ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy How The Libs Are No Longer Posting Covid Stats!

I agree Cuomo should be in jail !!!!!
Me too... people get sick & die but to send them to a location while they’re knowingly going to infect at risk people??? Definitely culpable from a civil standpoint & maybe criminally. Manslaughter? I think a FOIA request needs to be filed with the state of New York requesting all emails involving COVID from February through May of this year. They’re all public record.

75% of deaths were in Democrat run states. Hmmm? Just like all the top ten violent crime infested cities are Democrat run. Are we seeing a pattern here?? Lol
Trump is president.....who said this was a hoax and we would go from 15 cases to zero in no time right? He has no responsibility? Did he provide these democratic run states everything they needed to fight this virus? Did he read his daily press briefings and get ahead of it? Hell Joe Biden even warned him....and he was in the private sector. So, miss me with this bullshit!

180,000 dead....why keep counting. It's an epic failure
Can't even imagine how many more there would be if China Joe were President. Mr. Soft on China was against the travel ban until somebody told him he was wrong, and he then reversed himself, just like the mob violence- now he's against it. He's a weak minded fool.

Joe Biden wouldn’t have stopped flights from China or Europe and we all know what our southern border would look like if Trump hadn’t started his wall and had Mexico stop the caravans from coming across . Lots of Covid -19 south of USA - and drugs come to think of it .
Wonder what the head count would be if he hadn’t taken the action he did A MILLION ???

If the democrats had their way with the caravans we would have been devastated. Mexico and South America blew up with corona after everyone else. Now we have three hundred miles of beautiful wall with more to come.

Trump is president.....who said this was a hoax and we would go from 15 cases to zero in no time right? He has no responsibility? Did he provide these democratic run states everything they needed to fight this virus? Did he read his daily press briefings and get ahead of it? Hell Joe Biden even warned him....and he was in the private sector. So, miss me with this bullshit!
You are wrong again,as usual. What a surprise. He never said the virus was a hoax.He said the MSM's spin of his response was a hoax. He gave your hero Cuomo everything he asked for- ventilators, PPE, hospital ship, converted Javits Convention Ctr. into a huge hospital, field hospital in Central Park, etc. In spite of all that Cuomo screwed it up beyond belief and killed thousands of people. Now he's writing a book about what a hero he was, which I'm sure you and CNN will agree with.

Can't even imagine how many more there would be if China Joe were President. Mr. Soft on China was against the travel ban until somebody told him he was wrong, and he then reversed himself, just like the mob violence- now he's against it. He's a weak minded fool.
But we do know under Trump's watch 180k+ did die. Most of those deaths could have been avoided if Trump would have called for wearing masks.

I don't have to imagine. He was VP during a pandemic you know. We had 12,000 deaths here during that pandemic. Anymore baseless nonsense?

Reactions: kamco360 and cems52
You are wrong again,as usual. What a surprise. He never said the virus was a hoax.He said the MSM's spin of his response was a hoax. He gave your hero Cuomo everything he asked for- ventilators, PPE, hospital ship, converted Javits Convention Ctr. into a huge hospital, field hospital in Central Park, etc. In spite of all that Cuomo screwed it up beyond belief and killed thousands of people. Now he's writing a book about what a hero he was, which I'm sure you and CNN will agree with.
Bro, you're wrong. Trump on several occasions called the virus a hoax. Before you embarrass yourself more do yourself a favor and goggle.

I don't have to imagine. He was VP during a pandemic you know. We had 12,000 deaths here during that pandemic. Anymore baseless nonsense?
Yes and 60 million Americans infected with H1N1 under Barry and Plantation Joe's watch and that was until Barry informed the CDC to stop counting. They didn't even declare a National Emergency until 6 months later and that was after there were a million Americans infected and thousands dead by that time. Pretty easy to see that there would have been millions of dead Americans had Joe and Barry been in charge during COVID.

Trump early shut down travel to china and Europe while dumbass joe Biden called him Xenophobic misogynist and a racist. That literally saved tens of thousands of lives that would have been lost had incompetent joe Biden or Obama been in. Charge. Do you not remember Cuomo and Gavin newsome praising trump early on for getting the states all they needed?? Then when they started screwing up ex: sending sick Covid patients to nursing homes literally sentencing thousands of elderly to death they conveniently start blaming trump after praising him for weeks prior? GTFOH with your bulls**#. You all will be balling like little temper tantrum children when you lose come 60+days. Can’t wait. America is wise to your Democrat dirty lying tricks. iF H1N1 was as deadly as Covid millions would have died due to your incompetent Obama Biden presidency. Worst president ever OBAMA. What a pathetic joke you all are

FYI the president was trying help people remain calm and stay optimistic while all you friggin weak ass liberals were running around screaming the world was going to end. Well guess what Trump has us on path to several vaccines and Therapeutics mthanks to operation warp spread. Joe Biden would still have everything shut down like a moronic fool causing much more harm in the long run and killing thousands more people than Covid will. Plus testing has been steadily improving in a short time. The latest breakthrough 5min test will be a game changer. It’s all thanks to Trumps great leadership. He brought the private sector together with the feds that literally built tens of thousands of ventilators and millions of other PPE items in record time. You Fu***ng Haters are blind to how great our country has dealt with this tragic pandemic inflicted on us by the Chinese government.

He was extremely lucky that swine flu was largely non lethal. That virus infected 60M people, with asymptomatic spread that means likely the same amount as Covid had thus far. That virus just happened to be a fraction as lethal but had it not the result would have been the exact same. They did not do anything miraculous, it was just a less lethal virus. I have a news flash for you, viruses are apolitical, they dont care which party controls the White House. A virus will spread based upon its level of contagion and the amount of viable hosts. Just as it did then it will do now and spread until a vaccine or herd immunity are acheived and then it will linger about just like the flu and colds.

This person is clearly a moron...not a president:
FYI the president was trying help people remain calm and stay optimistic while all you friggin weak ass liberals were running around screaming the world was going to end. Well guess what Trump has us on path to several vaccines and Therapeutics mthanks to operation warp spread. Joe Biden would still have everything shut down like a moronic fool causing much more harm in the long run and killing thousands more people than Covid will. Plus testing has been steadily improving in a short time. The latest breakthrough 5min test will be a game changer. It’s all thanks to Trumps great leadership. He brought the private sector together with the feds that literally built tens of thousands of ventilators and millions of other PPE items in record time. You Fu***ng Haters are blind to how great our country has dealt with this tragic pandemic inflicted on us by the Chinese government.

FYI misleading the American people and treating us like little children that need to remain calm has resulted in 180,000 deaths due to covid...and the worst response in the world for a world leader. What we need is a L-E-A-D-E-R!!! Not someone who misleads us. Remain calm? We need the truth and we need to deal with our problems. Remaining calm isn't what we need. The Obama Biden administration had a pandemic and I don't know what you have been watching but only 12,000 people died. Obviously they knew what they were doing. Gave Trump bread crumbs to success for the next pandemic and he removed the Pandemic response team. You have decided that you do not wish to hold him accountable for this....or anything. You are more comfortable blaming democrats in an effort to put people against people....while being divisive. That's not the answer.

FYI misleading the American people and treating us like little children that need to remain calm has resulted in 180,000 deaths due to covid...and the worst response in the world for a world leader. What we need is a L-E-A-D-E-R!!! Not someone who misleads us. Remain calm? We need the truth and we need to deal with our problems. Remaining calm isn't what we need. The Obama Biden administration had a pandemic and I don't know what you have been watching but only 12,000 people died. Obviously they knew what they were doing. Gave Trump bread crumbs to success for the next pandemic and he removed the Pandemic response team. You have decided that you do not wish to hold him accountable for this....or anything. You are more comfortable blaming democrats in an effort to put people against people....while being divisive. That's not the answer.
Thanks for your response. It’s proves how hysterically irrational you are. Always remain calm. It is essential in dealing with any level of problems. We are all gonna die bro. You and the Dems and the media are the the real divisive ones btw the scientist were wrong over and over early on so I guess they all lied to the world as well?? Actually I blame CHINA for this plague. I blame the dishonest media and Democrat politicians for politicizing tragedy to try and benefit and gain power. Disgraceful and they will pay the price come Nov 3.

Out of those 12000 that died almost 500 were children. Many more children died from H1N1 than Covid. They lucked out it wasn’t 12million that died. If H1N1 was as lethal as Covid 12 milllion would have died. Joe Biden’s chief of staff even admitted this. Wake up man

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Out of those 12000 that died almost 500 were children. Many more children died from H1N1 than Covid. They lucked out it wasn’t 12million that died. If H1N1 was as lethal as Covid 12 milllion would have died. Joe Biden’s chief of staff even admitted this. Wake up man

More lame ass excuses for Trump huh? 500 were children? People dying are people dying and their age is moot. Both diseases were pandemics nd we see how each administration responds to pandemics. We see the sheer lack of understanding every single day and it is just completely unacceptable to any American with morales.

60 million Americans infected due to Barry and Plantation Joe's ineffectiveness of waiting 6 months to declare a National Emergency with H1N1. The only thing they did right was to simply get lucky that it wasn't as deadly as COVID. If being asleep at the wheel is the only thing a "pandemic response team" does, then good riddance. Gave Trump bread crumbs when what they needed from Barry was for him to have replenished the Nations supply of PPE's that he used up. I guess wasting money on BS like Solyndra was more important to him than his citizen's health. Remaining calm is exactly what we need to counter the fear mongers that are still trying to compare COVID to the Bubonic Plague when the CDC says that COVID is less deadly than the flu for those that are under 70 and healthy.

Reactions: edtuna
More lame ass excuses for Trump huh? 500 were children? People dying are people dying and their age is moot. Both diseases were pandemics nd we see how each administration responds to pandemics. We see the sheer lack of understanding every single day and it is just completely unacceptable to any American with morales.
Age is moot???? 3year olds dying of H1N1 isn’t more tragic than a 92year old with heart disease diabetes stage4 cancer dying of Covid really???? Thanks again for showing your ignorance.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Age is moot???? 3year olds dying of H1N1 isn’t more tragic than a 92year old with heart disease diabetes stage4 cancer dying of Covid really???? Thanks again for showing your ignorance.
You are reaching!! Stop pretending 180,000 people are 92 years old. You sound ridiculous.

You are reaching!! Stop pretending 180,000 people are 92 years old. You sound ridiculous.
Dude you know damn well most dying of Covid are elderly with other severe fatal illnesses. That’s a big difference than children and otherwise healthy young people being killed by H1N1. All death is tragic but there are differences.

Dude you know damn well most dying of Covid are elderly with other severe fatal illnesses. That’s a big difference than children and otherwise healthy young people being killed by H1N1. All death is tragic but there are differences.
Death is death when it is unnecessary especially. Implying well since you are old so what....it's your time is a bit profane.

Death is death when it is unnecessary especially. Implying well since you are old so what....it's your time is a bit profane.
I disagree a three year old or young person potentially has a whole lifetime ahead of them someone 80 or up with other ailments has little time left and have hopefully lived a good life.
but I agree that this is a horrible tragedy just like H1N1would have been if it was equally lethal. The blame lies in China not President Trump. I have no problem with your dislike or critique but the majority of critique is completely biased and inaccurate. Like the false claim that you liberals still quote as fact when Trump was speaking on the monument dispute in Charlottesville and whether they should be taken down he said there are fine people on both sides of the monument dispute but you and the Fake newscontinue to spread the lie that Trump described white Supremacists as fine people. Total BS. And there are hundreds of instances like this Including several misrepresentations regarding Trumps handling of Covid.

Reactions: utatem
I disagree a three year old or young person potentially has a whole lifetime ahead of them someone 80 or up with other ailments has little time left and have hopefully lived a good life.
but I agree that this is a horrible tragedy just like H1N1would have been if it was equally lethal. The blame lies in China not President Trump. I have no problem with your dislike or critique but the majority of critique is completely biased and inaccurate. Like the false claim that you liberals still quote as fact when Trump was speaking on the monument dispute in Charlottesville and whether they should be taken down he said there are fine people on both sides of the monument dispute but you and the Fake newscontinue to spread the lie that Trump described white Supremacists as fine people. Total BS. And there are hundreds of instances like this Including several misrepresentations regarding Trumps handling of Covid.

I am dead balls on accurate. You are in denial and you just can't or refuse to accept the truth. You don't even recognize the truth because you partake in the orgy of lies Trump speaks to every single day. Again, it is profane to view older people as expendable because our president is unable to grow into the job of protecting the American people. You have a million excuses for him but "we the people" no longer have any excuses for him. First he was new to the job. He is not a politician....blah blah blah. He isn't getting it done and he retweets people screaming bigoted things in a golf cart. I bet you have an excuse for that too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT