a virus? This logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It should be those who are immune and those who are unimmune. A large portion of our population has recovered from covid, over 100 million people to be exact. That's over a 100 million people who have natural immunity. Why is this being ignored is the question we should be asking.

And lastly, cloth mask protect you from absolutely NOTHING, nada, zilch. Only the N95 and K95 protect you the most from aerosol droplets up to 95%. Anything else is null. There's just no data to support wearing a non N95 mask for covid and encouraging people to wear cloth mask is extremely reckless and dangerous. Not saying that is your intent.

Last edited:
Team Or the the fans in the stadium. It’s not about personal choice as those non-vaccinated will impact others and no one has that right! Fans should not be let in the stadiums and players should not be allowed to practice, play or be around others! The only was we got rid of polio, measles, and small pox was buy vaccinations. This disease is life threatening and will continue to be as the delta, Lamdba and another variant that hasn’t even been named yet ( the new variant is about 2% in the country and 10% in Florida cases now). Our children are at stake as most children’s hospitals like Nicklaus and joe Dimagio or full up with patients at this point. This is not a political statement, we in this country and the globe are fighting not just for quality of life but for life itself. Everyone please get vaccinated as soon as possible. We r seeing all kinds of patients at this point of all ages and health.
Anybody hear anything about how the backup punt and kick snappers are coming along?

Reactions: rkrantz

Hippa only relates to purveyors of health services and can voluntarily released even for those services.

Establishments need not record vaccine passports; they only need be shown.
It will be interesting how N.Y., Calif. and other countries will do it.
"The HIPAA Privacy Rule establishes national standards to protect individuals' medical records and other personal health information and applies to health plans, health care clearinghouses, and those health care providers that conduct certain health care transactions electronically. The Rule requires appropriate safeguards to protect the privacy of personal health information, and sets limits and conditions on the uses and disclosures that may be made of such information without patient authorization. The Rule also gives patients rights over their health information, including rights to examine and obtain a copy of their health records, and to request corrections."

"Rule that gives patients rights over their health" stands out to me very vividly.

People who have gotten the Vaccine have also transmitted it to others.
The VACCINE does not stop transmission.
People have gotten health complications or died from the vaccine. I have know people that this has happened to.
Reputable doctors have recommended the shot and other reputable doctors have spoken out against it.
It isn't so clear what the best is for everyone, so let people have their choice and stop condemning people Gary for those who think it is in their best health interest to not get the shot.
You have made it political once you put the article out there.

It is not so cut and dry. I wish it was. But we can't make a blanket statement that this is the solution to the problem.

Please give me the name of a reputable doctor that spoke out against the vaccine. With a link. Thanks

Reactions: canes007
Rough day on Saturday. One of my wife's best friends, who along with the two (18 and 20) kids got vaccinated, husband did not. He was strictly anti vax. He caught covid-19 in the office and infected everyone in the house. He died on Saturday after a week in ICU. Everyone else at home was fine, not even a runny nose. Spent the weekend trying to console them.

A lot of misinformation regarding COVID and the vaccine here but I will not try and Push a rope.

Those crying it should be a choice, yes you will always have a choice but it will in many cases make you decide if you want to work for a certain company, attend certain events, travel to certain destinations, pay more for health insurance, etc. the choice will be yours but you will be pushed into a corner and you will need to decide if this is the battle you will die for.

Reactions: DivingCane
I don’t know why people keep thinking this is a political issue? It has nothing to do with politics. Trump was the biggest proponent for creating the vaccines, Trump got the vaccine and Biden highly recommends everyone get it too. If you get it, you agree with Trump & Biden, if you don’t get, what political side are you on? People who don’t want to get it are people who don’t trust injecting something in them that has not been tested, don’t trust the media, or medical industry (it has nothing to do with politics).

Sorry pal. The vaccine doesn't exclude you from getting sick from Covid. I wish it did, and yes I recommend getting vaccinated, because if you don't you will probably will get Covid . I already had it, and apparently natural immunity is as effective as a vaccine......Of course, nobody knows how long , so I got the vaccinated also. Nothing should be made mandatory . This isn't Communist Cuba. Although many Countries will do exactly what you are saying. So, if you an airline pilot like I am, you will probably have to get it at some point if you want to fly to certain Countries. I fly to Brasil and Colombia. I had to get a yellow fever shot to fly to Colombia from Brasil. Did I want to get it? No I did not. I reluctantly did, because I like my job............We need to move on from Covid, it's here to stay for some time , and is another risk of life . I wear a seat belt, but it doesn't guarantee my safety, or others as well. I step in a mechanical bird for work everyday and never think twice, and there has been a lot of of good people killed flying in airplanes. Why are we still flying them when they're so dangerous? I tell you why? Because when you look at statistical analysis , your chance of being killed in an airplane is far less than any other form of transportation? Look at the statistics for Covid and the mortality rate? You are comparing COVID to Polio? Really? Grow some balls and stop watching CNN. I got news for you, we are all going to die of something. Later rather than sooner I hope, but letting a virus dictate peoples lives? A virus that has a 99 percent survivability ??? GTFOH..........

Last edited:
I don’t know why people keep thinking this is a political issue? It has nothing to do with politics. Trump was the biggest proponent for creating the vaccines, Trump got the vaccine and Biden highly recommends everyone get it too. If you get it, you agree with Trump & Biden, if you don’t get, what political side are you on? People who don’t want to get it are people who don’t trust injecting something in them that has not been tested, don’t trust the media, or medical industry (it has nothing to do with politics).
Its the media that has made this a vax vs an unvaxx scenario. Not everyone needs to be vaccinated. Plus there are amazing therapeutics they also use in hospitals to combat those already infected with covid. After those are infected they then have natural antiboies (immunity). So no need to get vaccinated as long as you have the antibodies as it won't add anymore or less of them in your body if you were to get vaccinated. I don't want to get vaccinated just for the sake of saying I'm vaccinated. Plus I don't have a need since I still have them and was basically advised (indirectly) by my doctor to not take the vaccine now because its simply not needed. It would act as a placebo if I did take it. Not to mention I've seen some reports (not 100% conclusive) that people who already have the antibodies should wait until the antibodies leave their system as there's a possibility of you getting sick if you get vaccinated while already having the antibodies in your system.

all we hear is vaxx, vaxx, vaxx. I'm not some sort of antivaxxer either. If I lose my antibodies 6 moths from now, and its fully approved by the FDA, I wouldn't mind taking the vaccine. But I simply don't need to now because I still have natural immunity (a year and counting). But I also caution of opening Pandora's box with the mandates. There is absolutely nothing good that will come from that. Going by the sheer data and numbers from the CDC, and other outlets, there's no need for a vaccine mandate where you have nearly 100% survival rate.

I don't disagree with everything you're saying and applaud you and anyone that looks at the science (not any media) for information on how to best decide your path. I just wish to mitigate the impact of this virus and the pain and despair it causes, however is necessary. Maybe it has to roll through the earth's population X amount of times with X amount of permutations before we are done with it. It's just that dialogue has ended and there's just vitriol and anger in every direction. There was a time we could disagree without being disagreeable. Blessings and good health to you and yours.

H

that whole new variant theory is nonsense . There are 3 billion people in the world who are not vaccinated. Unless we eliminate all disease in all 3rd countries, the chance for new variations remain
On the other hand , the chances of infection are also reduced for vaccinated people. The CDC is not being fully transparent on this data . It’s too political. The comments that this has unfortunately become political are a joke . It’s all political
Agree it has been all political from day one. But, politics obviously sway legislation and public opinion (for anything really). I do believe Delta is real and has a real impact. The question is, can you mitigate its effect, and if so how? Personally, I know vaccinating works, but I'm not prepared to demonize those that chose not to vaccinate. I think that's the wrong path to take.

This post will make the difference for sure! By the way I had Covid, beat it like a champ and zero chance I need to be vaccinated with an experimental technology. So take your BS back to HuffPO.
I had a relative, had Covid back in March 2020 and then contracted the Delta virus not long ago..He was much much sicker, hospitalized but thankfully did not have to be intimated..42 years old and healthy…So take your BS back to the Rand Paul land of make believe..

This is not political

Mr. Ferman...

This thread has turned into something that belongs in The Lounge, where certain posters on this site (who shall remain nameless, but most know who they are) can continue to fan the hysteria flames like this. The War Room is not the place for these kinds of discussions. My final thoughts on this before it is moved:

You stated... "if everyone would just get vaccinated, cases would drop exponentially, there would not be as many people walking around spreading the virus..."

But that statement is not true, unfortunately.

Data has PROVEN that vaccinated people still get infected and spread infection. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN. The only difference is that vaccinated people seem to have less severe symptoms. That's it. Nothing more.

The myth that vaccinated people arent getting infected or spreading infection IS 100% FALSE. It cannot be argued against... the virus is still infecting vaccinated people, just not as bad.

So, again, I ask for the 18th-hundred-thousandth-time... WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?

If the data proved that vaccinated people were not getting sick or spreading the virus then me and hundreds of millions of people would absolutely LINE UP to get the shot so we could go back to normal. Unfortunately, the data proves otherwise. I wish it were different... but it isnt.

So get vaccinated, or dont get vaccinated. IT WILL NOT MATTER because this virus is here to stay, just like The Flu. In January, we were told that since the vaccines are now available, we will be able to lift restrictions, social distancing, mask mandates, quarantines and go back to normal once 60-70% of the population got vaccinated.

Now, they want to move the goal posts yet again.

We're regressing, even with the vaccines because the awful truth is, the vaccines ARE NOT effective at preventing infection or spread. Merely for lessening the symptoms.

What happens if/when every man, woman and child have gotten their vaccination here in America, and the virus STILL affects our everyday lives? When we STILL have to wear masks? When we STILL have to get yearly vaccines? when we still have to show our vaccine passports to be admitted into a restaurant or gym or football game?

How much further will they move the goalposts yet again... in the name of "health and safety" at that point?

How much more of our freedom and civil liberties will we have to surrender?

Yeah... this is as political of an issue as there has EVER been in my lifetime. And unfortunately, its just getting started.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT