ADVERTISEMENT

CR, Cems, HawaiiHomo, CD

Go and feel better. You're getting old and bitter.
P.S. find a girlfriend fast.

Uh Oh!!! You can tell when Canesreturn's getting angry. He's bringing up females. LOL. Why don't you bring up the one that divorced you, took your money and forced you into living west of I-95?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Read it and weep. Canesreturn, you'll have to wait until the next free WiFi hour at the looney bin to read this. Let me know if you need help with the big words.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-...-giving-bonuses-wage-hikes-due-trump-tax-cuts
What’s funny is at what point do these nitwits look back and say hey he actually did a good job with this? I know the answer already. Never lol, which is the first sign of mental illness. Unwillingness to accept fact over desired opinion.

Yeah...they are handing out free money like Obama phones while now the debt expands by one trilly. It's class warfare. Poor people get something they need and all hell breaks loose about how the debt explodes. That's not the case apparently if you aren't poor and need a ladder...When you run your business right you can give out bonuses. My company gives them out every year. Because the business is run properly.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Yeah...they are handing out free money like Obama phones while now the debt expands by one trilly. It's class warfare. Poor people get something they need and all hell breaks loose about how the debt explodes. That's not the case apparently if you aren't poor and need a ladder...When you run your business right you can give out bonuses. My company gives them out every year. Because the business is run properly.
So people “need” phones? It’s a luxury, not a right!! And the debt was doubled by Obama so again you twist facts! All liberal fantasy talk

What’s funny is at what point do these nitwits look back and say hey he actually did a good job with this? I know the answer already. Never lol, which is the first sign of mental illness. Unwillingness to accept fact over desired opinion.

Cash. Listen. Our Dems on here (despite what they claim) are all 9-5 workers. When their paycheck goes up, maybe we can convert them. Simpletons will always be simpletons.

Cash. Listen. Our Dems on here (despite what they claim) are all 9-5 workers. When their paycheck goes up, maybe we can convert them. Simpletons will always be simpletons.
I wish I were still a 9-5 worker...lmao

I'm withholding opinion on the tax cuts, as a whole, until the effects are more clear.....

While I like to see these kind of things, my one concern is that most companies are responding with bonuses not raises. $1000 bonus is great but that's a one time thing not a raise....Are companies genuinely looking to pay the tax cuts forward or is this a facade in response to tax cuts to give off a good image and validate the cuts? I don't know. We know that generally trickle down economics doesn't work in practice....It doesn't seem likely that this time will be any different but nonetheless lets see how it plays out.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
I'm withholding opinion on the tax cuts, as a whole, until the effects are more clear.....

While I like to see these kind of things, my one concern is that most companies are responding with bonuses not raises. $1000 bonus is great but that's a one time thing not a raise....Are companies genuinely looking to pay the tax cuts forward or is this a facade in response to tax cuts to give off a good image and validate the cuts? I don't know. We know that generally trickle down economics doesn't work in practice....It doesn't seem likely that this time will be any different but nonetheless lets see how it plays out.
$1000 bonuses are only part of benefits though. It’s not the only benefit. Those tax cuts allow for money to the companies to expand and hire more employees. Better customer service, more supply, better prices because companies grow and there will inevitably be more competition. We are also growing the tax base by creating more jobs. More money in people’s pockets presents more spending in the local markets to small businesses. It’s a win / win!

$1000 bonuses are only part of benefits though. It’s not the only benefit. Those tax cuts allow for money to the companies to expand and hire more employees. Better customer service, more supply, better prices because companies grow and there will inevitably be more competition. We are also growing the tax base by creating more jobs. More money in people’s pockets presents more spending in the local markets to small businesses. It’s a win / win!
Cash.....I don't doubt there are other benefits! Although, I'm not completely sold on the bill (I'm a CPA), I think there is some good potential here....By next summer we'll be in a much better position to call it a success or a failure. Here's to hoping for the best!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT