ADVERTISEMENT

COVID crap

This is when I wish I would have paid more attention in my high school Spanish class all those years ago.

801, you havent missed anything of importance, two Cubans insulting each other. I am stopping this crap, we are here to write in English! We should not insult each other on this forum in any language, it is for UM football or other UM sports period!
Not worth taking up space and time with trivial stuff, this is not the place to do it. Hope we kick some ass tonite, GO []_[] !!!

Reactions: 801canesmxer
801, you havent missed anything of importance, two Cubans insulting each other. I am stopping this crap, we are here to write in English! We should not insult each other on this forum in any language, it is for UM football or other UM sports period!
Not worth taking up space and time with trivial stuff, this is not the place to do it. Hope we kick some ass tonite, GO []_[] !!!
Passions run high in the lounge, Bluto, and an occasional insult is all part of the fun as long as it doesn't get too personal. Ha ha.

Yeah...

94% of them dead from something OTHER THAN Covid...

THAT is the REAL STAT!!!!

When MONEY is involved...
Morals go SIDEWAYS...

Hospitals have DEATH PANELS for a reason
Wrong. You trumpers believe anything.

That's a bs myth that's continually pushed by agenda driven people.
It’s not. It’s actually been Fairly well documented in several different incidents. Probably the most well known was the fatal motorcycle wreck in Orlando over the summer where the guy was found to have Covid. His counted as a Covid death. I have an autopsy sheet I posted a whole back where a person died of pneumonia and respiratory arrest and then counted as a Covid death as a Covid death because they believed it was a contributing factor. NYC’s death count is 100% inaccurate. Death certificates were signed without diagnosis during autopsy or no autopsy at all. Presumptive diagnosis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT